HEATHENS!!

A center for Shireroth's minority religions
Solitary Poet 8

Re: HEATHENS!!

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Yeah yeah, and may mangoes pummel your shoes. Chill! The last thing anyone wants is a holy war.For example: ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Curt Kobain

HEATHENS!!

Post by Curt Kobain »

Worshiping the false gods!! You all shall perish for your crimes, infidels! May loki torture your fetid souls in the next realm! PRH! In this life. The Yardistani shall destroy you. If you ever need anything please don't hesitateto ask someone else firstI'm too busy acting like I'm not naive.I've seen it all; I was here first

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

*blinks* oh this is getting interesting... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Solitary Poet 8

Besides, Boo/\/\ism has its own temple, while all the rest of us are grouped together in a separate temple. Now, I'm not religious, but its obvious even to me that you're extremely well off, even with us here. SO WHAT IS THE FREAKING PROBLEM?!?!? ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Dare you challenge the gods, bard? -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

At what point does "you are on top, you should be happy so just leave us be" get translated into "down with Bo0o/\/\ism(sp?)?" Kindly don't put words in my mouth, I have plenty of my own to fill it. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon Avocatio

Your cults desacrate our holy lands...need i say more?Out!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Solitary Poet 8

Ya know, just for this ridiculousness I am very tempted to create a church of Heathenism. Cause as an atheist, such focus on what religion is right or wrong really pisses me off. : -->:"> ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Tempus the Living wargod

Post by Tempus the Living wargod »

*is drawn by the conflict**points sword at YAc-boy*Do not speak for the gods mad one!!!only Brappa may speak upon our behalf!!!*throws gryphon against a pillar*mere human!!! know thy place!!!!lest you draw the ill favor of my brother moris! now stay thy filthy tounge and leave this place!*turns to poet*all were heathens once, just remember the gods are a powerful muse o poet, and await one so worthy to tell their tales**conflict ended goes back to his rest*

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Can I speak for the Gods....? Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gryphon Avocatio

Tempus! Thou art of Sonoman blood! Speak, give me thy identity; hide not behind thy false avatar.Dost thou not know to whom thous speak'st? I am Gryphon Avocatio! I am the High Priest of the B0O0O0O0/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\!!!! Thy insolence shall never be tolerated; it is for thy ignorance I spare you this time...never again shalt thou use such words with me, fetid man.Brrapa! Speak for the Gods, but only should they deign to put knowledge divine in thy ears! Else, silence I beseech of thee. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Draco the Tainted

Post by Draco the Tainted »

I believe he is Stone...

Gryphon Avocatio

It would make sense. Thorn in my side, brought back by our sometime Kaiseress for sole sake of blugeoning my good name.Woe to his soul. Punishment Loki shall give. -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas "You're intense and driven. That can lead to a lot of good things. It can also lead to high blood pressure and a closing of the arteries." -Mr. Mathews -- "I think that people who drive Hummers are clueless, and that they just have enough money to advertise it." -Peter Camejo -- "Skanky-Deutch-Ho-Bag!!" -Mike

Return to “The Multi-Temple”