The Inquistion!

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
Gryphon Avocatio

The Inquistion!

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Lords and Priests! I have had inspirations from the Gods! Me must make all of the Sinners against the Gods repent for their sins against the Church! We must revive the B0O0/\/\/\/\/\/\!!!! and restore honor to Cedrism! We must strike fear into the hearts of our opposition and go out into the micro-world with our cause.Who shall take this task, handed to me by Lord Odin and supported by Lord Loki? -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Re: The Inquistion!

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

I have already begun, O Head Priest! Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

non then, now then.....someones wanting to inquesitionise me!I have the blood of Odin running through me vains, yet you do this to me? that aint right! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

You! Confess thy sins!Hmm...we should get scott down here...and find out what nations we need to send missionaries to...James! Fetch the MiniEx!!! -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar. - SCOTT: You know, I always joke about how nothing will ever be able to get me out of micronations...but...I think if my mother got into micronations that would get me out in a hurry. - GUILDENSTERN:We cross our bridges when we come to them and burn them behind us, with nothing to show for our progress except a memory of the smell of smoke, and a presumption that once our eyes watered.

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

*bursts into the temple*B0O0/\/\ BABY!! The Prophet is Here! Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

*bursts into the temple after the prophet*I support NO inquisition of any kind! If they do not believe than they should have that choice!And furthermore, I support no part of this religion that does that, even upon pain of death I will fight such a movement!

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

We are not inquiring into the lives of nonbelievers. It is perfectly acceptable to worship in other faiths. But when you begin worshipping heathen gods (and indeed, begin worshipping those who are not gods), the Cedric Gods shall have a talk with you, through us.David Northworthy Beckford: You were overheard worshipping Angellene, who is neither god nor Cedrist. Do you repent for your worship of false idols? Revolution Radio: Estimating the airspeed velocity of unladen swallows one feather at a time.Revolution Theatre: Finding your Antediluvians and providing humor for less than a week.

I was doing a minor worship to the miricle that is a Chicken who had the Gods given ability to post on an ezboard!You should embrace this show of devine favor! not condemn it! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Greg... calm... this is all in good fun... No overreacting.. ...JOIN US! Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Nevah! *falls over*

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

hmm...maybe we should take the inquisition to other subdivisions...and i want missionaries... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I'm to lazy and I'm already doing several things at once.. (bank, Ascalon, Alex, Rrakanychan Inc., Causing havok..ect) Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

hmm...time to recruit...hmm...malarbortisements? The Lord Malarbor may be willing to advertise for the church for free...David! Talk! lest this happen to you: Thor's Mighty Hammer of Death!!! Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

By the blood of Odin and Baldur that flows through my veins, I say i am inocent! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Do you understand the charges levied against thee? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

NAY! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

No wonder this isn't working!!We saw you chasing after Eriana when you should have been tithing. Is this not true? Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

NAY!I was never chasing after her!as for not tithing, I have contributed a third of my companies wealth to the temple! "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Oh...well...off you go then...sorry to have troubled you good sir... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

no problem "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

so...do we have no more victims...where in balgurd is james...proly off romping with some christian girl or something... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”