Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult! (SVOSC)

A center for Shireroth's minority religions
UEC

Re: Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult! (SVOSC)

Post by UEC »

Umm.... You ok?And... Not today.. thank you... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

Am I ok?No...not reallyWhy do you ask? ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

For Her Light

Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult! (SVOSC)

Post by For Her Light »

That's right. I'm starting a suicide cult called Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult, or SVOSC for short. Shireroth's Very Own Suicide Cult believes in counting to four, and then killing oneself. Observe1...2.....3.....4*KILL YOURSELF* ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

UEC

Post by UEC »

The whole Suicide cult thing.. Suicide doens't tend to be a good thing... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

...but cults are! Everyone loves cults!

Phoenix the Risen

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

1)reads thread2)decides to join cult3)replies to say "I'm joining the cult"4)Kills self.......1)is reborn from own ashes...,,, Let's get ready to RoX0Rz!!!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

I don't love cults! Cults are evil!I like suicides, though... well, not the dying thing and that stuff... but there's a certain glamour to it. At least as long as you don't vomit or crap your pants and are wearing appropriate clothing (a dark business suit (may be stolen), white robes, or nothing at all - those are the best possible choices). That is assuming that you don't destroy your whole body in the suicide... In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to a Finn.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Ari.. we love you..... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

For Her Light

Post by For Her Light »

For some reason there is a stereotype that all Finns are suicidal. Never quite understood itBut suicide is kinda sexy ...And I can't believe that I'm here to stay......'Cause I never worked it out this way......And I love you more than I can say......But I hate you every other way

UEC

Post by UEC »

It's... kinda DUMB if you ask me... E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Sure... murdering yourself is dumb... but suicide isn't... and there is a difference. Well, actually, the difference isn't between murdering yourself and committing suicide but between committing suicide in an ugly way and committing suicide in a beautiful way.Some more stuff about beautiful suicides... one needs to consider the weather. Heavy rain, thunderstorms and strong winds are excellent if you want a powerful death. Sunshine and warmth are better if you want to give your relatives the message that the sum of all the experiences of your life would have, in the end, been lower (more negative, i.e. worse) if you had not committed suicide. Drizzle or partly cloudy weather mean that you consider yourself insignificant. And if you commit suicide in the middle of the winter... it means that you did it because of loneliness. This message is exceptionally strong if you commit suicide during a snowstorm.You know (and note that I'm jumping to a rather different topic here), I've met this one guy who calls himself Andemagne... here's a quote from him:Quote:ja Elämä ON Häviämis peli. mitä kerran menetät sitä et saa koskaan takasin. mitään et voi voittaa, ainoastaan hävitä. alussa sulla on kaikki, lopussa ei mitään. mitä nuorempa kuolet sitä vähemmän häviät. siis kuole nuorena, kuole nuorena. so true, so true.In English, that means: And Life IS a losing game. What you lose once you can never get back. You can never win anything, only lose. In the beginning you have everything, in the end you have nothing. The younger you die the less you lose. Thus, die young, just die young. So true, so true.And... well, as I said, I met this guy (along with several other Finnish Apolyton members). He was constantly smiling, joking, and generally keeping up an active discussion about fun stuff. Online, he writes in the dialect of the area where he lives, and the smiley that he uses the most is a derivative.And his opinion about life is this.It's true that he's from a region whose inhabitants are generally known to think in convoluted ways and never tell whether they're joking or dead serious. Some say that they are actually always serious, but you just need to be able to think in their way to see how it's possible for them to believe in all the things they say. Oh, and yes, I do have some Savonian blood in my veins (Savo being the region I've been talking of) . In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to a Finn.

UEC

Post by UEC »

The Japanese had some interesting suicide practices with the sameri and all.. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Jess

Post by Jess »

4 years and no suicides! Shireroth must be a happy place :angel

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

:archy
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Prodigy Almighty

Post by Prodigy Almighty »

Suicide? Well, umm...

*Stabs self in chest, reflects off of metal*

Hrm.

*Drinks poison, then remembers he can't eat or drink anymore*

Damn!

*Sits in a room of poison gas, then remembers the automatic air-filtration in his artificial lungs*

GAH!

*Shoots self in head, bullet bounces off metal-plated visor*

I can't even kill myself. Awesome.
Boris Ivanovich Serov ronToketi VI
Executor of Chelkran Kesh
King of Kagan conToketi
Baron of Absentia, Yardistan

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Would a vat of sulfuric acid work?
No-one should be without a parasol, Sirocco.

Prodigy Almighty

Actually...

*Tries*

Apparently not. Damn I'm strong!
King of Kagan conToketi

Liam conToketi

Post by Liam conToketi »

Shall we pull out the nuclear weapons, then? :tomcutterhamonfire

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

A Mark VII plasma rifle on overload should do it. Dont waste the nuke.

'sides, I thought he was staying? Good cyborgs are hard to find, after all.

Liam conToketi

Post by Liam conToketi »

It's only a small nuke...

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

a B.A.R. could proly do the trick....

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Prodigy Almighty

If you're thinking the BAR I think you're thinking of, you might want to try bigger.
King of Kagan conToketi

Kaiser Mors V

Post by Kaiser Mors V »

B0O0/\/\ist Assault Rifle? Those things have more settings then God if s/he was a Cuisinart...

Mortis Mercator V,
Kaiser of Shireroth
Duke of Brookshire
Count of Monty Crisco

Return to “The Multi-Temple”