Title Requests:

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon the Pure

Title Requests:

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Current title requests:Woohoo! All taken care of because I am the greatest!!! If you want a title, I usually don't care what it is, as long as it's not like "Ruler of the Planet" or something like that. I'll take care of it soon! Thank you :-) Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 10/10/02 8:28:16 pm

Kaiser Mors II

Re: Title Requests:

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

What happen to the other thread? please don't delete stuff.. just close it and send it to an archive or just simply close it... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Gryphon the Pure

umm... ookaay... I'll just leave this thing be, and not delete anymore posts or anything... Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Kaiser Mors II

Post by Kaiser Mors II »

goodo... Kaiser of Mors IINow it is time to see how you die. Remember Death is not the end.......But only a transition.End the pain

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

I would like the line 'Elentari of Menelmacar' changed to 'Elentari-Emeritus of Menelmacar', and a new line added which reads 'Admiral of the Wandering Fleet' By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorTo the Microns, Fëa'Kir Cis'EthQueen of Stars no longerAdmiral of the Wandering FleetHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus, Hundland Mage GuildHiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareThane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothRasana of Vega Baja, AtteraAtteran Foreign Affairs-type ElfGovernor of Electrovenus, DelvenusICEO Chair-Elf~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen!Beautiful and terrible as the dawn, treacherous as the sea!Stronger than the foundations of the earth!All shall love me and despair!"- Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien"Y'know, for an elf, you're surprisingly evil. Galadriel would not be pleased." -Scott Siskind, to SirithilEdited by: Sirithil  at: 12/16/02 2:13:02 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Is that in adition to all of the shit you already have? Please say no....I'm kinda finding it amusing that most people's titles are longer than their posts...it's almsot as bad as sigs... Gryphon Avocatio - Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! -   Taco Bell: It's Grade F meat, but it's good Grade F Meat! -Erik  

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Can I have a title too? Civilians need to know who I am!!I'd like my title so say.Warning: Absolute nonesenseQuixy priestess and prophetThe bazooka-bearing dolphin.Please!!! "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

i'd like to have the title of how aure described mei beleive it went something likeSword bearing cool-looking scary guy.danke mucho YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Stone, I took care of that. Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Count of VolsungViceroyal of the Volsaarn PaladinsOccasionally a hermit of LOTH Locke
Borelít o'Volus

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

The Wombat Will Do NicelyJust Needs More GravySláinte, a chara.. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Gryphon the Pure

umm... not that I'm MiniNat anymore, but for title requests, could I ask that you put them in quotation marks, just because I can't tell, zirandorthel, how much of that is your title, and how much is your sig, et cetera...also, locke, where is this Volsarn? is this in shireroth? We cannot give titles of nobility unless you give us proof of your nobility...I should tighten the rules for title requests a bit... I'll do that later... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Howabout I do that since it's my job now and not yours... Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Gryphon the Pure

punk... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Gryphon Avocatio

Hey...you lost your job, what can i say? Gryphon Avocatio Shirerothian Elder SAVE THE ELF! Save the Kiwi! See the Site "War is the form nostalgia takes when men are hard-pressed to say something good about their country."

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

If you need "proof", just check the Hyperborean forum. Christ, is this the Ministry of Naturalization or the fucking Inquisition?Quote:Occasional hermit of LothlariaCount of Volsaarn andTerminus of the PaladinsVolsaarn is a county in Hyperborea and the Paladins are based there. It used to be under the control of WV...Now it's all mine. Locke.
Can humans do what prophets say?

Gryphon the Pure

and I quoteQuote:*Big Brother is watching you. *Ignorance is Strength *But not here.this is the fucking Inquisitionoh, and nick, since you seem to be so eager to take this job, and since you have admin now anyways, then I leave this to you... Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.Edited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 8/30/03 11:04 am

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

"Annoying Radish""Possible Future Ruler of Shireroth""More Sane then You" David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

yeh!thankyou! David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Gryphon the Pure

I hope you realize that you used the wrong spelling of the word "than".So what you have in your title implies that you are more sane... and then there's (me or whoever else reads it)... which implies that whoever reads that is more sane than you. In which case zie would be right if zie actually understands that. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiseress Jadie

Post by Kaiseress Jadie »

Well David isn't going to becoming ruler of Shireroth while I am around..... Kaiseress Jadie IThe Elf-Cat Kaiseress of Shireroth

Gryphon.....It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word(Mark Twain)Jadie..."you should allways aim higher then your reach. that's what Heaven's for"(cant remember who said this) David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!Edited by: david northworthy beckford at: 9/18/03 6:33 pm

Gryphon Avocatio

Heh...i don't spell check anything people hand me...that's up to them...though I admit i didn't catch that till just now...right before you brought it up...heh...well...if you want it changed...just ask... -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

would it be posible to get "bewere the kittens and clay" thanx.... Edited by: Eriana Moon at: 9/19/03 12:38 am

I dont want the spelling changed, thanks David I Eric Vivian Northorthy Beckford KGCS KL OHDafitt Erick Wiffjan Nurtbefoon Bergsdrumfort"It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word"(Mark Twain)My Mission - To be a nuisence to all! (especialy to those I like!), and to be Kaiser of Shieroth by 14/07/04.Aim - hwsbossMSN - kingDaveofDerbyCLEAN UP SCUM! SUPPORT THE anse CONDEMNATION! BALLOT YOUR RULERS NOW!

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

How about "Lord Eternal of the Flock"It works, I think, for the bird man of Goldshire. Hmm........... As an after thought, could I also get "Bird Man of Shireroth"? That'd be good.Birrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrd Man! ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Gryphon the Pure

done, and done. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Thanks! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Count of VolsaarnTerminus of the PaladinsMenelmacar Apologist Now it's time to kick out the jams, motherfucker!

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

Hunter of the StagSagittandi So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.Edited by: Shasta Rana Wanderlust  at: 3/9/04 4:06 pm

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”