New embassador of the Republiek der Nederlanden

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Jef Vermussen

New embassador of the Republiek der Nederlanden

Post by Jef Vermussen »

Dear Sir,

I'm now the representative of the Republiek der Nederlanden.
There has been an (islamitic) revolution in our country. The parliament is now discussing and voting a nnew constitution.

Questions ask here.

Jef Vermussen

Erik Mortis

Re: New embassador of the Republiek der Nederlanden

Post by Erik Mortis »

Well, welcome to the party.

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

Thank you!

Just off the record: I need time to read everything.

Jonas

Post by Jonas »

I advise the nations, who don't want to work with a nation that has an admin that abuses his adminpowers to get political control (and delete posts of opposition), to ignore the Nederlanden or even break ties with it. At least, Batavia and Flanders are doing it, but it's an individual choice of each nation on its own.

Now there is just one thing left to say: hey, Jef! :angel :p
Last edited by Jonas on Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
From a distance I'm concerned about the rampant lawyerism manifesting itself in Shireroth currently. A simple Kaiserial slap on the wrist or censure by the community should suffice. - Jacobus Loki
Can't you see? I'm crazy! :tomcutterhamonfire :smashy

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

Thank you for the notification.

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

Who is now the Primate and the Secundus?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

I am the Primate, again.

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

In light of this topic and the various revelations within, I worry about the legitimacy of the government that we are dealing with here in the Small Commonwealth, as well as the backing of said government in this change in representative. I wonder if we may be being duped into supporting an illegitimate regime simply because they are the only ones talking to us.

Does the representative of the Republiek der Nederlanden have anything to say in your defense?

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

The government is legal. I'm chosen legally.
The problems are not been proven yet. The dutch court has not enough manpower to resolve this case. That's why the government is discussing that the case will be represented in the commonwealth court.
Altough the outcoume will not recognised by the old constitution and the old laws. The new constitution will recognised it.( new law will be represented)

Jef Vermussen

Kaiseress Anandja II

Post by Kaiseress Anandja II »

There will be no requirement for you to accept any verdict by the Commonwealth Court, which is why I doubt you will.
Anandja II Shika
Kaiseress of Shireroth
Lady of the Golden Mango Throne
Countess of Shirekeep
'Ananita, Shika Shilota'i

Harvey Steffke

Post by Harvey Steffke »

True, but that unbladed sword fails to cut both ways. We, as the Commonwealth Assembly, can decide what we wish to do independent of the findings of the court.

Kaiseress Anandja II

I suppose so.
Anandja II Shika
Kaiseress of Shireroth
Countess of Shirekeep

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

The government will accept the outcome as if the dutch court was speaking. But after the new law and constitution. In the old constitution only the dutch court can speak.

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Hm. Do we still have enough people on the bench of the Commonwealth Court?

I heard Gudrun is on an LOA, but I'm not sure, and the Kaiseress in her Majesty is also on the bench of the Court. WHo is the third?

Kaiseress Anandja II

You are the third. They never got around to appointing a replacement. I suggest that this not be handled by the Commonwealth Court since it is incredibly understaffed at the moment.
Anandja II Shika
Kaiseress of Shireroth
Countess of Shirekeep

Daniel Farewell

Hm. And if you and I are on the court, it would basically be a Shirerithian ruling.

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

The joys of governments not caring enough, and duel citizenship.

Daniel Farewell

What does dual citizenship have to do with this?

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

It's hard to find someone who's NOT in Shireroth and some other nation, who participates in the SC...

Daniel Farewell

Oh. I get it.

Anyway, I'd be willing to hear it in my court if the parties so wish, the Arbiter doing his name :)

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

Daniel Farewell wrote:I heard Gudrun is on an LOA, but I'm not sure, and the Kaiseress in her Majesty is also on the bench of the Court. WHo is the third?
Gudrun is indeed on LOA due to relocation issues.
Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

Daniel Farewell wrote:Oh. I get it.

