Priests and Acolites

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
Erik Mortis

Re: Priests and Acolites

Post by Erik Mortis »

What/who else? Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Priests and Acolites

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Head Priest of the Gods: Greg RussellHead Priest of Horjin: Shasta Rana WonderlustHead Priest of Apostrophe: Gryphon the PureHead Priest of Mors: Erik Mortis Brookshire.Head Priest of B'caw: Shyriath Bukulos Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."Bearbeitet von: AngelGuardian93  am: 9/6/05 17:02

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

I believe I am also the only ACTIVE priest. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Active? I don't see you preaching anymore than i...except here...but here's not to preach...people come here because they already believe... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

//indicates GMan Russell's current Sacred Hunt.Preaching!!! Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Speaking of active.. where is Joseph? Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

What AM I to hunt... perhaps truth? Or... true love...?Or maybe my sacred hunt IS to find my sacred hunt...

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

hunt beer....and chicks...and dynamite....and send them to me "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Bearbeitet von: david northworthy beckford  am: 4/14/04 8:48 pm

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

um...yes... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'de guess it'd be the last one... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Remember, the Sacred Hunt is your "impossible" goal that you must still strive for every day. Your Quarry is your "attainable" goal, that you hunt with no less vigor. True love would be your Sacred Hunt, while your Quarry would be to simply find a significant other.Also, the Quarry (and to a lesser extent, the Sacred Hunt) is dynamic: it changes over time, with who you are and what you quest for. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Never knew Horjin was so deep... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Horjin's deep when it comes to hunting. Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

I suppose hunting doesn't allways mean hunting animals for food or sport... ooh deep...

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

High Priest of Sakat: Andreas the Wise
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”