Can the Temple...

A center for Shireroth's established religion, Cedrism
Scott of Hyperborea

Can the Temple...

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

...make an account so people can earn favor with the gods by tithing you money? "The Lord is a shoving leopard." - Reverend William Spooner

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Re: Can the Temple...

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

Aww...alright...damn...we're almost as bad as the church of england... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Already ahead of you.... Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Kaiser Wyltheow I

i figured if i sat here and did nothing than somebody who was more of a shrewd businessman would take care of it... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

The prophet made the request not long ago.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Timothy Nehen

Post by Timothy Nehen »

Quote:damn...we're almost as bad as the church of england...I'm afraid I don't quite understand this. Tithing is not an invention of the Church of England and to my knowledge is encouraged by most Christian denominations. Timothy Nehen

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Maybe.. "Damn we're turning into a religion" would be more fitting..hehe Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Kaiser Wyltheow I

It was a reference to Eddie Izzard...kinda... Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I know... Erik Mortis BrookshireCount of Monty CriscoCommoner of AlexandrettaHeir to the Line of Metzler/Mortis/RaynorBig Cheese of Rrakanychan Inc.Shirerithian ElderGeneral in the YAC

Return to “B0O0/\/\ist Temple”