The Justice of the Grave, and the True meaning of Fear

Allot

Re: The Justice of the Grave, and the True meaning of Fear

Post by Allot »

The Plot: Hello Isabelle.
Isabelle: God?
The Plot: Ha ha ha ha. No. But almost.
Isabelle: ... Neil Patrick Harris?
The Plot: Oh...I love that man...But no. I am the Plot.
Isabelle: Oh my gosh! I'm a big fan, sir! I've read all your stuff! I really liked the ones with me in it.
The Plot: Ah, well thank you. Always nice to meet a fan.
Isabelle: What can I do for you, sir?
The Plot: Ah yes. Well, I have your next location.
Isabelle: Great! Do I get to be with Brad Pitt this time?
The Plot: No. How do you feel about Enrique Iglesias?
Isabelle: Oh. Oh...no. Nevermind. I'll stick with Leo and Cho'Gall, thanks.
The Plot: Very well. Off you go to... Cerie? Where is that again?
Cerie: Agnesia, Mr. Plot.
The Plot: Thank you, Cerie. Yes, off to Agnesia with you.
Isabelle: Thank you, sir. See you later!
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

As Isabelle was walking along the road to Agnesia, she heard the distant buzz of a helicopter flying to her. As it slowly landed, the Count and Roger hopped out.
"Isabelle," the count said exhaustively,"You're coming with us." He then gave a look to Roger, who seemed equally exhausted. Roger continued staring into space until the count shouted his name, breaking him out of his stupor. He then proceeded to point his rifle in the general direction of Isabelle.
"Can I ask where?" asked Isabelle. The count responded very slowly, "Agnesia."
"Oh that's perfect, I was just going there now," said Isabelle.
"Great," said the count, "Now lets just get in our helicopt-" He was interrupted by a large crashing noise. The helicopter was in ruins. From the ruins emerged a fallen king, who had just caught sight of them.
"Thank you for bringing her to me human!" the fallen king said in the same dark and reverberating tone that has been described so many times before.
As if on stage queue, Isabelle fell to the ground with an extreme migraine. Cho'gall screamed to Roger, "Must be caused by the prophecy, stall the king!"

With that Roger leaped into action, withdrawing a steel hook attached to a rope from his backpack and whipped it towards the beast. It landed squarely into one of its eyes. As the fallen king thrashed at the hook, Roger withdrew his bayonet and affixed it to his rifle. Suddenly the fallen king thrashed its head backwards, throwing Roger who was holding onto the rope high into the air until he landed squarely on the kings back. Roger then rammed his bayonet into the shell of the king. The king roared in frustration. Roger then pulled the knife out of the hide and then shot into the wound that the knife had made. Finally the king swung its claw backwards, launching Roger off of it's back.

Suddenly a flash of light emanated from Isabelle. As it faded, Isabelle found herself underwater. About twenty feet from her she saw Leo unconscious. As she attempted to swim to him, it became more and more apparent that something was trying to hold her back. Long black tentacles began to grab her by the arms and prevent her from reaching the unconscious duke. As she swam harder and harder, she broke from the tentacle's grasp and lunged towards the duke. As she touched his arm, something whispered into her ear, "Adun Turidas."

Suddenly she was back in the real world. Unfortunately the first thing she saw was the fallen king charging towards her. Just as the impact seemed inevitable, something charged out and smashed into the massive beetle. Upon further inspection, what charged out looked like a fallen king, but was white in color. Instead of jagged claws and horns there were smooth sword like appendages. While all signs pointed to fear this new creature, all three of them seemed to be comforted by its arrival.

The new white king pushed back the fallen king, clearly hurting it. As the fallen king ran forward and slashed vertically with its claws, the white creature strafed with lightning speed to the left, dodging the slash with ease. The creature then drove both its claws into the back of the fallen king. The monster shrieked with pain before collapsing onto the ground. As the black tentacles began to surface around the corpse of the fallen king, to resurrect it just like what was seen by captain Kratas, the new creature gave a swift roar. The tentacles burst into flames, giving their own unique shriek of pain before they dissipated. With the fallen king dead, their savior turned around to speak to the people it had just saved.

"Thank you Isabelle," said the creature. It did not have the same voice as the other fallen kings, its voice seemed to sound almost human, and was warming to listen too. "I am Maigrenox," it said, "and I have much to tell you."
En taru adun

Allot

Post by Allot »

((Damn! I knew skipping that ninja skillz class was a bad idea - look at what happens! Since when does an Allot need to be saved?))
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

(It would be a curious thing if Miss Allot had forgotten her Elwynnbrigaden issue emergency transponder.)

