SAFL Cup

Runs Shireroth's soccer league and represents the nation in international play.

Moderator: Tarekseev

Tarekseev

SAFL Cup

Post by Tarekseev »

The SAFL Cup is the second tournament to be organised by the SAFL, involving not only the PSL teams, but also lower league teams. The cup is to be played every few weeks, with some games being played on weekdays. It is modelled around a standard league cup (not the English FA Cup), so therefore only one leg of knockouts is going to be played and should there be a draw at the end of the game, then we will not have a replay match but it will go onto ET and penalties if needed.

SAFL Cup consists of 16 teams, 8 of which come from PSL:

Current teams:

Cerce FC
Farvaelska
FC Apollo
Imperial United
JHI-LK
MMFC
Syrelwynn Swifts
VP Raikoth

There are still places for 8 teams. If you have a lower league team or you wish to enter a lower league team, please reply signifying with your interest, declaring your team name, location, stadium and its capacity as well as a squad of 16 players at minimum (including positions and nationalities).

It will be in a knockout format and there will be a draw for this. Deadline at the moment for applications will be at the end of this week (24th).
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

CJ Miller

Re: SAFL Cup

Post by CJ Miller »

Tarekseev wrote:The SAFL Cup is the second tournament to be organised by the SAFL, involving not only the PSL teams, but also PSL teams.
Uh...

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

I'll piece together one of Ynnraile's minor league teams. Or perhaps a lower league all-star lineup.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Tarekseev

Post by Tarekseev »

CJ Miller wrote:
Tarekseev wrote:The SAFL Cup is the second tournament to be organised by the SAFL, involving not only the PSL teams, but also PSL teams.
Uh...
I was very tired. May I be excused?
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

Understandable. I'm happy you still put your time in it. :thumbsup
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Shirerithian Association Football League”