Official Census: Anandjan

Moderator: Edgard

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Re: Official Census: Anandjan

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

-------------------------Name: Nick Foghorn LeghornAccount: DittoResidence: YardistanPosition: MINT, AssMInfoNobility: Baronette to beCitizenship: Republic of Antica, ShirerothContact: foghorn5950 AT gmail DOT comAwards: NonexistantPhoto: *gestures to the left*Webpage: zulu5oscar.net.tf/------------------------- ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Official Census: Anandjan

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Figure we'd step this up to a monthly process, with all the n00bs and such. Other than that, business as usual.-------------------------Name:Account:Residence:Position:Nobility:Citizenship:Contact:Awards:Photo:Webpage:------------------------- ________________It is a damn poor mind indeed which can't think of at least two ways to spell any word.-Andrew Jackson

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Name: Renee AlyssaAccount: Hypatia AgnesiResidence: KildarePosition: PraetorNobility: Dutchess of KildareCitizenship: Shireroth onlyContact: little_ribbit_2003[at]yahoo[dot]com, -AIM: hypatia agnesi 2, little ribbit 2003 -yahoo: hypatia_agnesi, little_ribbit_2003Awards: Order of the DragonPhoto:Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/userinfo.bml ... tle_ribbit *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Edited by: Hypatia Agnesi at: 10/7/05 20:37

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

-------------------------Name: Shyriath BukolosAccount: Shyriath, Phantom Knight of BenaciaResidence: Benacia, Barony of Naudia'Diva, Duchy of YardistanPosition: Minister of Research and Education, Director of SSHITNobility: Count of Benacia (?)Citizenship: Shireroth onlyContact:-email: shyriath(at)yahoo(dot)com-ICQ: 216-101-963Awards: Order of the DragonPhoto: spicychickengod.net/images/me.jpgWebpage: spicychickengod.net/------------------------- Edited by: Shyriath  at: 10/31/05 17:14

Osman Shahanshah

Post by Osman Shahanshah »

Name: Ardashir Khan OsmaniAccount: Osman ShahanshahResidence: ElwynnPosition: Amir of the Police and Militia of Elwynn, Lieutenant Colonel of the Royal Elwynn Rifles.Nobility: Of course I'm noble... just not hereCitizenship: Babkha, Shireroth, Treesia (sort of)Contact: Ardashirkhan [at] yahoo [dot] co [ditto] ukAwards: NoneWebpage: http://www.babkha.comPhoto Edited by: Osman Shahanshah  at: 10/8/05 9:47

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Name:Ric Lyon aka AndelarionAccount:RicLyon (sometimes Andelarion, sometimes Rashid Arsalani)Residence:Cape Farewell/EliriaPosition:None.Nobility:Baron of Elwynn and Lac GlaceiCitizenship:Here, GC, Cranda.Contact:andelarion at hotmail dot com. (MSN and email), AIM iamrhicAwards:Dragon. Richard LyonYansha Elaer Kyon gef ShanPernem kahn gef kuymal per varga stiPernem kahn gef varga per kuymal stiEdited by: RicLyon at: 10/8/05 9:45

Sir Iain de Vembria

Post by Sir Iain de Vembria »

Name: Sir Iain de VembriaAccount: Sir Iain de VembriaResidence: Lac GlaceiPosition: NoneNobility: NoneCitizenship: Here, GC.Contact: siriain at micronations dot net ICQ/AIM: mercurivsAwards: None Chairman of the Sovereign Order of TreesiaBaron of Lothlaria, Count of Mondesia & MiniEx in ShirerothOther things too from time to time

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

-------------------------Name: Mike Kelly, but Moose is Wigii-er.Account: osmose1000Residence: Florida, ugh.Position: Minister of Information, CorpNegNobility: Duke of YardistanCitizenship: Just here.Contact: zmen8[at]msn.com (Both email and MSN) osmose1000 (AIM)Awards: Order of the Dragon. Twice.Photo: Look at my avatar.Webpage: Uh, here?------------------------- They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

-------------------------Name: James RaineAccount: Fax Celestis (among others)Residence: BrookshirePosition: Minister of the InteriorNobility: Duke of BrookshireCitizenship: ShirerothContact: AIM: FaxCelestisAwards: Order of the Dragon, Celestis AwardPhoto: Same as last time?Webpage: ww.livejournal.com/~fax_celestis------------------------- Viatax Sitadi Axdivijink Regigoraauk

