Request to join Barony of Vorpmadal and granted a county

Pandora

Request to join Barony of Vorpmadal and granted a county

Post by Pandora »

*Pandora, both nervous yet excited at the same time, approaches teh municipal courtyard in the Barony of Vorpmadal. She opens her white parasol and pulls out a rolled parchment tied with a shimmery pink ribbon. She unties teh ribbon and unrolls teh parchment. She gives it a last look over and sighs a giddy sigh. She nails teh parchment to a wall dedicated to public announcements. She stands back and beams with pride. Then she hops on one foot thr33 tim3s, turns around twic3, and rubs her b311y and pats h3r head at the same time-for good luck, just in case she needs it. *

Attenion Kiaseress Caroll, Baron h477er 3lfs0n, and all other curious citizens:

After much lurking and exploring this wonderful nation of Shireroth I have made my decision as to where I would most fit in, like to hold my business, and live.

I would like to request to reside under t3h Barony of Vorpmadal, lead by the very impressive Baron h477er 3lf0n, I believe I can amount to my fullest 'strangeness' potential serving under him.

More specifically, I have learned that teh county of Alexandretta has recently been returned to teh Shirelands. I have seen teh countyside and its coast. It is most beautiful and I have fallen in love with Alexandretta! I would like to request to be granted of this most beautiful county.

May blessings and shinny pink glitter fall upon you often!

Miss Pandora

Home of the even tans.

Kaiseress Carol

Post by Kaiseress Carol »

Miss Pandora--

Yes, you may have the beautiful county of Alexandretta. You are now a countess. Congratulations! I am anxious to see your imagination unleashed there. Baron 3lfs0n will need to approve your entry into Barony Vorpmadal, and I am sure you will find a great welcome there.
Kaiseress Carol

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

*jumps up and down like a hystericly happy monkey just given a bbq banana cabob*

Oh much thanks to you Kiaseress Carol! You have made me a very happy countess! :love

*curtsies*

One down, one to go.

Home of the even tans.

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

*wonders what a bbq banana cabob is.....*

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Pardon me, Kabob.

It's a variety of sliced friut (mainly banana) and maybe some sliced coconut lightly sprinkled with sugar and strung together on a skewer. Bar-B-Q until grill marks are golden brown. Then surve while hot.

*mouth waters* I think I'll go make some in a bit actually. They are so very tasty!

Home of the even tans.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

*Courtly bow*

Welcome to the Barony of Vorpmadal!
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Conglacio

Post by Conglacio »

ah, so a Shish kebab, as they are known in my country...

Darn it...now I want to go to the kebab shop....

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Baldwin PlantagenetJulii: Thank you very much for your welcome! I'm afraid I'm not apart of the Barnoy of Vorpmadal yet. I am still waiting for the Baron h4773r 3lfs0n to appear out of a hat and give me his answer. I do appreciate your kindness. *curtsies*

Mr. Conglacio: Ah! I learn something knew everyday! Are most certainly tasty!

Home of the even tans.

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

*H4773r rides up franticly into the municipal square in Alyss and deftly dismounts in a fluid motion right in front of Countess Pandora*

My greatest apologeze, All kinds of fiery stuff and a warp gate, and untamed Jabberwockies, brutish. simply brutish. but YES! I would love to have you on as a Countess. please, follow me into my estate, we'll have you sign the contract and get you a copy to keep.

*stroll up into the grounds, into office, aproach desk*

please sign here,

http://shireroth.kuroshiro.net/forum2/v ... 7951#77951

Also, should any of my other counts (Eriana, Knapp) see this, they need to also affix theyre signatures. thank you.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

*follows the Baron into his office, reads contract. See's a word that she doesn't understand the meaning of. (At least not in context) Points it out*
Baron H4773r 3lfs0n wrote:Within Barony Vorpmadal whomever is found being pissy, flaming, or a total asshole (true definition is to be defined by whomever regulates the subforum within Barony Vorpmadal) without just cause, will be subject to a punishment to be decreed by the Baron and Counts of the Barony.
I would love to sign, however I would like some clarification first. What do you mean by flaming?

Home of the even tans.

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

*follows the Baron into his office, reads contract. See's a word that she doesn't understand the meaning of. (At least not in context) Points it out*
Baron H4773r 3lfs0n wrote:Within Barony Vorpmadal whomever is found being pissy, flaming, or a total asshole (true definition is to be defined by whomever regulates the subforum within Barony Vorpmadal) without just cause, will be subject to a punishment to be decreed by the Baron and Counts of the Barony.
I would love to sign, however I would like some clarification first. What do you mean by flaming?

Also, if I go under your barony, will you allow the county of Alexandretta to remain the Official Nudist Colony of Shireroth?

Home of the even tans.

H4773r 3lfs0n

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

oh, flaming in forum terms is one who is chronicaly and/or unreasonably abusive to other members of the forum.

groovy?

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Ah! (I learn something new every day.)

Almost groovy, may Alexandretta remain a nudist colony under your rule?

Home of the even tans.

H4773r 3lfs0n

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Nudists?!?! I love nudists.

hey, naked people are still people.

very much so, nudists in Alexandretta, sounds great.

Pandora

Post by Pandora »

Alpha Numeric! Officially groovy, your h4773rness! And I hope you join us in Alexandretta for her "county warming party'!

*signs contract*

We hereby sign our names as lords of our realms in order better bind and strengthen our lands in common purpose.

Our signatures hereby decree that our lands are now one under the name of Barony Vorpmadal and therefore subject to its laws as well as essential to creating them.

Upon the agreement of this contract The Baron of Vorpmadal shall be H4773r 3ls0n. Whom shall rule henceforth until he deems neccessary to name a succesor. All future Baron's of Vorpmadal shall follow this model.

Under this contract all who live within the bounds of the Barony of Vorpmadal are expected to serve thier superiors without question, but not un-thinkingly, within the code of chivalry as set by the feudal model.

Within Barony Vorpmadal whomever is found being pissy, flaming, or a total asshole (true definition is to be defined by whomever regulates the subforum within Barony Vorpmadal) without just cause, will be subject to a punishment to be decreed by the Baron and Counts of the Barony.
Should the offender be the Baron the Counts must unanymously agree and then decree punishment. Should the Baron refuse, without just cause, an appeal to a higher Noble (in the case of Vorpmadal being an independent Barony, the appeal shall go to the Kaiser) shall be made.
Should the offender be a Count the Baron shall decide punishment, within reason as agreed upon by the other Counts.

Having stated the above as an official law of Barony Vorpmadal we also agree to encurage new ideas and stories but also to cultivate minds and guide them down the path of knowledge, wit, wisdom, and a little "Lunesy."

Heed, by our signatures agree, that we are not only of Barony Vorpmadal, within the Empire of Shireroth, but that the Barony of Vorpmadal is of us.

Miss Pandora, Countess of Alexandretta
-------------------------------------------------

Home of the even tans.

Return to “The Saran Isles”