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Leo watched the screen in the conference room which was showing a live feed of the ISI control room. When had seen enough Leo got up and made his way to the helicopter pad. He was off to see an old friend.
Leo Fenrir

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

The Citadel move unto the small town of Brill. This town was generally unaffected by the world's conflicts. People seemed to go by completely oblivious to the troubles of the nobles and other folk.

"LET THIS BE THE FIRST BLOW TO YOUR CIVILIZATION!" cried the terrible voice from the citadel. As the citadel began to get closer and closer to the town, all light began to fade. "YOU CONSTRUCT YOUR TOWNS UPON STOLEN LAND, AND SEEK TO GO ABOUT UNPUNISHED!" cried the voice again. All of a sudden, several airborne missiles struck the citadel. A massive explosion expanded upon the citadel, eventually cloaking it with flame and smoke. Unfortunately, as the smoke cleared all saw that the citadel was unscathed by the attacks. After what seemed an eternity, the booming voice spoke again, "NOW WITNESS THE TERRIBLE VENGEANCE OF THE TASSA'TAR!"

The massive skull's jaw slowly slid open. Once it was fully ajar, red lightning began to arc across the sky. It truly seemed the end of the world to the small town of Brill, for in the mouth of the skull appeared a glowing green light. Suddenly the light expanded and what seemed to be a flash from hell itself, the town was gone.
En taru adun

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

It seemed that his trip would be delayed because of the sudden and inopportune appearance of a certain IB gnome. He made his way back to the terminal room. In one of the corners was a series of drawers from which he extracted a large orange sized whistle. But this whistle was not a normal whistle it was an astral whistle. Three quick bursts into the whistle reverberated along the plane picking up forces and speed much like a tachyon. Moments later Cora, Tyen, and Fido appeared.

"Ok you three. Isabelle is in great danger."

"The bugs again?" asked Cora

"No worse. The Khan is after her."

"And our job is to fetch her for him?"

"No you need to bring her here so we can get to Yardistan."

"Are you mad!"

"Very possible. At least that is what my therapist tells me. Anyways, like I said you three together should be able to emit enough -ℵ to overpower her field and teleport her."

"Can I say no?"

"No."

"Bollocks..."

"I don't care what it takes. Get her out of there!"

--------

One moment Cho'Gal and the White bug were staring at Isabelle. Then they were staring at her, an angel, a werewolf and a glowing ball of light as well. Then she was gone.

--------

Somewhere the Khan sneezed as the dues ex machina properties of magic were once agian employed to facilitate the development of a plot.
Leo Fenrir

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

Congratulations Leo! For crimes against narration and causality you have forfeited the right to save one of your cherished creations from a truly awful demise (as per 'Ardashir Khan's Compendium of Further Revenge Strategies', 2nd Edition).

You may choose from one of the following options:

1. Near is butchered to death by an mutinous Elwynnbrigaden torture squad sent to assassinate the Duke;
2. Echo City is subjected to a sudden assault and the majority of the population massacred, the city levelled and the ruins ploughed into the ground, and the soil sowed with salt;
3. Cora is dragged down to Balgurd by the weird demon-fish-thingies;
4. Tyren and Roger defuse the latent homoerotic tension in their relationship with a bout of wild passionate interspecies lovemaking which unfortunately ends with Tyren being devoured from within by ravenous satanic spawn.

Failure to chose will result in the initiation of all four outcomes and a veritable holocaust for Nordland.

Have a nice day now...

(Damned insomnia... you know I would try this sort of thing on Cho'Gall but he'd just start ranting again... I'll retract this in an hour or so... don't want to be prosecuted by Scott or anything :p )

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

(Naw just leave it. It made me chuckle. We can just skip over it in the plot part of this whole mess.)
Leo Fenrir

Allot

Re: The Causality War

Post by Allot »

I enjoy the moments when only the Elwynnese are online. :)
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Cho'Gall

Re: Justice of the grave, And the true meaning of fear

Post by Cho'Gall »

Cho'gall turned to Maigrenox, expecting an answer out of him. He got nothing, Maigrenox was just as surprised as he was.

