Re: Request of Purchase

Post by Andreas the Wise »

I can only assume you mean "Angel".

1 Rank 12 Angel (1780)
1 Rank 12 Wraith (1890)
1 Rank 12 Werewolf (1970)

Total Points - 5640
Total Cost - 1128 :erb

Descriptions follow. Rank 12 is pretty darn awesome - I do hope you intend to name them.

Angel High Mage
Base Cost: 27
Triple Animate Air (0 seconds, DC 5)
Rank 12
Not to be confused with Archangels, the race of angels look like humans but have great white wings with which they can fly. They are virtually always a good race, honourable and moral. In the First Age they swore a magically binding oath never to use any weapons better at killing than a bow and a sword, and then, only to defend against evil, and defend their land. They make powerful mages and powerful fighters, and have control over the air around them, to speed flying and to knock foes.
Wraith High Mage
Base Cost: 9
Bind Person (10 minutes and 3 seconds, DC 6)
Shift Person (15 seconds, DC 6)
Shift and Scry Astral Air (78 seconds, DC 9)
Rank 12
A Wraith is an Astral Spirit that interacts often with the Material Plane. If they want to travel unobserved, they remain on the Astral Plane and use their powers to remotely view the Material Plane. If they want to be able to cast on the Astral Plane, they can spend a few minutes and Bind themselves to a cloud of air, manifested on the Material Plane but not in a physical form that can be harmed very easily. If they can find a willing person without magical power, some Wraiths will Bind themselves together in a ritual taking about a half an hour. It is usually a symbiotic relationship, since the Binding must be willing, with the host providing the Material body and the Wraith providing the magical powers, but since the Wraith retains control over the situation after it is initialized, some Wraiths are tyrants to their hosts. (Unbinding themselves from the host only takes around ten minutes, and the Wraith is instantly Unbound should the host die, which doesn't harm the Wraith in the slightest.)
Werewolf High Mage
Base Cost: 27
Shift Self (0 seconds, DC 9)
Astral Water (3 seconds, DC 3)
Imbue "Transfigure Unwilling Person" Water (90 seconds, DC 10)
Bind Water (10 minutes, DC 5)
Rank 12
Werewolfs are generally humans who were once bitten by another werewolf, though other races can become a werewolf too. They have huge physical strength, and are generally able to heal themselves of any injury, save that of astral silver. Like Vampires, this power comes from their blood. Werewolves generally choose to look like humans most of the time, and transform only when they need to - except at the Full Moon, when they remain a wolf. In wolf form, they have a grealty enhanced sense of smell, but if they spend too long as a wolf they stop thinking clearly. A loyal werewolf is an indispensable ally.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

It seems that I'm anout 300 :erb short for the moment so I'll wait for the bounties to come in and then I'll complete the transaction. And don't worry, I have a plan for these guys (which includes giving them names). Sorry for the delay.
Leo Fenrir

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Sorry to complicate your life Andreas but would it be possible to just purchase the Angel and the Wraith now and wait till I have the proper funds to enlist the services of the werewolf? Ill transfer the funds as soon as possible as the services of the Wraith are indispensable to the current situation in Elwynn.

Many thanks,
Leo Fenrir

Andreas the Wise

Certainly. That'll be 734.

EDIT: Considering the haste of the required circumstance, consider them delivered already, to be returned if payment is not forthcoming within a week.
Q - Director of SAMIN

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Very kind of you Andreas. I've just transfered the money to your account though as I don't believe in keeping people waiting for their money.
Leo Fenrir

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

in light of my awesome bank account balance I will be finally able to purchase my Werwolf. I belive thats 394 :erb ? Ill transfer the money and if you need more then ill send it then.

Many thanks,
Leo Fenrir

Andreas the Wise

394 indeed. He's all yours. If reference is needed, this is a Pratchett style werewolf.
Q - Director of SAMIN

Return to “Andreas's Shop”