Baron B3n|<3r|\|!!

h4773r's Herald
Location: Moving his effects into Lune Villa (video games, ordnance) Upper Lunaris, Neurac, Brookshire

Baron B3n|<3r|\|!!

Post by h4773r's Herald »

Have you checked your PM's recently?

if not, please see . . .

http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum/vi ... =34&t=7933

I respect your title of Baron of the division i started, and should i choose one duchy Vorpmadal would fit best in, it would be Yardistan.

(heres the "but" and its a big one . . no not really) However, i would LOVE for us to work out returning the Lunies to Vorpmadal and even if you were my Baron (crazy, i know). funny, now that i think about it, i always had my annexing eye on Ran and Elsenar while i was Baron.

anywho . . who knows, maybe we can talk His Niftyness and my lord Duke Erik into intergrating Mar-Sara into the Barony-to-be that i suggest.

Post here or in the linked topic, i cant wait to hear from my favorite successor. ;)
H4773r 3lfs0n, The Traveler
Count of Upper Lunaris
Baron of Neurac
Sheriff of the Historical L.G. & C. and Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin, High Priest of B00/\/\ism
A.C.E and P.h.D. in M.U.K.T.A.S.E.N.

Jacobus Loki

Re: Baron B3n|<3r|\|!!

Post by Jacobus Loki »

I'm still Duke, and expect to be consulted. :smashy
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

b3n|<3r|\|

Post by b3n|<3r|\| »

Oh yeah, damn, Hi Hatter, I saw the PM but totally forgot. Sorry!

Tell you what - do whatever you like with Vorpmadal. Not that I don't care of course! I <3 Vorpmadal! But if you want it, I'll happily let you have it, and everything associated with it. However I want to remain here in Yardistan, and I wanna see if I can do anything with Mar Sara.

Jacobus - wanna wade in here? Basically here's what I suggest happens:

1) Vorpmadal becomes a Barony in Brookshire (replacing... what was it... Kolor? Dolos? I can't remember), to reunite it with its ancient Lunarian territories.
2) Hatter, with the blessings of the Duke of Brookshire, becomes the Baron of Vorpmadal.
3) I stay in Yardistan as Count of Mar Sara. Until we get some more land, would it be possible for Mar Sara to be a "free county" as it were without being attached to a Barony? Or I guess I could be bungled in with another Barony. But my intention is to hang around as Count of Mar Sara until we get some more guys in, then maybe we can talk about forming a new Barony. I mean, if I were to become a Baron *now* it would be most inopportune since I'm quite busy these days (so much so that I'm on leave elsewhere), however I quite enjoyed being Baron and aspire to that rank again. But not now.

Would any changes at any stage in this move make anyone involved unhappy? If not, let's start implementing the changes.
Vilhelm von Benkern - The Dolphin-...Count
:: Formerly just "benkern"
:: Rook Sentry of the Order of the Vorpal Blade
:: Count of Mar Sara IIRC
:: Former Baron of Absentia AFAIK, before that Baron of Vorpmadal TBH; also Former Duke of Yardistan IMHO
:: Dux Emeritus of the Order of Mischievous Intent

It takes moo to mango!

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

If he is going to Brookshire....

Ok,

Who am I too stand in the way of historic unions....?

I'd like something nice and empty in return from Brookshire, maybe...

Gotta go look......

I guess there will have to be a new Sheriff in Lac Glacei. I've got some new ideas about that, as well.
Jacobus Loki
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

h4773r's Herald
Location: Moving his effects into Lune Villa (video games, ordnance) Upper Lunaris, Neurac, Brookshire

Post by h4773r's Herald »

M'Lord Duke Jacobus, I am sorry i wont be a count in Yardistan, but i do feel the strongest pull to my "home lands" since Greg hasnt been about as of late as Duke of Yardistan (no offense to yourself, but Gman was really the reason Vorpmadal ended up in Yardistan) AND Barony Vorpmadal didnt have any of its "original" counties.

As far as being Sheriff of LG&C, i dont see why i cant maintain that title. The Warp Gate from H4773r's Landing to Lunardeux is nigh finished (see rp threads) and i enjoy the type of goofyness that has come from the heartland of LG.

If you wish to keep LG&C control in Yardistan solely, i perfectly understand, and will not be miffed in the least, and will continue to contribute in any way i can.

Lest us get this all straight and put into effect, thank you Duke Loki, Baron/Count Benkern, and any other concerned nobles who peruse this. Once we have it settled I will present all of this to His Niftyness to make it all official. thank you
H4773r 3lfs0n, The Traveler
Count of Upper Lunaris
Baron of Neurac
Sheriff of the Historical L.G. & C. and Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin, High Priest of B00/\/\ism
A.C.E and P.h.D. in M.U.K.T.A.S.E.N.

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Sheriff is a nice vague title for a nice, vague, idea.

You are still the Sheriff!
Jacobus Loki

Return to “The Saran Isles”