Bimestrial Census: Qarbinionsmoon/Breizan 2005

Moderator: Edgard

Chimaera the Wise

Bimestrial Census: Qarbinionsmoon/Breizan 2005

Post by Chimaera the Wise »

Copy and paste, as usual. Fill out the form, too. Please only list your active accounts, I really don't care if sometime six years ago, you used an account with a crappy slogan in leetspeak. Photo and Webpage are optional, Moose requested that people be able to update their personal photo for the website. Everything else should be self-explanatory.-------------------------Name:Account:Residence:Position:Nobility:Citizenship:Contact:Awards:Photo:Webpage:-------------------------

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Bimestrial Census: Qarbinionsmoon/Breizan 2005

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

-------------------------Name: Joseph StrongAccount: Gryphon the PureResidence: KildarePosition: Minister of the InteriorNobility: Honourary Duke of KildareCitizenship: Here & Yyldrnis.Contact: AIM-GryphonthePure, eMail-GryphonthePure[at]Shireroth[dot]orgAwards: Red Dragon AwardPhoto: is fine.Webpage: Bimestrial Census------------------------- Gryphon the Pure- Shirithian Elder - Dutch of Kildare - Minister of the Interior - High Priest of Apostrophe aka Grammar Fuhrer - Director of the Shirithian Census - Imperial Advisor -q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);q=parseInt(Math.random()*gryphSig.length);q=(isNaN(q))?0:q;document.write(gryphSig[q]);Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 8/7/05 3:34

Kaiser Los III

Post by Kaiser Los III »

Name: Scott AlexanderAccount: Kaiser Los IIIResidence: ShirekeepPosition: KaiserNobility: KaiserCitizenship: Here; honorary in AscalonContact: AIM - GSquid314Awards: Order of the DragonPhoto: Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/users/squid314 Edited by: Kaiser Los III at: 8/7/05 11:48

Sebastien Alexandre

Post by Sebastien Alexandre »

Name: Ozarka MonsAccount: ozarkamons91Residence: Hallucidagrad, S. HallucinationPosition: None in the governmentNobility: Baron of S HallucinationCitizenship: Here, and Prince in AlexandriaContact: AIM: Coolsurfer002 EMAIL: Justinwh@Yahoo.comAwards:haha... i wish.. :PPhoto: On the websiteWebpage: none

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Name: Greg RussellAccount: Gman Russell (Ravius Totarisi), Angelguardian93Residence: Barony of Amity and MiriothPosition: CommonerNobility: Not right now.Citizenship: N/AContact: punkRockerVIII@aol.comAwards: Campione, Knight of the SunburstPhoto: N/AWebpage: N/A There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Fax Celestis

Post by Fax Celestis »

-------------------------Name: James RaineAccount: Fax Celestis (et al)Residence: BrookshirePosition: Minister of Immigration and NaturalizationNobility: Duke of BrookshireCitizenship: ShirerothContact: AIM: FaxCelestisAwards: The Celestis AwardPhoto: ic1.deviantart.com/fs6/i/...lestis.jpg will work.Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/~Fax_Celesti ... ---------- And who would have thought that my fate, it would conjure this twist in the road on which I have wandered?Each vision and dream now completely dismembered, to give one's whole life and find nothing's remembered...And what good is a life that leaves nothing behind? Not a thought or a dream that might echo in time

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

Name: Renee AlyssaAccount: Hypatia AgnesiResidence: KildarePosition: PrætorNobility: Dutchess of KildareCitizenship: ShirerothContact: AIM: little ribbit 2003 or hypatia agnesi 2 Yahoo: little_ribbit_2003 email: little_ribbit_2003[at]yahoo[dot]comAwards: Order of the DragonPhoto:Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/users/little_ribbit *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!Edited by: Hypatia Agnesi at: 8/23/05 22:22

osmose1000

Post by osmose1000 »

Could people please link to all pictures that they mention, my ass is too lazy to hunt them down myself. Name: Mike K, but Moose is rawkzorz-er.Account: osmose1000Residence: The Bakery, YardistanPosition: Minister of InformationNobility: Duke of YardistanCitizenship: ShirerothContact: AIM: osmose1000 MSN:zmen8[at]msn[dot]comAwards: Order of the DragonPhoto: img.photobucket.com/album...avatar.pngWebpage: shireroth.org/wiki/index....tle=Osmose They call it a signature, but no one ever signs their posts...

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

-------------------------Name: Shyriath BukolosAccount: Shyriath, Phantom Knight of BenaciaResidence: Benacia, Muad'dib, BrookshirePosition: Steward, Director of SSHIT, Minister of Research and EducationNobility: Baron of Muad'dibCitizenship: Here onlyContact: AIM - ShyriathDragon, email - shyriath(at)yahoo(dot)comAwards: Order of the DragonPhoto: spicychickengod.net/images/me.jpgWebpage: spicychickengod.net------------------------- Edited by: Shyriath  at: 9/7/05 10:44

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

-------------------------Name: NickAccount: Gryphon AvocatioResidence: Novi Nigrad, YardistanPosition: Imperial AdvisorNobility: n/aCitizenship: Here, Contact: AIM: thelocalbardAwards: None *glares in the direction of the imperial bureaucrats*.Photo: See: my avatarWebpage: http://www.livejournal.com/users...onav ... ---------- 3e knowe ek that in fourme of speche is chaunge / With-inne a thousand 3eer, and wordes tho / That hadden pris now wonder nyce and straunge / Us thenketh hem, and 3et thei spake hem so, / And spedde as wel in loue as men now do...

