Bank changes (I need to get that RCS up on shireroth.org...)

Programmers Guild

Moderator: Andreas the Wise

Ari Rahikkala

Bank changes (I need to get that RCS up on shireroth.org...)

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Last Update: http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=226&t=11171

Changed lines 123-125 in require/util.php, and most of shirerothsummary.php, to implement http://shireroth.org/forum/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=11214. Erik, waiting on you to implement more general account viewing privileges... or with your permission I could do it myself, but that's going to take until at least next week (I'm going to be busy this weekend - putting up svn or whatever will also have to wait, btw)
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Erik Mortis

Re: Bank changes (I need to get that RCS up on shireroth.org...)

Post by Erik Mortis »

Son of a bitch! I knew I should have checked around to see if you changed things. I just overwrote what you did...

That being said... I think I just made the same basic changes you made. (implementing that act)

Erik Mortis

Re: Bank changes (I need to get that RCS up on shireroth.org...)

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'll just put my update in this thread.

Updated (commented out) the shirerothsummary.php to no longer show user accounts to everyone.
added 'status' to the account DB and now add_account() will auto set new accounts to "User".
Made a getter and setting for 'status', in dblib.php
When admins use the deleteaccount page it'll log if any funds had to be removed to the admin account. (better paper trails)
Created a bug/feature that only Ari and I could exploit to hijack the admin account. This will disappear once I implement the status thing fully. That being said, it would allow us to save the admin account should the pw get messed up.

Accidently deleted an erb from the system in the processes of testing, but I put it back.

(Just implemented privileges on Shirerothsummary.php. (not that any National accounts exist.)

Return to “Church of the Machine God”