Fools!

A center for Shireroth's minority religions
Yerd the Mollified

Fools!

Post by Yerd the Mollified »

He has come, he has come while you sleep, you all sleep!! Your true selves know not the danger they risk. He comes with flame, to free his love! First the sour land he shall wreak perceivéd vengeance upon, then here, the land of no return shall be his destiny!Know you not your danger?! Stir, fie, for you shall all be lost!! The deceiver and the dark one, together to destroy the world!! Yerd the MollifiedSeerShoes repairedCorkscrews bought and sold

Gryphon Avocatio

Re: Fools!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

let he who understand reckon the number of the beast, for it is a human number. his number is six-hundred and sixty-six. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Erik Mortis

Re: Fools!

Post by Erik Mortis »

*guitar starts playing**sings*I left alone my mind was blankI needed time to think to get the memories from my mindWhat did I see can I believe that what I sawthat night was real and not just fantasyJust what I saw in my old dreams were theyreflections of my warped mind staring back at meCos in my dreams it's always there the evil face that twists my mindand brings me to despairThe night was black was no use holding backCos I just had to see was someone watching meIn the mist dark figures move and twistwas all this for real or some kind of hell666 the Number of the BeastHell and fire was spawned to be released*continues...rambles off* Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “The Multi-Temple”