Commonwealth Court Nominations

Moderators: Chrimigules, Erik Mortis

Erik Mortis

Commonwealth Court Nominations

Post by Erik Mortis »

We need three jurists for the Commonwealth Court. Thus we need some nominations.

I know Mike was interested. Also, I think Arviður was to.

Malliki Tosha

Re: Commonwealth Court Nominations

Post by Malliki Tosha »

With Mike he means me, for those of you who don't know me.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Arviður

Post by Arviður »

Hurmu nominates:

MALLIKI TOSHA
Malliki Tosha, Lord Brookshire, is known to many Hurmudans as a man of great integrity, wisdom and knowledge. He had headed the Imperial Judex of Shireroth as its Arbiter and would make an excellent choice for jurist of the Commonwealth Court.

GUDRUN OF VESTERALEN
Gudrun Eriksdotter, the Duchess of Vesteralen, is the Stormarkian chief justice. She has for many years worked tirelessly for justice in Stormark. Known for her remarkable skills in explaining her reasons in judgments, she is also an excellent organizer of courts. She has worked many years with law. Her native tongue is Dutch.

ARVIÐUR ÚR ANSINUM
That's me. I have been working with micronational law ever since I started with micronations. I have been working with the courts of Puritania, Menelmacar, Stormark, Cranda and Babkha, having sat on the courts of the Stormark-Hurmu-Crandish union and Strathclyde.
Arviður úr Ansinum
President of the Court of Azarea
Baron of K'Tzuni

Maximilian

Post by Maximilian »

Batavia will at least nominate three people. I have got two curriculums and I'm waiting for the third one.
Maximilian van Bunthe-Uné
High Representative of the Kingdom of Batavia to the Small Commonwealth

Björn Ironfist

Post by Björn Ironfist »

Arviður wrote:Hurmu nominates:

GUDRUN OF VESTERALEN
Gudrun Eriksdotter, the Duchess of Vesteralen, is the Stormarkian chief justice. She has for many years worked tirelessly for justice in Stormark. Known for her remarkable skills in explaining her reasons in judgments, she is also an excellent organizer of courts. She has worked many years with law. Her native tongue is Dutch.

ARVIÐUR ÚR ANSINUM
That's me. I have been working with micronational law ever since I started with micronations. I have been working with the courts of Puritania, Menelmacar, Stormark, Cranda and Babkha, having sat on the courts of the Stormark-Hurmu-Crandish union and Strathclyde.
Stormark seconds the nominations of both these individuals for precisely the reasons stated above.
Björn Ironfist
Lord Warden to the Outland (Stormark)
Stormark's Rep. to the SC

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Hey, wake up!!!
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Return to “Commonwealth Assembly”