Bimestrial Census: March/April 2k4

Moderator: Edgard

Phoenix the Risen

Bimestrial Census: March/April 2k4

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Alrighty, same deal as last Bimester. The Verbose form is not ready yet, so I'll be putting out the Brief form for those who need to take the Census to regain Activity and such. This time, I strongly urge everyone to fill out the Brief form, because I'm sure one of the reasons we ended up with seven (7) Inactive Citizens last Bimester is that people were waiting for the Verbose form. Don't wait. Take the Census right away, so you don't have to worry. If and when I get the Verbose form out, if you are still inclined to take it, please edit it into your Brief form's post rather than posting again.As for the other thing I introduced last Bimester, the RULES, I unfortunately don't think I could count a single person from last Bimester who actually followed the rules. Because it was a new system, I decided to be lenient (I even gave Locke Inactivity rather than Non-Cit as he should have been, for not re-immigrating). HOWEVER this Bimester I have given you all more than enough warning. I will not accept any Census forms which do not comply with the regulations. You all should just be happy that I don't require you to return to the hometown of your father to be counted. I'm going to make an effort to make the rules more clear this time, and easier on you all as well, but that's no excuse to slack off.So without further ado, here are the rules for this Bimester's Census:Rule #1: Any posts not containing a current Census Form will be deleted. In the case of duplicate forms being submitted, the latest one shall be counted, and all others shall be discounted, if not deleted.Rule #2: Official Name or Pseudonym is the name registered in the Census Bureau for your EzBoard logins. If you are not yet listed, it is the name under which you Immigrated.Rule #3: The Character Information section should be copied and pasted for each character you represent. If all or multiple logins represent the same character, the section need only be filled out once for that character.Rule #4: Character Aliases correspond to your EzBoard Logins.Rule #5: Position refers only to the positions of Minister, Ruling Noble, Prætor, or Kaiser. Title refers to any other position in government, society, or business. This includes but is not limited to: Shirithian Elder, Hero, Kampione, Count, and any other title of Honourary Nobility.Rule #6: Each Citizen must provide at least one (1) means of contact outside of Fora. The citizen must be reachable by noted contact on a fairly regular basis.Rule #7: All Information on the Brief Form is Mandatory, except for Suggestions.Rule #8: Immigrated refers to the date of your immigration to Shireroth. Check the Ministry of Immigration and Natrualization if you are unsure.Rule #9: All Citizens are encouraged to fill out the Verbose form. If a Citizen submits both the Brief and Verbose forms, the information from the Verbose form shall be counted. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Bimestrial Census: March/April 2k4

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:---------------a)Name:b)Immigrated:c)Residence:d)Position:e)Title:---------------3.Contact:4.Current Micronational Citizenships:5.Suggestions: Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: David Northworthy Beckford2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: David Northworthy Beckfordb)Immigrated: 10/08/03c)Residence: Territory of Lac Glacei & Cognito d)Position: e)Title: Governor of Lac Glacei & Cognito ---------------3.Contact: email.. Lacglacei@mnci.co.uk or hwsboss@aol.com, aim.. hwsboss or kingbeckford or david beckford4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Arminy5.Suggestions: "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 4/18/04 2:56 pm

Alexandra Decens

Post by Alexandra Decens »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Alexandra Reidelberger2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Alexandra Decensb)Immigrated: 10/6/03c)Residence: Barony of Alexandrettad)Position: Baroness of Alexandretta, Minister of Immigration and Naturalizatione)Title:---------------3.Contact: AIM: mdmebutterfly1 Email: Alex@shireroth.org4.Current Micronational Citizenships: just Shireroth5.Suggestions: None at the present time.((Edit: Minister is a Position, specify im programs)) I have no custom signature...oh wait...Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 3/5/04 8:05 pm

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Jadie2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Jadie of Goldshireb)Immigrated: 1/03?c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Duchess of Goldshiree)Title: Steward---------------3.Contact: AIM: JadieKitty184.Current Micronational Citizenships:Shireroth, Babkha, Lumenetra5.Suggestions: None((Edit: Steward is a Title)) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 3/5/04 8:06 pm

