Baronial Decree #4

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Baronial Decree #4

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

A small round man with a large, round, bald head stands atop a small box in the middle of a square. The square is known by the locals as Stagg Square in the city of Lune Villa, the new capitol of Upper Lunaris as well as the new Capitol of the newly named Barony of Vorpmadal. The small, round man unrolls a parchment and clears his throat. A loud booming voice shoots accross the square and down the streets.

"HEAR YE, HEAR YE! By order of the Baron, Sir H4773r 3lfs0n, newly appointed protector of the newly named Barony of Vorpmadal, all previous citizens of the previous Barony of Kildare, all constant visitors of afore mentioned previous Barony, and any others who wish to contribute,

are hereby implored to submit as much lore and history as they can compile so that chronicles can be recorded and so that His Lordship, Baron H4773r, can better appreciate and understand his, and our, lands.

By His H47,
Baron H4773r 3lfs0n, ACE and P.h.D."
Last edited by H4773r 3lfs0n on Sat Feb 04, 2006 1:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

Continuing my mission to learn and integrate the history of the lands into my reign I will be traversing the lands of my Barony in The Spirit.
And with any luck gain a firm grasp of the counties and it's denizens.
(or even encounter legends of the world?)
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Return to “The Saran Isles”