Service

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Service

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

*H4773r comes strolling up to the podium. looks about at the small congregation*

All right my children. I know times have been hard but so is the way of micronations. Am I right?

Look, now, as ever, is the time to reflect. Join me for a moment in contemplation.

Consider . . . In the Universe there is an ebb and flow to all things. The tide rises, and falls. the wind blows, then rests. There is quiet, and then there is B00/\/\. micronations get slow, and then there is a flurry of activity.

the question that only time can answer, is how great?

so I ask YOU now. How great?

shall we say? "oh, i posted in general, i can wait a month to post again"

shall we go boom. and move on till the next time some one goes bang.

I SAY SHENANIGANS!!!!!

Brothers and sisters (and others) in B00/\/\!! bend down in your seats, stick your head between your legs and kiss your . . .

brand new fireworks package HELLO!!!

under ever seat we have placed assorted explosives in a hope that you will take them home and keep the B00/\/\!! alive here, at home, at work, in your heart!

So reach into those bags, pull out the ordinance of your choice, and light up that fuse.

Now remember my people, as the fuse hisses up to the igniter, that just as the fizzle of wick is long lasting and constant, the B00/\/\!! is gretaer, for it has more force, more power, and can even ring in your ears and heart much longer and louder than any hiss of patience.

Head my words my friends. Endure, persevere, act, and keep alive the

B 0 0 / \ / \ ! ! ! !1!
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

The terrible boom(I'm too lazy too spell it right) is there again!
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Kaiser Letifer III

Post by Kaiser Letifer III »

And that is part of the problem! Laziness!... the work of the.. well.. one of the Gods...

hypatias mom

Post by hypatias mom »

Thank you, H4773R, for your inspiring words. I promise to keep B O O M / \ / \ in my heart and my life. May it inspire all Shirerithinas on to greater glory!!

B 0 0 / \ / \ ! ! ! !1!

:tomcutterhamonfire

EriShadowMoon

Post by EriShadowMoon »

*grabs fireworks package and sneeks out the back door... *

no one should ever give Eriana such things...
:tomcutterhamonfire :demon :party :angel

benkern

Post by benkern »

*gasp*

B0O0/\/\ thief! I'll show you...

*throws Holy Hande Grenade at back door, Eri closes it and the grenade bounces back at self*

Oh dear...

B0O0/\/\!!!!1!
By His H47,
Baron Benkern of Vorpmadal, Yardistan.
"Like us or hate us, someone will still hold the torch. You might as well try to like us." - Harvey Steffke
"Tis not a leaving of a harried knave/Tis not with tail tucked in shame/Rather in glorious exhibition of benevolent might/Sun bids the world an emblazon g'night."
"But every beginning is only a continuation and the book of fate is always open in the middle."

dr-spangle

Post by dr-spangle »

Has anyone ever filled a ping-pong ball with pure ethanol and then lit it? or is that just me...

I guess accidently pouring the ethanol down my leg wasn't a good move either...

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”