Prayer to B'caw

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
Shyriath

Prayer to B'caw

Post by Shyriath »

Shyriath strides in, swathed in long robes and wearing a tall pointy hat; streaming in behind him at the same gait, in two parallel lines, are a number of chickens; the ones immediately behind Shyriath swing incense back and forth, the ones behind those carry tall poles upon which are mounted flags with the emblem of the Burning Claw, and the other behind them are swaying and crooning in time to their pace, each bearing a pillow with an offering of fruit, a bowl of wine, or a small handheld explosive device.As the procession strides toward the Temple's shrine to B'caw, Shyriath utters a low, meditational sound, to which the chickens croon counterpoint."Ohhhhhhhhm..." ("Hmmmmmmm...")"Ohhhhhhhhm..." ("B'caaaawwww...")"Ohhhhhhhhm..." ("Hmmmmmmm...")"Ohhhhhhhhm..." ("B'caaaawwww...")"Oh Mighty B'caw, the Spicy, the Tastiest"("Hmmmmmmm...")"Thou who provideth the chicken in our buckets"("B'caaaawwww...")"Blessed be those who look to Thee"("Hmmmmmmm...")"Blessed be those who feast from Thy rotisserie"("B'caaaawwww...")"And when Thou judgest the foul heretics"("Hmmmmmmm...")"My Thy fire scour them clean, or else burn them from within!"("B'caw!")"Amen, O Spicy Lord."("Ohhhhmmmm.")

Hypatia Agnesi

Re: Prayer to B'caw

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I had barbecue chicken for dinner tonight. It was somewhat spicy. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Bearbeitet von: Hypatia Agnesi am: 9/7/05 22:52

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Well, priest Shyriath, was B'caw pleased? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

*gnaws on a piece of KFC chicken*so say we all... ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

AngelGuardian93

such high praise Foghorn with the eating of tasty chicken! A worthy endevour! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Yea, B'caw is pleased most mightily! Let the blessings of many many chicken dinners be upon you all!

AngelGuardian93

Tell me oh priest, do chicken nuggets count as offerings to the most worthy; B'caw? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Yes indeed, although they're probably considered lesser offerings.

AngelGuardian93

Then I have given many offerings this past week, for fast food is cheap, and I am poor! There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Then truly are the poor worthy of B'caw's blessings, with such offerings as these!

Hunter Sagittarius

Post by Hunter Sagittarius »

//serves up an Octocluck in a honey cajun sauce.

AngelGuardian93

*licks lips* I am hungry... There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Nahkhiirmees

Post by Nahkhiirmees »

Oh mighty one, I most humbly request thine permission to use exploding chickens as weapons against the capitalist swines of Brookshire, to avenge some elves or something of the like. My comrades and I would also greatle appreciate any divine favor that could be lent to us.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

*Blink* Wow. Now there's a request I never saw coming.Young one, B'caw appreciates your devotion and your zeal and will surely smile on you with favor, but... er... I think He's kinda iffy on the whole exploding chickens thing. Chickens may be plucked, cooked, and eaten in a respectful manner, but blowing them up is a little freaky. Might I suggest loading up some trucks with hot sauce and spraying it at the enemy with hoses? Then you could please B'caw by using the remainder on an after-battle chicken dinner.

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”