Echo City

Leo Fenrir

Echo City

Post by Leo Fenrir »

In the main square of Echo A Harald shouts for all to hear.

Welcome travelers from far and wide to Echo, the city of reflection. Of people, past, and light. A city of wonders were one can leave completely changed.

By the will of the Baron, Echo is being constructed with the castle as a hub for the city. The city is too be divided into four districts: Culture and Religion, Science and Arcane Arts, Trade and Finance, and Political.

The farms that were previously established around the castle should be able to support the population until a greater agricultural supply can be provided. Already reports from the Baron's desk have a massive Exodus along the country side towards this new establishment.

The Great Sheepist Temple has been erected in honor of the Great Sheep of Elwynn. It is a must see attraction for all who visit. The building is build of shining stone and wool. (Structurally sound I assure you).

Come see the wonders!
Leo Fenrir

Leo Fenrir

Re: Echo City

Post by Leo Fenrir »

NOTICE: Growth

A new Census has just come in and Echo city now has a staggering 45 permeant citizens! :party

Also the Echo Rotunda Theater is now completed. Come see the play of "The Great Sheep goes to Yardistan"!

Malarbor demands that you come visit... And STAY! :mal
Leo Fenrir

Allot

Post by Allot »

I will certainly be attending the spectacle. It is a musical, right?
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

Written an composed by none other than "Sheepen Sheepyhime"!
Leo Fenrir

Allot

Post by Allot »

:yay: and Featuring Sheepena Sheepham Sheeper?
Isabelle Allot Kalirion
Retired

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

NOTICE : Sheep Races

The first ever (reoccurring time period to be determined) Sheep Races will be taking place in Echo in a weeks time in a blatant attempt to attract more people to the city. An invitation is extended to all the nobles of Elwynn the other baronies to come visit and witness the event. There will be refreshments, popcorn, and canned peaches during the event. Betting will also be open to anyone willing to make them.

See you there!
Leo Fenrir

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

NOTICE: Fortification

In light of the war in northern Wintergleam, the development of Echo City will focus for now on the fortification of the city proper and the conscription of a city guard. As a new city Echo will be especially vulnerable to war as the basic infrastructure have yet too be put in place we call upon the people of Echo to rise up to defend their home from whatever could come this way if and when it does.

The Great Sheep protect Echo.
Leo Fenrir

Iskander Mirkdale

Post by Iskander Mirkdale »

I can offer you a sheep racing system based on the famous Vayelon Camel Races.

There are two versions available for adapation: the one seen here, or a more competitive one similar to MNfootball (where you can set things like speed, strength and stamina) which requires a server with PERL (hopefully Shireroth's has it).

You would need to supply an appropriate background image (presumably in Elwynnese and/or Nordlandish colours) and either a single sheep image (for a sliding sheep), or 8 sheep images for a walking/running sheep (as the Camel Races use 8 images for the walking camels). If the latter, it might be easiest to adapt the existing camel images rather than creating them from scratch.
The Earl of Eliria and Utasia
MNN, MMR, AFV, II

Leo Fenrir

Post by Leo Fenrir »

First I want to offer my many thanks. A sheep racing event may even put Nordland on the map! But seeing as IB is slowly sucking out my soul I doubt I'll have time to do 8 images. I have however been able to procure this picture of a sheep that I think is quite appropriate. I could always nurf the quality if its too high. I'm also willing to offer monetary compensation if you do feel like doing this.
SheepRace.jpg
SheepRace.jpg (13.32 KiB) Viewed 4579 times
Leo Fenrir

Return to “Barony of Nordland”