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Name: Bill DuschAccount: Bill3000Residence: New Jasonia, Antya, KildarePosition: Baron of AntyaNobility: N/ACitizenship: ShirerothContact: bill[dot]dusch[at]gmail[dot]comAwards: The chance of me being appreciated enough to get an award is nil.Photo: Too lazy.Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/users/bill3000/ Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismCitizen of ShirerothProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'We.....are.....not....FANTASY!>?!POE' - Scott Siskind, on hearing Bill Dusch say that Shireroth's theme is percieved to be Fiction-Fantasy based";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="'I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock.' - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);Edited by: Bill3000 at: 10/16/05 4:49

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

-------------------------Name: Greg RussellAccount: Gman Russell, Angelguardian93Residence: Amity and MiriothPosition: Minister of Military AffairsNobility:Baron of Amity and MiriothCitizenship: Just ShirerothContact: ICQ-> 277-899-997 AIM-> Gman Russell Email: GmanRussell@aol.comAwards: Campione, Knight of the SunburstPhoto: NIEN! Or is it NEIN?Webpage: "NAY" said the horse. "Did he just say yes or no?" replied the citizen.------------------------- There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Name:Sam Harwood (though I really do prefer Rarkasha or Rarky)Account:RarkashaResidence:New Jasonia, KildarePosition:noneNobility:noneCitizenship:ShireothContact:E-mail: Rarkasha@yahoo.com AIM under same nameAwards:nonePhoto:my computer is the hax

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

-------------------------Name: Joseph StrongAccount: Gryphon the PureResidence: Blackrock Nua, KildarePosition: noneNobility: "Honourary" DutchCitizenship: Shireroth, Hodie Acres, Simul City, The Free Republic of Bread Roll, KaudammistanContact: AIM: GryphonthePure, eMail: GryphonthePure@Shireroth.orgAwards: Red Dragon AwardPhoto: http://www.shireroth.org/picjoseph.jpgWebpage: gryphonthepure.livejournal.com/-------------------------

Dementi Celeste

Post by Dementi Celeste »

Name: She who is forever in Denial or as the French say "Dementi"Account: Dementi CelesteResidence: HomePosition: Right side, half under/half out of coversNobility: Duchess (of non-annexability?) ( your Kaiser addressed me as a Duchess. I would not use the title otherwise.)Citizenship: none, I am a non-citizenContact: none reallyAwards: I got the good-citizenship award in elementary school... does that count?Photo: ummm... I suppose you could just look at the link below... Webpage: http://www.shireroth.org/wiki/in...ti_Celeste

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Name: Ari RahikkalaAccount: Ari RahikkalaResidence: StraylightPosition: NoneNobility: Count of StraylightCitizenship: ShirerothContact: email is the most reliable one right now. ari@rahikkala.gmail@comAwards: Knight of the Sunburst, Unofficial Minister of Niftiness. I couldn't actually remember what awards I have - I just dug up the citizens.xml written by Joseph back when we had our XSL fun with the citizens page... The league of sadistic telepaths: "There's someone in your head and it's not you"

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

-------------------------Name: Ozarka Mons Account: OzarkaMons01Residence: Tower of Visions, Port Illumination, ElwynnPosition: High Illuminator (Count) of Port IlluminationNobility: CountCitizenship: ShirerothContact: justinwh@Yahoo.com | AIM-> CJHHootOwl91 Awards: None... ::grr....:: :PPhoto: S'already on the cit pageWebpage: none------------------------- Edited by: OzarkaMons01 at: 11/22/05 19:27

UEC

Post by UEC »

Name: Erik MetzlerAccount: UEC or Erik Mortis BrookshireResidence: Southern BrookshirePosition: Imperial AdvisorNobility: Count of Monty CriscoCitizenship: ShirerothContact: AIM: rrakanychan email: erik@shireroth.orgAwards: err...several?Photo:Webpage: http://www.shireroth.org E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

Name: Conglacio GeisteskrankeAccount: David Northworthy BeckfordResidence: SchlangenPosition: Minister of Imigration, Natualisation and TourismNobility: CountCitizenship: yes...I mean here...and it looks like Northworthy again! yeh!Contact: conglacio@mnci.co.ukAwards: Photo:Webpage: giz a sec on that If you feel an icy chill...the Conglacio is amongst you

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”