Roger addressed both of them, "Well what now?"
"Fuck those guys," said Cho'gall, "We can finish this on our own. They would only slow us down with their entrenching bureaucracy."
Both Roger and Maigrenox shot a look towards Cho'gall, and then another towards each other. Maigrenox broke the silence, "Ok. Why not? Lets go." And before you could say WTF? Maigrenox's shell opened up revealing two mighty wings. He grabbed Roger and the count, and began to fly towards the ominous citadel looming over Wintergleam. Just then several shot landed and exploded in the spot that Maigrenox was standing in beforehand.

(BTW I hate you all)
En taru adun

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

(Mutual :p )

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

The light flashed again, this time bringing the trio to Agnesia. It took a second before Cho'gal's sight returned to him. When it finally returned to him, it was apparent that they were standing at the foot of the unholy floating castle. It was apparent that the castle was en route to Echo city, probably to destroy it as well. What Cho'gall didn't realize is that they were standing in the crater that remained of Brill. It was then that the true horror of what could become of all Elwynn if they should fail, for an arm with half the flesh torn off rose from the earth. It was followed by the torso, and then the head, until the final remnants of the human stood before them. Its flesh was torn off, with bits of muscles and organs hanging off the skeleton. It seemed as if the skeleton was moving without the consensus of the rest of the body. One could see and hear each small piece of muscle stretched and snapped. It began to lumber towards the trio, whispering something faintly. As it inched itself closer, it was apparent it was whispering, "Kill me, KILL ME!"

Both Roger and Cho'gall froze in their place. They could not believe their eyes. It fell into Cho'gall's arms still whispering, begging for death, pleading for the end to the nightmare. Suddenly the arms strengthened, and moved towards Cho'gall's neck. It then attempted to strangulate Cho'gall, grappling unto his neck, still hissing, "Kill me, KILL ME." Roger finally came to his senses, firing a shot into the head. It fell lifeless to the ground. Both of them needed a breather.

Maigrenox turned to both of them, "Now that you see what will become of all Elwynn if we should fail."
En taru adun

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

After what had seemed like an eternity, Maigrenox stopped staring at the citadel. He looked to Cho'gall and Roger. "There is a small encampment of survivors," said Maigrenox. These words jolted Cho'gall out of his stupor.
"Where?" asked the count. Maigrenox stared at the ground for a brief moment, "In a abandoned military base north of here," Maigrenox paused, "Go there and bring them to Echo city."
"How are we going to get there?" inquired Roger.
At that moment, a jeep pulled up about 30 meters or so from the group. A small man climbed out of it. "What in the world happened here?" asked the man gazing around the desolate ruins of what used to be the small town of Brill. Unfortunately for him, he was about to find out what exactly became of the populace, as another remnant of a human began to climb from the dust. It grabbed onto his ankle and began yelling the same haunting phrase that Cho'gall knew all to well. It lunged at the small man, knocking him to the ground. The man screamed for help, as the undead leaped upon him. Cho'gall and Roger both ran towards him, but it was too late. Closing their eyes did not help to disguise the horrific sounds coming from the corpse. The gnawing and tearing, laced with screams of terror and pain. By the time that they had reached the mans jeep, the only thing to do was to put the poor creature out of it's misery.

Cho'gall climbed into the jeep, signaling Roger to do the same. They both took one last gaze at Maigrenox, and then proceeded towards the military base. As Cho'gall drove, Roger began to observe the land. It did not have the same lack of life that plagued Agnesia, for it still retained most of its color. Upon closer inspection, one could see that it was beginning. The grass was beginning to turn a shade of sickly gray, and the sky looked a shade of pale white. Once they reentered Agnesia, it seemed like the corruption was getting worse. The land seemed to scream in pain, as there was life left at all. The only thing one could see was plains of gray sand, ending at the forest. As the jeep neared the army base, both of Cho'gall and Roger climbed out and rushed towards the main building. The door swung open and an Sethak walked out, signaling them to come forward. Once they got to the door they stopped, and the Sethak began to inform them on the situation. "We have five hundred humans and twenty thousand Ohl'tar inside the barracks," the Sethak said, "But we have no way to get them to Echo, there is a Comsat station in the building over there," the Sethak pointed towards a small building. Cho'gall informed him that he would be making a call, and he rushed towards the Comsat building, leaving Roger to keep the survivors in order.

Cho'gall entered the building, and began to enter the number for the Minerva station.
En taru adun

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

As soon as Cho'gall and Roger were on their way to the survivors, Maigrenox began to stare at the citadel again. He knew what he had to do, but Isabelle was not ready. No, if he were to confront Talol now, he would fail, and life as one knew it would cease. He closed his eyes, drawing on the psychic link between them to see what was happening to her.

