JHI-rrân Lwrrân Klyha

Runs Shireroth's soccer league and represents the nation in international play.

Moderator: Tarekseev

Falkner van der Sluijs

JHI-rrân Lwrrân Klyha

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

Falkner van der Sluijs wrote:Team Name: JHI-rrân Lwrrân Klyha
Badge/Logo: http://omploader.org/vNHU3NA/jhilk.png
Nickname(s): JHI LK, Avakair Tidal Force
Owner Name: Falkner van der Sluijs/Jötunn Heavy Industries
Manager: Kalin jënRoijani, Toketin
Philosophy: Attacking

Stadium: JHI Stadium, 18500
Kit Supplier: Umbro
Kit Sponsor: Jötunn Heavy Industries http://omploader.org/vNHU3Yw/JHI.png
Colours: Tan and Light Blue

Player list:
Format: Squad Number - Player Name - Player Nationality - Player Age

GOALKEEPERS
**1 - Llwrran Sättsa - Shireroth - 20 G
24 - Loran ronAjain - Toketi - 18
28 -Benjamin Sanders - Shireroth - 32

DEFENDERS
2 - Galen MacFerghuis - Shireroth - 26 RB
3 - Kostalan Harrestin - Shireroth - 23 LB
4 - Kevin Dustin - Novatainia - 34
15 - Peter Karlson - Stormark - 38
16 - William Westfall - Shireroth - 30
22 - Chris Senior - Craiteland - 23 CB

MIDFIELDERS
5 - Zack Scott - Shireroth - 19LM
6 - Aaron Talon - Shireroth - 24
7 - Rranr Kikksta - Shireroth - 24 RCM *Captain*
8 - Donald Franken - Novatainia - 22 RM
14 - Mickey Graves - Shireroth - 31 LCM
41 - Jeremy Allan - Shireroth - 30
86 - Fenrir Firanjan - Toketi - 42

FORWARDS
9 - Hunter Elodin - Shireroth - 23
10 - Talsin Yrrazan - Shireroth - 24 CF
11 - Tucker Falken - Shireroth - 27 RF
12 - Liam ronHamuji - Toketi - 17
18 - Sdeli Liurion - Shireroth - 23 LF

bold: starting 11
This thread is reserved for team updates and other team related news.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Falkner van der Sluijs

Re: JHI-rrân Lwrrân Klyha

NOTICE:

JHI LK signs a 3-season contract with Chris Senior from Craiteland's League 1's Sverige Tiem in exchange for Cr 2 million. Chris Senior is assigned #22 and will replace the Novatainian #4 Kevin Dustin. #3 Kostalan Harrestin will be moved to left defense, and Senior will take his place at center defense.

JHI LK has also chosen right-center midfielder Rranr Kikksta as the team's captain.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Tarekseev

Post by Tarekseev »

Nice, you got 18 mil left then to spend ;)
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Don't forget that Chris Senior is an international transfer. :)
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Tarekseev

Post by Tarekseev »

Oops, forgot about that.
Ramazan Tarekseev,
FMF Representative
Primeminister of the Dominion of Incontinentia, Cräiteland.

Falkner van der Sluijs

JHI-LK will play with Loran ronAjain as starting goaltender in week 5. News report later
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Falkner van der Sluijs

Full Report:

Following the club's successful first for weeks, manager jënRoijani has chosen to test one of his lineup's potential stars. Loran ronAjain, son of Toketin all-star keeper Turk ronAjain, willw make his professional debut in JHI-LK's next match against Cerce, hoping to show off the skill of his family.

Manager jënRoijani explains: "Upon signing Loran, we expected to start him from the beginning of the season. ellUnfortunately, we weren't impressed with his play in the preseason, and decided to wait until he had improved. We have had a great season so far, and we are ready to test him in professional play."

Reporters also spoke with Llwrran Sättsa, who will sit out for the first time this season. "He is certainly his father's son, but he still has a long way to go before he can match him. This is a great game to test him in, and I wish him the best of luck. He's got some fantastic defenders in front of him, but he'll still be facing a strong offensive line."

ronAjain will be kept busy by the league's top scorer, Kurt Lamberti, who is responsible for six of Cerce's seven goals so far this season. But he'll have to keep his wits about him, as the rest of Cerce's offense will be looking to challenge him, trying to get their own names on the list of top scorers.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Falkner van der Sluijs

News Report: Q&A with JHI-LK Captain Rranr Kikksta

We managed to catch Kikksta before practice on Sunday, and he agreed to a short interview to speak about JHI-LK's last game against Cerce, the rest of the season, and the future of the team.

Q: Last game saw the professional debut of two young players, Liam ronHamuji on offense and Loran ronAjain in net. How would you rate their performances?

Kikksta: Well, both were obviously nervous in the locker room. Not terribly many players under 20 see top league game time, both in SAFL and Ynnraile's second league. These two kids rather impressed us when our scouts went looking for prospects in high schools in Toketi. And, much to the rest of the team's surprise, both stayed composed in their first game. Liam made some good plays and handled the ball pretty well, and Loran nearly blanked Cerce, which is no mean feat against the league's top scorer.

Q: Obviously, neither of them were perfect. Anything you plan to work on with them?

Kikksta: I had personally been working with Liam before last game to help prepare him for debut, but 4 weeks of practices and a week of priming only goes so far. He needs to work on how he reacts to strong pressure from defenders. In high school, he never had to face world-class opponents, so he gets a bit flustered against an active defense in professional play.

Loran I can't really speak for. Benjamin in particular has been coaching him a lot, and you can see obvious improvement since preseason. The only goal he let go was off a rebound, so I can imagine ball control is on the list of things to improve.

Q: The next several games are against teams in the bottom half of the table, twice with Apollo, twice with Færvelska, and a rematch with Cerce. Keeping a handle on top of the table is going to be important after midseason. Are you optimistic?

Kikksta: Of course I am, we've had a great season so far. But that's not to say the next few games will be easy. Apollo and Færvelska are trying to kick start their seasons and claw their way up the table, so they're starting to get a bit frustrated and desperate, I would assume, which makes them very dangerous. We certainly shouldn't let our guard down. I'm sure either team would love a win over us as a trophy.

Q: Do you think the coaches will make any changes in the roster?

Kikksta: I've been talking to the head coach at length about our roster for the midseason. Loran's performance last game may set him up to play another couple games this season so we can rest Sättsa. Other than that, our lineup is working well, so I don't foresee any drastic changes.

Q: Most sports analysts are talking about Syrelwynn and MMFC competing for the top of the chart. What are your thoughts on this?

Kikksta: I'm trying to figure out why no one is mentioning us! *laughs* On a more serious note, there's still a lot of season left, and there's three teams wrestling for the top right now, so no one knows, there could be some big upsets that reshape the table completely.

Q: Lastly, how are you feeling about the team's performance in future seasons?

Kikksta: I think this inaugural season has really excited our city and our county as a whole. If we do particularly well this season, I can imagine we'll have a strong fan base for years to come to support the team through thick and thin. And besides, every player on this team right now loves playing the game, and that's what matters, and I hope we never lose that.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Falkner van der Sluijs

JHI-LK announces that Loran ronAjain will be starting goaltender in weeks 6 and 7 as manager seeks to test him further and rest Sättsa in preparation for games against the top of the table.
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Return to “Shirerithian Association Football League”