Anyway, I'd be willing to hear it in my court if the parties so wish, the Arbiter doing his name :)
thank you. You will hear soon of me.

Thomas H.

Post by Thomas H. »

Sometimes it can be interesting to ask the opinion of a third nation. In this case, I think, Flanders is this third nation.

First of all:
1. In the name of the Flemish Government, the secretary of foreign affairs and vice-president Koen Anders, I declare, Flemisch ambassador for the nations 'Koninkrijk Batavia' and the 'republiek der Nederlanden', that the Flemisch government recognize the new government of the 'Republiek der Nederlanden'. It is legaly elected by the citizens.
2. The Flemish government encourages an independent international investigation to be sure that 'Aladin' and 'Frans' isn't the same person. We note that the republic is not able to do this investigation on their own.
3. The Flemisch government propose to deliver the arbitrator in this case.

Secondl:
The Flemisch republic hopes to find a new equilibrium in the 'dutch speaking' micronational world.

Thomas Heynderickx
Flemisch Ambassador for the Dutch speaking nations

Gert Geens

Post by Gert Geens »

As the Flemish diplomat to Shireroth and to the SC, I'm afraid it's my duty to report that my dear colleague actually doesn't have the authority to speak here in the name of Flanders. Considering that I haven't heard anything from our minister of foreign affairs regarding this case, I can't back this statement officially.

It should be noted as well that the case to be presented to the SC Court has implications to the legality of the last elections. As such it's to early to make any conclusive statements either way.
Gert Geens
Diplomat of the Republic of Flanders
Diplomaat van de Republiek Vlaanderen
http://vlaanderen.micronatie.nl/forum/index.php

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

REPUBLIEK DER NEDERLANDEN
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

With this statement, the ministery of foreign affairs and the entire government wish to react to the recent demands that have been made by the Shirerothian government.

The ministery of foreign affairs and the entire government do want the complaints raised by sir Romez to be heard before the court. However, in the Republiek der Nederlanden we practice the principle of separation of powers, the government is unable to take the requested actions now without violating said principle.

The case is to be heard before the court of first instance, but there is no judge assigned to this court. The current laws do not permit the honourable justice of the supreme court to hear this case. This judicial mess is due to previous governments.

As there is currently no candidate to be appointed to the court of first instance, the only way out is to change the law. This can be done in two ways:
- to allow the honourable justice of the supreme court to hear the case
- to allow the commonwealth court to hear the case

However, there is currently a constitutional amendement pending, which would establish an Islamic Republic and which would scrap all current laws. The ministry of foreign affairs and the entire government wish to wait for the approval of the constitutional amendement, since any law change would be futile as soon as the constitutional amendement is approved. The constitutional amendement has to be approved by referendum before it can be promulgated.

Untill that time, the ministry of foreign affairs and the entire government urges its international partners to respect the rights of both the plaintiff and the defendant and to respect the current procedure.

Jef Vermussen
Minister of Foreign affairs
Republiek der Nederlanden

Jef Vermussen

Post by Jef Vermussen »

ISLAMITISCHE INTERNETREPUBLIEK
MINISTRY OF FOREIGN AFFAIRS

The citizens of the Republiek der Nederlanden have approved the new constituiton. In this new constitution the name of the Republiek der Nederlanden has been changed to the Islamitische Internetrepubliek.
The Islamitische Internetrepubliek is a unitary republic. The legislative power is the Majlis-al-Shoera which is elected by the citizens of the Republic every four months. Furthermore the citizens elect a Sadr, the President of the Republic ,every six months. The power of the Sadr is more ceremonial. The Sadr appoints the Grootvizier, the Prime Minister. The Islamitishe Diwan is an institution that gives advise about the laws. These advises are not obligated to follow.
All international treaties will be remained. A new government will be formed, but I will be the representative of the Islamitische Internetrepubliek.

Jef Vermussen
Islamitische Internetrepubliek

Return to “Commonwealth Assembly”