"There must be somewhere to hide! Hurry, you moron, where the hell can I hide?"

Hide? Hide from what? He began to focus harder.

Docking Procedures Completed. Airlock 003 Camera Activated.

"Who could be boarding the ship now?" thought Maigrenox. Suddenly he felt a crash, sending a writhing pain through his head. Maigrenox fell to the ground, clutching his head. "Dammit Isabelle be more careful," he thought, returning to his feet. He began to focus once more. Suddenly Maigrenox saw Shapur, which alerted him. "The time is now," Maigrenox thought, "Isabelle will be in good hands."
With that, Maigrenox launched himself into the air towards the citadel.

--------------------

Cho'gall entered the barracks, looking for Roger. He saw hundreds of human and Ohl'tar alike, all crouched down, completely silent. Roger stood up and jogged towards the count, hoping for some good news.
"I spoke to Leo," the count whispered to Roger, "He said he would send some a ship or something"
"Good," Roger said, "What ship did he send? "
"He said the Nereid," Cho'gall replied, "Why?"
"Cho'gall, that's a MOMA ship! If the Khan realizes that hes transporting Ohl'tar, he order it to crash or something!" Roger replied with urgency.
Cho'gall sat their with a blank look on his face. He then stood up and rushed out the door back to the ComSat room.
En taru adun

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

Maigrenox landed in the citadel and began looking around. He gazed about at the black obsidian corridors. At first one thought that it was pitch black, but on further inspection, it was just the color of the walls. The corridors seemed to be endless, they seemed to be unaffected by space or time. This is where Maigrenox stood, in the center of a light forsaken hallway, ready to face the end.

Maigrenox let out a fierce roar, which seemed to be amplified throughout all of Wintergleam. This seemed to alert the guards, as several Tassa'tar began to rush towards Maigrenox. The champion of truth slammed his claws upon the floor, sending a searing beam of light towards each Tassa'tar, setting them aflame. Maigrenox uttered several words in to them as he passed, which was drowned out by their shrieks of pain.

As Maigrenox turned a corner, six Tassa'tar surrounded him, each hissing their own battle cry. "Burn in righteous fire!" cried Maigrenox, as he raised his claws to the sky and let out another roar, letting out a blast of fire all around him. The Tassa'tar were each engulfed by the inferno, charring them to embers. "How long will you hide behind the dark oath Talol!" screamed Maigrenox, confident that the villain would hear him.

Next came the elite, two fallen kings, each confident that their own immortality would win them the coming fight. They both gave a laugh similar to the one heard at the gates of Maigrentar before charging horn first at Maigrenox. Maigrenox strafed to the right, tripping one into the other. Maigrenox shot a blast of fire towards one of the fallen kings, lifting it up to the ceiling before engulfing it in flames. As the charred remains attempted to regenerate themeselves, Maigrenox let out another roar, preventing Talol's embrace from bringing it back to life.

No longer confident in its immortality, the second fallen king looked around, hoping that his master had not decided to abandon him. Maigrenox rammed into its chest, plunging his horn deep into its carapace. The fallen king shrieked and attempted to slash at Maigrenox with his claws, to no avail. Maigrenox took both his claws, dug them into the wound made by his horn, and tore the fallen king in half. It met the same fate as its predecessor when it attempted to regenerate.

"Why do you waste my time Talol?" yelled Maigrenox, "Does the Shepherd of Lies fear me?" Unfortunately, Maigrenox looked outside from a doorway, and could see exactly why Talol was stalling for time. Maigrenox watched helplessly as another small town was ripped to shreds by the citadel's dark weapon. One could almost hear the cries for help as each soul below called out before being forsaken forever.

Maigrenox turned around, stricken by sorrow, yet more lives needlessly taken, in a conflict that he had unwittingly brought to this land. Seeing five Tassa'tar in front of him, Maigrenox entered a rage, surrounding himself in fire and charging through wave after wave of enemy. Crashing through a wall into a large chamber Maigrenox let out a roar of grief, for every human and Ohl'tar lost from this conflict. "TALOL!" Maigrenox roared,"SHOW YOURSELF!"

