The Long Form

Moderator: Edgard

Fax Celestis

The Long Form

Post by Fax Celestis »

((TURN EZCODES ON AND EMOTICONS OFF))I. THE IMPORTANT STUFF1.Name:2.Account:3.Joined:4.Residence:5.Nobility:6.Position:7.eMail:8.Instant Messengers:9.Citizenships:10.Honours:11.Rank:II. THE FUN PART1. Would you go down on me in a theatre?2. Name your totem animal. (Pick up to three)3. Would you like to see more or less RP going on in Shireroth? Would you prefer to see it in specific places?4. Bake me cookies?5. Do you have any pets? If so, what? If not, what would you like to have?6. Name the scariest thing you've ever seen.7. Name the scariest thing you've ever done.8. Where did you lose your virginity? If you haven't lost your virginity, where would you like to, and how?9. Where was the weirdest place you had sex? If you haven't had sex, please share your most vivid and explicit fantasy here, including all the details. We won't drool. Really. Honest.10. What's your purity score? (If you don't know, find out [link=http://www.theferrett.com/purity/]here.[/link])11. Name your worst subject of knowledge, then tell us something interesting you know about it.12. Do you know any computer programming languages? (HTML doesn't count; Java shouldn't, but does)13. WinBlows, Mac, or Other? If "other", please specify. If Windows, please hand your soul to [link=http://p211.ezboard.com/fshirerothfrm74 ... D=66.topic]Inexplicicadiosius[/link].14. What's your favorite food? Least favorite condiment? Favorite food to eat off of someone else?15. Do you dance like a monkey?16. Did you get the previous reference?17. Can you sing "The Doom Song"? (Long or short version)18. What's your favorite movie?19. What's your favorite film? Different from movie; films are "artistic".20. What's your favorite pick-up line? Has it ever worked? And when I say "worked," I mean leading to something other than a wet lap from a spilt drink or a slap to the face.21. How many significant others have you had? If 0, tell us how many you'd like to have had.22. PlayStation, GameCube, or XBox? Or are you a computer nerd?23. What did you want to grow up to be when you were little? What do you want to be now? What changed?24. Did you have a favorite stuffed animal when you were little? Do you still have it?25. Have you ever made something for fun that had no practical application? (for instance, Erik's chain mail applies).26. How many times have you applied for Shirithian Citizenship?27. How many micronations have you been a citizen of? What's the most citizenships you've held at once?28. If you play video games, what's your favorite genre? Favorite game? If you don't play them, tell us why, and in more than a single sentence. "They're boring" doesn't count as an answer.29. Tell us 10 things we probably don't know about you.30. Tell us your "tagline" or most frequently used word.31. Have you ever created a new slang word? Did it catch on? What was it, and what did it mean?32. Tell us the coolest thing about your room.33. Tell us your least favorite thing about your room.34. Where do you spend the majority of your time?35. Is Shireroth a way of life or simply a mental disease?36. What's your favorite color? Least favorite color?37. What's your favorite article of clothing that you own? Doesn't necessarily have to be your clothes.38. Do you have a picture of you we can see? If so, link it here?39. Are you hungry?40. What are your feelings about chocolate? Chocolate on berries? Chocolate and vanilla? Chocolate and mint? Chocolate on mangoes?41. Speaking of mangoes, do you like them?42. Are you formal in your typing style (ie: sticking to the traditional grammatical rules), or do you abbreviate and misspell words because you don't care? ("proly" doesn't count, as it is Shirithian slang)43. Dogs or cats?44. Tell us one place in the world you haven't been that you want to go to before you die.45. Can you sing? How about sing well?46. Boogum? And do you get the reference?47. Grok? And do you get the reference?48. Tell us the most obscure band you listen to.49. Tell us your biggest phobia.50. Is the long form too long? I Like You, But I Don't Want To See You Working With Subatomic Particles.

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”