Official Name or Pseudonym List:

Moderator: Edgard

Phoenix the Risen

Official Name or Pseudonym List:

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

By Pseudonym, these are the official Names or Pseudonyms of the Citizens of Shireroth. If you wish to change your official Pseudonym, please post in this thread.Alaina Mitchell:-Button Willow MoonAlex Reidelberger:-Alexandra DecensAngie:-AngelleneArdashir Khan Osmani:-Emir of RaspurAri Rahikkala:-Ari RahikkalaAusti Scot:-Austi ScotAurefiction Aurambre:-AurefictionChris:-Krasniy YastrebChris ?:-Solitary Poet 8David Northworthy Beckford:-David Northworthy BeckfordErik Metzler:-Kaiser Mors IIIGregory Shaddinger:-Gman Russell-Angelguardian93James Haikin:-Shasta Rana Wanderlust-Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Nemesis-Fax Humanus-Fax Medicis-Fax Machinis-Fax Parabolis-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Kaiser Mog I-Mezzastromix-Marie AntoinetteJessica Doran:-Jadie Of GoldshireJoseph Strong:-Gryphon the Pure-Draco the Tainted-Chimaera the Wise-Phoenix the RisenMatthew McIvor:-Mattlore DeviousMike:-Snipyr DeadeyeMike ?:-Stone Jackabar-TUXStoneNatasha Ariana Tanya Sandra Ali:-Eriana MoonNick:-Gryphon Avocatio-Kaiser Wylþeow INiirus Tinentuwar:-ZirandorthelPaul:-evilkoalaPhilip "Vitamin G" Locke:-Philip LockeRakesh Maziar Ackbar:-Rakesh86Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinzadeh AKA Kenny:-Ruhan Zarathustra ErudinzadehScott Alexander Siskind:-Mikol Rugal Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 3/28/04 9:18 pm

Alexandra Decens

Re: Official Name or Pseudonym List:

Post by Alexandra Decens »

just so you know the following people are no longer citizens of Shireoth due to emmigration or absolutley no activity for 4 or more months:AnnMarie:-wiscogirl101Brian ?:-PhillipMarshallHarvey Steffke:-Kaiser Meskan IMari Greenwood:-Mari GreenwoodRome:-mDuo13Sdas Dkvma:-SeandqShyriath ?:-ShyriathSteve:-ErosDarkstar-Irreverence Brightstar-D'Arque BlackbaneVern:-Samuel Ashen I have no custom signature...oh wait...

Erik Mortis

Post by Erik Mortis »

Wow.. you left of ALOT of mine.. Erik Mortis BrookshireCommoner of Alexandretta

Phoenix the Risen

The point of this thread is for you to correct me. These are the ones that we have registered. If you post here telling me any other Logins that you want to be able to use for such things as: Census, Moderatorship, et cetera, then I will amend them to this list. Also you may request a change of your Pseudonym if you don't want to be registered under whatever one you are.Basically, if you reply to the Census under any name but your registered Pseudonym, the application will be discounted. So ha.BTW, this is because it's getting fucking annoying having to edit everyone's census form FOR them because they didn't have the same pseudonym as the last bimester... or they put information in wrong... and whatnot. So now, NO CRAP. Either you're right, or you're wrong. The Census has been going for long enough that you should know what the hell it's asking. If you don't... READ THE FUCKING RULES!!!...sorry 'bout that...la. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Quote:Ari Rahikkala:-Ari RahikkalaWas this message brought to us by the department of redundancy department? Do you really believe Project Bluebook revealed EVERYTHING the Army Air Corps knew? Do you know what REALLY happened at Roswell, New Mexico in the late 1940s? Have you even heard about the Men in Black? Do you have any friends who have `missing days'? Do you sleep with your window unlocked?Be seeing you...

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

Wow you even used my full name. Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

Oh, oh. I have one.Am I supposed to, officially, register /my/ name or Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinzadeh? Er, cause either works for me... but I wasn't quite, exactly, sure of... you know which one I was supposed to use for the census, but since my real name only was in the optional one, I assumed it was RZE, so used that. "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Phoenix the Risen

RZE is your "Alias"If you wish, I can use that as your official Name or Pseudonym, but remember that even if you have different accounts that you use, they must all be registered under that same official Name or Pseudonym. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz

Post by Ruhan Zarathustra Erudinz »

So is Kenny or RZE the name I was /supposed/ to do the census with? "Disce quasi semper victurus; vive quasi cras moriturus"

Phoenix the Risen

if Kenny is your name, then Kenny... I'll put you down for both now, but you'll be kenny next bimester. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”