"Ah ha ha ha ha ha," said a dark evil voice, "Well hello there, Champion of truth." A man in a shadowed cloak rose from his throne. The man grabbed at the collar of his shroud and tore it off, throwing it carelessly to the ground, revealing to Isabelle the true appearance of the Shepherd of Lies. For standing before Maigrenox with an evil grin was the spitting image of Andrew Allot. "You are quite bold for coming here, but futile nonetheless," Talol stated, "This is MY domain!"
En taru adun

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

Talol stood and gave a warm smile towards Maigrenox, sensing the rage building inside him. He paced around, never taking his eyes off him.
"Well Maigrenox, you have me here," said Talol, "What can I do for you?"
Maigrenox lifted his gave from the floor to Talol, "You can die." Maigrenox charged blindly towards the villain, lowering his head as to gore the villain and plaster him to the wall. Talol effortlessly leaped to the right of Maigrenox. He conjured a knife like beam of red energy, and plunged it into the back of Maigrenox's shell. A sensation of intense pain shot through Maigrenox's body, as the small beam vibrated and shattered. As Maigrenox rose to his feet, he gazed even more intently at Talol, and his disgusting smirk. Maigrenox rushed forward and attempted to strike at Talol with his claws, but Talol effortlessly dodged and parried his attacks. Growing frustrated, Maigrenox slammed both his claws in a vertical attack. Talol sensed an opening, and blood red lightning leaped from his hands and struck Maigrenox.

"Truth is weak Maigrenox," Talol uttered, "Only one as foolish as you would seek to defeat me, in MY domain!"
Maigrenox rose to his feet once more. "Only one as foolish as you seeks to sit upon a throne of lies," retorted Maigrenox, standing defiantly.

This visibly angered Talol, and even those outside the citadel could hear the scream of rage. Talol conjured a sword made of the same red energy that made his knives, and charged towards Maigrenox. Maigrenox,, with his renewed strength, blocked and parried the attack with his right claw. Catching Talol flatfooted, Maigrenox gave a wide swipe with his left claw, knocking Talol into the wall. He wasn't finished. Maigrenox then proceeded to charge headlong into Talol, bashing a large crater into the wall. Maigrenox lifted his head to look at the seemingly defeated Talol.

"A worthy effort," whispered the villain, "But futile nonetheless." A shock wave of fire erupted outwards, launching Maigrenox to the other side of the room. The fire did not burn as ordinary fire did. No, this fire produced a sickly black smoke, the kind one sees during the incineration of corpses. As the fire cleared, Maigrenox saw Talol walking slowly out of the crater, surrounded by small arcing bolts of red lightning.

"You are weak Maigrenox," said Talol, "Only a fool keeps their link to this world through a pathetic mortal girl, infatuated by the blood of he who wishes to kill her. And yet, you still think her safe?"
Maigrenox rose once more, "And your link," Maigrenox replied, "you rely upon the lies you promised to a vulnerable race. What makes your link stronger than mine?"
"Enough talk," Talol roared, "Let it be finished!"

Maigrenox slammed the floor, enveloping himself in a circle of light. Talol lifted both his hands upwards, creating a similar circle of dark energy. In the blink of an eye, both of them clashed repeatedly. Each clash becoming more fierce than the last. Suddenly, Maigrenox stopped and braced himself as Talol crashed into him. Maigrenox swung his claws in an epic counterattack, launching Talol across the room. As Talol began to stand back up Maigrenox gave a roar, sending a unending beam of light directly at Talol. Unfortunately for Maigrenox, the beam began to get consumed by a dark maw. As the beam of light began to weaken, one could see what was causing the maw. Talol stood with an arm outstretched. This arm was not human however, as it seemed to look insect like in appearance. Talol walked forward. "Now," said the Shepherd of Lies, "We will finish this once and for all!"
En taru adun

Allot

Post by Allot »

((Bravo :yay: ))

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

Thank you?
En taru adun

Lucard Cyrus Wrend

Post by Lucard Cyrus Wrend »

A plane flew by and lobbed a small spherical black object directly above the citadel and made a prompt getaway.

NARATIVITY Bo0o/\/\!!!!

was what i wanted to say but Cho got pissed so:

---------------------------

Lucard stared at small sphere of obsidian as worried that it may pull a fast one on him. Years of research had lead to this small, unassuming, ball barely a foot in diameter. There was a certain beauty in its simplicity. This bomb would wipe clean any aberrations in normality, it was the ultimate weapon of science, the final spurn to this so called God. If only he get get one of those for examination! He'd have to send some researchers to look at that temple up in Wintergleam some day.

