Good Records

Moderators: Andreas the Wise, Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

Andreas the Wise

Good Records

Post by Andreas the Wise »

A couple problems, and a lot of solutions.

http://spreadsheets.google.com/pub?key= ... ezO50k7dcA
At the moment I'm finalising my trade (when I reconfirmed what "max" meant) but I'll explain it anyway.

This does *most* of what we want it to do.
What you do:
Standard MITO procedure, Yellow cells are ones you input to. On the left hand side, you put in the name of each resource you own/generate, how much of it you started with that week, any you traded (or consumed for Level Development), and, if you want to cost that resource for wages, the type of resource it is. If you don't want to cost that resource, leave that section blank (for example, if you have two Food resources, only cost one - if you need to use resources from the othet with yourself).
It'll work out your overall wage costs and how much you produced and tell you how much you ended up with.
On the right hand side, you put in the week (for reference), the plot number and its level. Then put the resources on that plot with their max amount (for your own reference), and how many labourers or tenants you're using (leave blank if none), and travel penalty (if any). It'll then work out how much is produced. Put each plot in a different section, obviously.
For Labourers, one gold pays for one day. For Tenants, you pay the price for the full week (though if you need you can put in fractions of tenants to represent them spending some time on one factor and some on another)

What it can't do:
Handle more than 11 resources.
Handle more than 6 plots.
Tell you if you've exceeded your max employable (either by Level restrictions or plot restrictions, though you record the plot restrictions yourself).
Handle travel very well (you kinda have to put the resource you're travelling to on the plot you're travelling from, work out your own travel de-multiplier and just put that in)
Automatically subtract level requirements for advancing (put that down as negative trade)
Work out multiple weeks based on the date.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Austi_Scot

Re: Good Records

Post by Austi_Scot »

Is the plan to copy it for our personal use or to have it on this site?
Austi Scot
Former Citizen

May Kaiser Mises I rule soon.
-----------------------------
Former Citizen
One Time Order of The Phoenix
Impartial Envisionor

Baron Von_Scot of Hallucination
The future Kaiser Mises I
Former Cessor of Shireroth.
What does the Cessor do?

Andreas the Wise

Re: Good Records

Post by Andreas the Wise »

The plan is for you to give me a gmail account. Then I can either put you each on the main sheet (probably easiest) and give us all editing access (on the understanding, of course, that we only edit our sheet) - or just give you each a separate sheet.
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “Economy”