As of Late

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

As of Late

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Many a moon I have called myself a Baron of Vorpmadal and adopted a noble "we" as Vorpmadal in the beleif and comfort that its inhabitants, lands, and rulers were one.

Over the last few months I have slowly lost Counts and my only recruited citizen still doesnt have his own county. Frankly, I am disheartened. Its no one persons fault, nor am i laying the blame on one person or another, nor a body of persons, from what i can tell this is the way of micronations by nature.

I still havent fully expressed my ideas as of yet, but here is a start.

Thank you.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Kaiser Meskan II

Post by Kaiser Meskan II »

and my only recruited citizen still doesnt have his own county.
Woops.
By my hand,
His Niftiness, Meskan, Second of the Name, Kaiser of Shireroth, Overlord of the Duchies of Kildare, Naudia’Diva, and Northold, Overlord of the Baronies of Elwynn and Vorpmadal, Thane of the Shirelands, Keeper of the Apollo Legacy, Grand Master of the Orders of the Dragon, Griffin, Phoenix, and Chimera, Wielder of Vengeance, Count of Shirekeep, Knight Companion of the Most Magnificent Imperial Order of the Sovereign Viking Crown, and Lord of the Golden Mango Throne.

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

So, Hatter, what are you trying to tell us?
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

I really honestly dont know what I'm getting at.

Im really sorry for being gone so long, family and the 4th and all that.

Truth be told, I was wary of returning to Shireroth due to new developments. I mean I will always let you guys know should i be planning a LOA or even emmigrating, but just hitting my favorites list and clicking the crest i approached with trepidation.

BUT! Since the servers are down on World of Warcraft (Kap'n Knappy and My recent addiction [he hasnt been around since the annexation fiasco cause he was lvling from 57 to 60 and now were working on pvp twink toons] but yes, that takes alot of our time) I decided to check in and tend to my duties since i gave no indication that id be gone longer than a week or two.

And as I started to methodically banish mangoes as im wont to do when these boards grace my sight, my nastalgia returned. I realized why I enjoy Shireroth and why Im coming up on 3/4 of a year with Shireroth and Lac Glacei. Although there are people here with personalities and ideas that conflict with my own, through 4 kaisers, and micronational fear from the Antican incedent, I thuroughly enjoy this hobby.

(there is more)
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Cap'n Knappy

Post by Cap'n Knappy »

...so I hit 60....

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Dear Baron--

I think all of us have an affection for Shireroth. There are always people with differing goals and beliefs in any group, but that is true everywhere one goes. The important thing, as you well know, is that we enjoy it here, and have made friends and acquaintances here in Shireroth. Your presence here is a welcome one. You have a great sense of humor, as well as a sense of duty and responsibility. I hope to see you post more. And congratulations on your 3/4 of a year here.

Hypatia's mom

Braden Indianensis
Location: Number 12 Concord Street, Nafticon, Republic of Antica

Post by Braden Indianensis »

Very true! Likewise, I'm sure--congrats!!

*Does the math* I've been here since 1st December 2005, so...I've been here a little over six months.
Antican Ambassador to Shireroth and Babkha
Former Speaker of the Assembly of the Republic of Antica
Reporter for the Antican Liberator
Elder Guard of the Order of the Vorpal Blade

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Hmmmm... Bout 5 years.... :o

Not that it realy counts since I did leave for so long.... :archy

Return to “The Saran Isles”