Bank update July 2

Programmers Guild

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Erik Mortis

Bank update July 2

Post by Erik Mortis »

Last update: http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=11271

National and Regional Accounts all do stuff now.

They have the ability to force money out of accounts in their jurisdiction, change passwords, view accounts.
National accounts can also change a user under their control's subdivision. Admins use the Change Country page they have access to.
Only admins can see the system transaction log. (due to laziness and the fact it wold cause weirdness I think to do it otherwise)

The menu was changed to show these changes.

We are on 0.5.0 now.

If any problems arise, let me know HERE. All bank software issues are to be resolved in this forum. Not MiniTrade. (though some issues will start there, I ask for a new thread to be made here, as I look here for bank software issues)

Next up.. Taxation.

Jonas

Re: Bank update July 2

Post by Jonas »

Al right then: :angel :
Jonas wrote:Erik... can you at least change the font of the (non-Shirerithian) layout in something more 'decent'? Times New Roman just doesn't look good on a web page. :knife
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I already addressed it there.. hehehe But that page only says colours, no fonts. The font was chosen by your system as default.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Erik Mortis wrote:I already addressed it there.. hehehe But that page only says colours, no fonts. The font was chosen by your system as default.
I hate Times New Roman on a website. Bah! :D
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Then change your default or get me a better CSS style.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I gave in and modified the font. Anything else will need it's own CSS style. simple is supposed to be slim.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Erik Mortis wrote:I gave in and modified the font. Anything else will need it's own CSS style. simple is supposed to be slim.
You rule, Erik. :worship

Return to “Church of the Machine God”