Title Requests:

Moderator: Edgard

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Title Requests:

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

done and done. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Edit: Never mind...... Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 3/13/04 2:57 am

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Oh, oh, oh! Can I have a title, can I, can I?I'll even like, edit this to put in what I /want/ as my title when I think of something cool and all! But it's midnight and my capacity for rational thought has died with yesterday. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

I could put in the title of "Jadie's Slave" :-p Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

you want to be your own slave?..and I though I was self serving.... "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

No..I could put that for Zary's Title.....But he has to give me permission first.... Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

I do? I thought I already /had/ that job though!Okay *waves magic permission granting wand* "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

actually...that givces me an idea...can you add "David's Slave"to mine please? "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought."

Jadie of Goldshire

Done and Done Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Phoenix the Risen

thank you for stealing my job : pfor that, you get a bonus : D Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Jadie of Goldshire

Um...you're welcome? What kind of bonus? Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

Phoenix the Risen

big brother censi has begun paying individuals for taking the census... right now it's not much, but if the business holds its own, possibly with government funding, ... maybe... then we could offer more compensation... Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

stod

Post by stod »

I'd like to get "yokehead" and "maximum leader of Pants" ------------------"MDMA intrigued me because everyone I asked who had used it answered the question, 'What's it like?' in the same way: 'I don't know.' 'What happened?' 'Nothing.' And now I understand those answers. I too think nothing happened. But something seemed changed"- Alexander Shulgin, PiKHAL

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”