Remove the GM as a Treaty Requirement.

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Erik Mortis

Remove the GM as a Treaty Requirement.

Post by Erik Mortis »

So. I was thinking of something when talking to Fax yesterday. What if we redid the SC as just an organization that helped keep the treaties organized? Got rid of all the extra fluff. Basically, make each treaty stand alone without the GM. Let the GM remain, maybe, in some diminished form so those that want some say in how the treaties are organized and such.

So you would be able to sign the SCUE without signing the GM, already in discussion, or the court, or various other treaties. We'd also move to the MCS forum.

I guess what I'm saying is. The SC doesn't need to be a "commonwealth" to do its job. The Micronational Treaty Organization (MTO) could do it just as well. Think of it like the ISO in real life. It doesn't enforce the standards, just make them. or the IEEE. Micronational Treaty Standards Organization? (MTSO).

The SC as it is, isn't that useful and was perhaps a bit overstated for what it needed. We don't need to deal with membership and all that. Just let anyone sign the treaties based on the rules of the treaty.

Kaiseress Anandja II

Re: Remove the GM as a Treaty Requirement.

Post by Kaiseress Anandja II »

I think this sounds like a good idea. The court for example never really took off and this could perhaps help.
Anandja II Shika
Kaiseress of Shireroth
Lady of the Golden Mango Throne
Countess of Shirekeep
'Ananita, Shika Shilota'i

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

How's old Fax doing, anyway?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Married, baby on the way, owns a house. Life goes well for him.

Return to “Commonwealth Assembly”