Library Document Organisation

A library of old documents, fictional and factual
Gryphon Avocatio

Library Document Organisation

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

You will note that the documents in the Library are prefixed with (usually) three letter abbreviations seperated by colons. Each prefix denotes the subject of the document. Many documents carry more than one prefix, meaning that they fall under more than one category. As the library grows, more categories will be added, and hopefully they will allow for easier browsing of the entries. They are as follows:Alx: - Hegemony of AlexandrosBrk: - BrookshireDec: - Kaiser's DecreeEdu: - Ministry of Research and EducationEsy: - EssayExt: - Ministry of the ExteriorFic: - FictionFor: - Foreign Nation DocumentGld: - GoldshireGov: - Government DocumentHis: - Historical DocumentHyp: - HyperboreaImi: - Ministry of ImmigrationInf: - Ministry of InformationInt: - Ministry of the InteriorJas: - Flying Islands of JasoniaKld: - KildareLsr: - LandsraadLth: - LothlariaMil: - MilitaryPrs: - Personal DocumentPtr: - PoetryShr: - ShirerothTrd: - Ministry of TradeTym: - Republic of TymariaYrd: - YardistanO: - Other -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Return to “Tony Au Memorial Library”