Feudal opportunity

Jacobus Loki

Feudal opportunity

Post by Jacobus Loki »

Your Duke calls upon you!

This will be an expedition to attempt to secure former Shirithian Cognito, and restore it to the Empire.

The YMS Kaiser Mors V will lead a flotilla to Melangia with the object of securing a landing on the Cognitian west coast.

We should be unopposed, but we should be wary and armed.

I do not invoke feudal duties, but ask only for volunteers, or as many of your people as you would care to "volunteer".

Oh, we need boats, Ships- like that.
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

benkern

Re: Feudal opportunity

Post by benkern »

Thank you for this opportunity my Duke. I of course agree entirely with this expedition, especially since we haven't annexed any supposedly foreign land in a *really* long time. :)

My fleet's flagship, the SS Hitcher, currently watering in some port in the Count of Monte Crisco, will carry me, my personal guard and a thousand troops to Melangia in preparation for the attack. However, I have 20,000 conscripts in reserve who will wait at Tymaria City in case this force proves inadequate in size.
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

As Baron of Atterock, and Count of Melangia, I must express slight concern you haven't asked me if you can land your ships there ...

But you can. On the condition you let some of my men come along too!
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

benkern

Post by benkern »

Just passing through, good Baron, just passing through. :)

Sorry you weren't told, but hey, Foghorn doesn't know there a buncha ships packing 20,000 conscripts sitting right next to his County... :p
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

Return to “The Saran Isles”