Baronial Proclamation

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Baronial Proclamation

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

First and for most I grovelingly, humbley, and respectfully beg Duchess Hypatia Agnesi's forgiveness. I never intended to upset you.

Second. The reason I went ahead and started all this ruckus was because of the Barony of Luminous Light. I AM NOT BLAMING THEM! I am saying that because of its formation under what I beleived was your approval, that left me with my own county and another inactive count and therefore I beleived it was a prudent time to ask Rarakesh to join my Barony. we had been discussing it for some time now and were not expecting Bill to act as drastically as he did. The resulting outburst led me to take action and attempt to get things sorted out as soon as possible. the next day i spent all day moving and was unable to get to a computer until now.

SO! I officially denounce my attempt to seccceed, ask that Alexandretta be granted to Rarakesh and allowed to come under Vorpmadal's banner, and that, should your Ladyship (Hypatia) find it in your heart of little consequence, allow me to declare Vorpmadal to be an independant Barony.

I hope that clears things up. I should be active at least once every other day. and if you REALLY want. Rarakesh and Hypatia, both pm me and i'll give you both my cell # so you guys can contact me more expediantly...

By My H47!
....[+]
H4773r 3lfs0n
Last edited by H4773r 3lfs0n on Thu Mar 23, 2006 4:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

If you wanted to be independent, all you had to do was ask. Now that you've done it, I can gracefully grant you permission to go independent.

Good luck with that.
National Picketer
Hypatia's Mom's Daughter
M.I.A.

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

yeah.. that was just it, i'll stay on if you want but i think it would be better and easir if i go independant. so thank you.i'll take my signature post off of the kildare contract...

thank you
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Return to “The Saran Isles”