Brookshire Bounty Fund

Daniel Farewell

Brookshire Bounty Fund

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Lord Dolor,
Lord Lakhesis,
Lords Crestfall and Woodshire,

I hereby present you with the following draft edict of the Great Kehl.
Know that I, Daniel, Lord Llai of Brookshire, by the Grace of the Gods Duke, with the Advice and Consent of the Great Kehl, hereby Proclaim and Ordain this Edict, effective immediately;
EGK[numéro latin]

In order to encourage and support those residents of Brookshire who, in any discipline such as art, history, literature, law and war, contribute to the welfare and progression of the Duchy, of the Duchy's holdings and/or the good people of the Duchy, a system of financial support and encouragement is hereby instituted.

Once any denizen of Brookshire feels that an individual legally resident in Brookshire, loyal to the standards of Brookshire, including its laws, has produced or contibuted to work in a discipline such as, but not excluding other fields, art, history, literature, law and war, he or she shall recommend to the Court at the Sun Palace the individual's work, contribution and/or merits together with a recommendation of how much such work, contribution or product should be valued by the Court at the Sun Palace.

A special fund is hereby instituted in Brookshire for financing this project. The fund shall be administered by the Duke of Brookshire and is named [Brookshire Bounty Fund]. Anyone may contribute to it. With favour the Duke shall look upon those who financially assist, in solidarity with all of Brookshire and her inhabitants, in building the fund rich.

Signed by my Hand at the Sun Palace in the year [ASC year in latin numerals] ab sectora condita, Lord Tanilo Lla'i, by the Grace of the Gods Duke of Brookshire, Baron of K'Tzuni, Lord of Azarea, Member of the Order of the Dragon, Grand Master of the Order of the Northern Star.

Erik Mortis

Re: Brookshire Bounty Fund

Post by Erik Mortis »

I do not like the line, "...loyal to the standards of Brookshire, including its laws,...". Remove the "including its laws" part and I'd support this.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

I do like it. You can't expect money from an authority you don't recognize.

G. Lakhesis 2 - Aye
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Cheers.

I decided to act on this myself. See the latest edict.

Case closed.

Return to “The Great Kehl”