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

Name: Eoin DornanAccount: ZirandorthelResidence: KildarePosition: MiniExNobility: CountCitizenship: Here, Attera (I think)Contact: AIM: eoindornanAwards: Knight of the Sunburst, Kampioen (however it's spelled)Photo: Webpage: http://www.livejournal.com/users/the_eoin Wil Nider to the HyperboreansEoin to the restZirandorthel to the ages

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

-------------------------Name: David BeckfordAccount: David Northworthy BeckfordResidence: Lac GLaciePosition: KIASERNobility: BaronCitizenship: here and Cranda Contact: conglacio@mnci.co.ukAwards: that dragon thingyPhoto: one in avater or siteWebpage:-------------------------

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Name: Rakesh Maziar AckbarAccount: Rakesh86Residence: BrookshirePosition: NoneNobility: Not anymoreCitizenship: Shireroth and BabkhaContact: Rakesh1286@yahoo.comAwards: KampioenPhoto: N/AWebpage: N/A

Bill3000

Post by Bill3000 »

Name: Bill DuschAccount: Bill3000Residence: KildarePosition: Dirty PeasantNobility: NoneCitizenship: ShirerothContact: Bill7D0Awards: I forget Bill Dusch - Archon of SoloralismPissing off Micras, one nation at a timeProud to be Apollonianvar txtList = new Array()txtList[txtList.length]="'Whoa! You're in...college now? You got...older! I guess that's what happens when time passes, but still...' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="'The Hindenburg Uncertainty Principle, by contrast states that before you get on a blimp, you can never be certain whether it's going to catch on fire or not' - Scott Siskind";txtList[txtList.length]="Why do I need some cheese?";txtList[txtList.length]="'me to. well almost, we have to worship the living god, Bill3000.' - Hubert";txtList[txtList.length]="'Y'know what? I am never going to get out of micronations. I think I need to be assassinated or something.' - Jason Steffke";txtList[txtList.length]="'Bill, you are STILL young and stupid.' - Jason Steffke, Control of Destiny 1";txtList[txtList.length]="I think we've gotta promote you. You now have slightly more diplomatic skills than a random rock. - Sirithil nos Feanor, to Bill Dusch";txtList[txtList.length]="'Wow. I'm this close to admitting you're no longer young and stupid.' - Scott Siskind, to Bill";txtList[txtList.length]="'ow! I've been thrwappen! Now I have a sudden urge to enter politics...' - Gryphon the Pure, after being hit by a shard of Pure Mischief";txtList[txtList.length]="'I could probably date Hypatia's Mom. Now THAT'S scary.' - Ryan Caruso"; j=parseInt(Math.random()*txtList.length);j=(isNaN(j))?0:j;document.write(txtList[j]);

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Name: Ari RahikkalaAccount: Ari RahikkalaResidence: StraylightPosition: NoneNobility: Unless somebody's pulled the rug from under me, Baron of StraylightCitizenship: ShirerothContact: email is the most reliable one right now. ari@rahikkala.gmail@comAwards: No new ones... check the last census Jag har glömt hur pjäserna stod!

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Name: Nick LeghornAccount: Nick Foghorn LeghornResidence: YardistanPosition:Assistant Minister of InformationNobility: NopeCitizenship: RSContact: VA Foghorn (AIM), foghorn5950 (Google Talk), foghorn5950@gmail.com (email)Awards: None yetPhoto: Just took a new one. You'll have it by Tuesday.Webpage: microindex.co.nr/

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

Update: Other citizenships: The Republic of Antica

RicLyon

Post by RicLyon »

Name: Ric LyonAccount: look!Residence: Cape Farewell, Elwynn.Position: Uhm, none.Nobility: Hehhee. I wish.Citizenship: Yes.Contact: None at the moment Awards: Dragon Knight.Photo: Aye, on the site i think.Webpage: Hehehe. No.

mazzix

Post by mazzix »

Name:Francois LemieuxAccount:MazzixResidence:YardistanPosition:CommonerNobility:NoneCitizenship:ShirerothContact:mazzix@hotmail.comAwards:NonePhoto:n/aWebpage:n/a

sovereignvikingemperor

Post by sovereignvikingemperor »

Name: Harald Thorstein I the Generous GiverAccount: sovereignvikingemperorResidence: ElwynnPosition: NoneNobility: NoneCitizenship: February 2005Contact: AIM: haraldthorstein E-mail: emperorkruoningha (at) hotmail (dot) com MSN: same as e-mailAwards: NonePhoto:Webpage: http://www.stormarkforums.tk

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”