Coronation of the Baron

Moderators: Jonas, Falkner van der Sluijs

W.Payne

Coronation of the Baron

Post by W.Payne »

A large crowd was gathered outside the Baronial Mansion, which had been empty ever since Baron Austi von Scot went missing. A cleaning team had been sent in just a couple of hours earlier to clear out Baron Austi's possessions and put them in storage to make room for the new baron.
The weather was warm, and the sky was blue. Perfect for a coronation.
Just then, a black stretch limo pulled up in front of the Mansion and out came the new baron, William Arthur Payne.
Baron Payne made his way to a make-shift podium that had been set up for him. He adjusted the microphone and began to speak,

"People of Hallucination, thank you for coming out today. Let me get straight to the point, these are turbulent times we are living in. Not necessarily bad times, but things are changing quickly, and if we stick together then I am sure we can adjust accordingly. I know many of you are still mourning over the loss of Baron Austi, but now is not a time to let our defenses down. I see great things for Hallucination in the future, and I'm proud to be your new baron."

Baron Payne got down and walked through the crowd, shaking hands as he went. He finally got back to the black stretch limo, were he quickly departed. He was late for the coronation of the new Kaiser.
William Arthur Atobonovno Payne
Dutch of Kildare
Count of Vervollkommnung
Baron of Hallucination

King-Count of Hawshire-Dura
Proud Member of the Noble Family of Atobonovno!
Ngolo veoli uroo Leopeop, Edounit ndoa eofr!
Mr. Kildare December 2009

Jonas

Re: Coronation of the Baron

Post by Jonas »

All those coronations... The Dutch, the Baron, the Kaiser,... :yay:
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Return to “Barony of Hallucination”