Ooh look, a pile of conveniently stacked TNT...

A center for Shireroth's minority religions
b3n|<3r|\|

Ooh look, a pile of conveniently stacked TNT...

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

(Full story starts here)

I know it's unorthodox for a B0O0/\/\ist service of penance to take place in the Multi Temple, but it's also unorthodox for a B0O0/\/\ist service of penance to take place at all, so let's just get on with this.

So, I'm assuming this pile of TNT's fuse will give me enough time to say my piece and then escape. Why else would someone put it here if not to help me out? Acts of contrition are hardly ever hard work. So...

*lights fuse*

O Malarbor, great god of forum colours, you who stands so tall and proud over Shireroth's great public monuments and presents us with newish news every day, greeting. I am performing this service to apologise for my blatant disregard for the basic aesthetic skill you demand of all those who approach the MiniInt with a style-based request. However, I was wondering, are you an omniscient god? If not, surely you could simply avoid the forum of Lac Glacei so that we al cou-

B0O0/\/\!!!11!1!

:tomcutterhamonfire

Wow, that'll take some time to grow back.
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Aurangzeb Khan

Re: Ooh look, a pile of conveniently stacked TNT...

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Oooh no, that won't grow back - you'll need to have a new one grafted on. Tisk. That won't be cheap...

b3n|<3r|\|

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Let me guess. I can get a discount from Osman-Amalgro Industries because this accident happened in a pagan heathen religious ceremony? :p
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Yes - report to Augemented Assimilation Unit No. 6, Caligae, and present your voucher. Whatever you do don't agree to be sent to the Biomechanical Integration Department...

Return to “The Multi-Temple”