Devotions 2

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
H4773r 3lfs0n
Location: In -The Spirit of Saldena- a 1/4 mile above the Barony of Vorpmadal

Devotions 2

Post by H4773r 3lfs0n »

*H4773r stalks into the temple and makes a B-line for the Murphy Devotional area. As soon as he gets there he drops a gernade right on top of the demolition resistant idol of Murphy* B00/\/\!!!!!

"Thanks again Melvin! No sooner than I start another project than I come iunder your gracious Eye!"

*waves hands in air exsasperated. Pulls out five sticks of dynamite*

"I handled my predosessor. thankfully she is kind and absent mostly. And THEN I'm scared out of my wits with the whole Antica...thing... which I'm sure isnt your fault but damn it was close."

*Strategically places the sticks in devotional candle holders and lights them. they his as the fuzes run down*
zszsszszsszszssszsszszzszszszszszszszszszszssszszszzszsszzszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszszssz
"And once more as soon as things settle, I have a little tea party, start caring for my Jabberwocky's, and start the warp gate!"BOOM!

*a pause as the dust settles and peices of plaster fall on the floor*

*H4773r than slowly pulls out a peice of C4 the size of a christian bible, old AND new testimant, and slowly molds it around the base of Murphy's idol*

"The two OTHER elders of my Barony return to reclaim thier lands. Thank you Melvin"

*puts the remote detonator in the plastique. pulls out the remote*

"Thank you"

*starts walking out, shoves several large bills into the donation box... and pushes the button.......

|3()()/\/\!!!11111oneBOOM
Elder of Vorpmadal, Lunaris & Lac Glacei & Concurrent Lands
"Blessed" of Melvin and High Preist of B00/\/\ism
ACE and P.h.D. in M.U.K.A.R.C.T.A.O.S.E.N.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

As the Angel Guardian walks by, the explosion rocks the temple, which causes him tolean forward and lose his balance and fall to the floor.

"PRAISE BE THE BOOM!"
There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Kaiser Letifer II

Post by Kaiser Letifer II »

MUAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA....heh

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”