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: James Haikin2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Shasta Rana Wanderlustb)Immigrated: February 2004c)Residence: Muad'Dib, Brookshired)Position: Head of KSHRe)Title: None yet.---------------3.Contact: AIM: FaxCelestisEmail: Shasta{at}shireroth.org4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: FINALIZE IF I'M MINIINFO OR NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!6. Other Logins (INACTIVE):-Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Humanus-Fax Machinus-Fax Parabolis-Fax Nemesis-Fax Medicis-Kaiser Mog I-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Marie Antoinette-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Antimortis II-Mezzastromix So, if god is falliable, does that mean that this universe (or plane of existence, depending on your style of thought) could be nothing more than a metaphysical trashcan?Platypi point to this being true.Edited by: Shasta Rana Wanderlust  at: 4/5/04 3:49 pm

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Eriana Moon2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Eriana Moonb)Immigrated: I don't remember...c)Residence: Luneris in Goldshired)Position: Baroness of Lunerise)Title: None.---------------3.Contact: MoonChildEri@yahoo.com4.Current Micronational Citizenships:See sig.5.Suggestions: Nope. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Philip Locke2.Character Information: ---------------a)Name: Philip Lockeb)Immigrated: Many timesc)Residence: Volsaarn, Hyperboread)Position: Count of Volsaarn, Terminus of the Paladins of Volsaarne)Title: Count---------------3.Contact: AIM - w1x0rmessiah4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: Kick out the jams, motherfucker. Now it's time to kick out the jams, motherfucker!

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Erik Metzler2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Erik Mortis Brookshireb)Immigrated: Founderc)Residence: Alexandrettad)Position: Annoying Commonere)Title: Commoner---------------3.Contact: AIM: Rrakanychan MSN: uecpc@hotmail.com ICQ: 56036135 YIM: Rrakanychan Email: erik@shireroth.org4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth. ONLY5.Suggestions: Bring back the long form! Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Austi Scot2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Austib)Immigrated: Fall 2003c)Residence: The Great Forest, Hallucination, Kildared)Position: Minister of Trade (Shireroth) – Minster of Visions (Hallucination)e)Title: Sir Boss---------------3.Contact: austi_scot@hotmail.com4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth and OAM5.Suggestions: I still think a $3.00 bill would be a nice addition to U.S. currency.

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinzadeh2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinzadehb)Immigrated: 3/15/04c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: N/Ae)Title: N/A---------------3.Contact: AIM - Eruinen; ICQ - 21784006; MSN - RomulusI@yahoo.com4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth, Babkha, Arminy5.Suggestions: This space intentionally left blank. fnord "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Ardashir Khan Osmanib)Immigrated: November 2003c)Residence: Cimmeriad)Position: Counte)Title: Count---------------3.Contact: AIM: Ardashir Khan4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Babkha, Shireroth5.Suggestions: Sent a war party to Lac Glacei and destroy things.

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Nick2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Gryphon Avocatiob)Immigrated: February 2001c)Residence: Vjemajnstaan, Yardistand)Position: Kaiser of Shireroth, Duke of Yardistan, Minister of Research and Education, High Priest, &c.e)Title: See above.---------------3.Contact: nick@shireroth.orgAIM: thelocalbardICQ: 1078677364.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: none, m'lad. Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Mattlore Devious2.Character Information: ---------------a)Name: Mattlore Deviousb)Immigrated: Ages agoc)Residence: LOTHd)Position: DUKEe)Title: DUKE OF LOTH---------------3.Contact: yes4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Ascalon, NM5.Suggestions: I miss the Long version

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Scott of Hyperborea2.Character Information:---------------a)Name: Scott Alexanderb)Immigrated: A few times, most recently March '03c)Residence: Hyperboread)Position: Duke of Hyperborea, MiniExe)Title: The one I've currently got, thank you---------------3.Contact: scott[at]shireroth[dot]org, GSquid314 on AIM, go to Hamilton College and yell "HEY SCOTT!" really loud.4.Current Micronational Citizenships: Shireroth.5.Suggestions: Always carry two sacks of something when you walk around. That way, if anybody says, "Hey, can you give me a hand?" You can say, "Sorry, got these sacks."

Unknown

Unknown

Post by Unknown »

(This post is missing and can not be restored)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”