Fie, fie, Ichabod above its gates..

A center for Shireroth's minority religions
Yerd the Mollified

Fie, fie, Ichabod above its gates..

Post by Yerd the Mollified »

Many men have erected their stone cages to the gods, and how many men have died, how many men have these eyes seen die? Why, these eyes have seen gods die, and will see more die in the future. Oh yes, the close future. Close, I tell ye!!! Yerd the MollifiedSeerShoes repairedCorkscrews bought and sold

Erik Mortis

Re: Fie, fie, Ichabod above its gates..

Post by Erik Mortis »

???Quios?Don't make us summon the prophet..hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Yerd the Mollified

Post by Yerd the Mollified »

Doubt me not, son of Death. Think ye I mad? Thou quotha "don't make us fetch the prophet". You do doubt me, and so I quoth thee and thine a warning: look not to the sun for your salvation, from the sun there will come much death. Rather, look to the one in rags. Yerd the MollifiedSeerShoes repairedCorkscrews bought and sold

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

We have no sun god..... I don't like bright lights anyways... hurt my eyes... Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

King Oz I

Post by King Oz I »

Do you dare speak the name of the Envisionist god of the sun in vain? Do not taunt forces ye could not possibly comprehend. Do not taunt a force so POWERFUL that its prophets can create with the glow of eyes and the surge of the brain ,creatures never seen, do you dare taunt the force so powerful, the Rulers of Old cursed it, allowing its power only to recide where a Halluci sits upon the throne?Do not mock forces that could smite you with one finger if you walked upon their lands. His Royal Majesty King Sjer I of the StorjoneStorjone WebsiteStorjone Forums

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Aparently your old cranky gods can't read forum post dates. [00:03] Bill3000: roll d20 to eat Moose's penis[00:03] * dicebubba --- "Bill3000 rolls a d20 to eat Moose's penis and gets 5."[00:03] Bill3000: ROLL HIGHER DAMMIT[00:03] * dicebubba --- "Bill3000 Dice Error: Invalid arguments in the attempted roll"

Kaiser Alejian I

Post by Kaiser Alejian I »

TIME IS NO ISSUE WITH A GOD!

Return to “The Multi-Temple”