His: Gov: The Bill of Rights of the Republic of Shireroth

A library of old documents, fictional and factual
Gryphon Avocatio

His: Gov: The Bill of Rights of the Republic of Shireroth

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Republic of Shireroth Bill of RightsI. Right of EqualityAll citizens are equal and have the same inalienable, unequivocal rights. No law may be passed to deny this right.II. Right to Free SpeechAll citizens have the right to voice their opinion freely and without repercussion. No law shall be passed to deny this right.III. Freedom of Religion or lack there ofAll citizens may worship as they please or not to worship as they please. No official state religion may be created or established. No law may be passed to deny this right.IV. Freedom of the PressThe Presses have the freedom to print without restriction. The State may not impede or interfere with the Presses. No law may be passed to deny this right. V. Freedom to AssembleAll Citizens have the right to assemble peacefully in protest or demonstration. No law may be passed to deny this right.VI. Right to a Fair, Just and Expedient TrialAll Citizens are entitled to a fair, just, and expedient public trial by a jury of peers. No Citizen may be tried for the same crime twice or be put in jeopardy of life or limb. No law may be passed to deny this right.VII. Right of lawful search and seizureNo Citizen may be seized and imprisoned with out a warrant issued by a Court of Law. No CitizenÂ’s property may be searched or seized without a warrant issued by a Court of Law. No law may be passed to deny this right.VIII. Right to VoteAll Citizens have the right to vote and to elect Government and other officials. No law may be passed to deny this right.Â’ IX. Right to InformationAll Citizens have the right to be knowledgeable and informed about the affairs of the State and the world out side of the nation. No law may be passed to deny this right. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike Edited by: Gryphon Avocatio  at: 1/9/04 12:51 pm

Zirandorthel

Re: His: Gov: The Bill of Rights of the Republic of Shirerot

Post by Zirandorthel »

Heresy, sheer heretical thought combined in one document, all the rebellious, communist ideas combined in one heretical evil piece of netspace.It belongs in the dark corners of history, yes it does. Vive les privileges!Also, this seems suspiciously similar to another Bill of Rights which we won't mention. Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'Taras

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: His: Gov: The Bill of Rights of the Republic of Shirerot

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Thys ys one of the oldest documents of the nation...One of Eryks fyrst works...A got hys inspyration from that whych he already knew. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Return to “Tony Au Memorial Library”