The Khan had been proving increasingly unreliable in undertaking the usual measures to ensure maximum chaos, if Lucard hadn't of known better he would have said he was going soft! So it had fallen on him to launch the damned thing. There wasn't much a procedure required since the payload was to be delivered by air-strike and not by ICBM.

It seemed a bit odd to him that it had taken so long to react to the threat that had been brewing in the north but the giant citadel's apparent unwillingness to actually DO anything evil had lowered its treat level significantly. But it seemed that it could no longer be ignored. And the order had been clear.

Just make it go away...

He closed the hatch, locking the bomb into place and stepped back. A mechanical arm appeared out of Leo's imagination because his creative springs had run dry (This phrase being in itself indicative of that) and lifted the casing into the plan that would deliver the payload.

FAST FORWARD

The citadel came into the plane's radar. "Locking onto target. Prepare to drop the bomb."

And they did.
Dr. Lucard Cyrus Wrend
ISI Co-Executive

Cho'Gall

Post by Cho'Gall »

Talol's skin pulsated and stretched. Slowly his arms both tore revealing two insect like arms. His legs ripped and revealed four massive legs. Each leg was almost six feet tall, allowing Talol to rise high above Maigrenox. Lastly, Talol's face transformed into a grotesque hybrid of man and spider, with long sickly hair. Talol laughed. "Being in that weak mortal form," Talol screamed, "I almost forgot what TRUE power was like!"

Undaunted by this, Maigrenox charged forward again, but was swept aside effortlessly. Talol laughed again, "So stubborn Maigrenox?" Maigrenox crawled to his feet once more. This battle was beginning to take a toll upon him. Maigrenox knew he couldn't keep fighting forever. Talol wasn't even breaking a sweat. Maigrenox slammed the ground emanating beams of light. Humanoid soldiers conjured completely from the light rose, ready for battle. "These are the souls of the men slain in vain by YOU Talol," said Maigrenox. But he knew that they wouldn't hold for long, they only must buy time he thought. One by one the souls charged at Talol.

The first one was struck by a stream of red lighting which erupted from Talol's fingers. The second attempted to tackle Talol but was met with a kick to the face launching him skyward. The third exploded in a maelstrom of shadow energy. Each one after met their doom. Talol reveled in their destruction, laughing as he cleaved each one to pieces. When no more souls stood, Maigrenox charged once more, and was met with a punch to the stomach launching him into the wall making an audible crashing sound. Not willing to give up, Maigrenox charged once more, this time he was struck by the red lightning and collapsed to the ground.

Talol walked forward leisurely. "Why Maigrenox?" whispered Talol, "Why can you not listen to reason?!" Talol shot another bolt of red lightning this time sending Maigrenox crashing into a wall again. "Why can you not listen to LOGIC!?" Yet another bolt leaped from his sickly fingers throwing Maigrenox to the center of the room once more. "The age of man will fall." Maigrenox stood once more. "They are stronger than you know!" Roared Maigrenox. Talol laughed once more. "How would you know," Talol whispered them once more "When they have abandoned you?"

"THEY HAVE NOT ABANDONED ME!"

Just then a bomb crashed in through the ceiling landing next to Talol. The shepherd of lies laughed once more, "This is your secret weapon? YOUR LAST RESORT!?" Slowly a bubble began to emanate outwards from the bomb. "NOW YOU WILL SEE THE FUTILITY OF YOUR ACTIONS!" screamed Talol again. He then rammed his fist into the bubble attempting to smash it. But then, Maigrenox saw a look on Talol's face that he had never seen before. Fear. True fear. Talol watched as his entire arm was engulfed in flames. He shrieked in pain as each part of his body burst into flames. He shrieked until the fire burnt through his entire corpse, leaving a perfect mold of Talol in ash.

Maigrenox didn't wait for this to happen to him. He sprinted through the adjacent hallway as quickly as he could. He bashed at the walls time and time again but to no avail.

DETONATION IN 5 SECONDS...

Maigrenox bashed the wall once more, this time revealing a weak spot.
Maigrenox dug his feet in and steadily pushed, separating the bricks.
One more push was all that was needed! Maigrenox slammed at the wall with his shoulder, breaking a hole in the side of the wall. He promptly leaped from the citadel. Cho'gall watched as a pulse of static looking energy erupted outwards from the citadel. He could see each brick explode into a black dust, and then burst into white flames. Slowly at first, but then it began to pick up speed, in an explosion truly awesome to be seen.
En taru adun

Return to “County of Agnesia”