Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K4

Moderator: Edgard

Phoenix the Risen

Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K4

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

Okay, I'm not going to make the same mistake I made last time and hold out on putting up the Census because I don't have all the Optional Crap figured out. I've decided that henceforth, the Census shall be opened immediately upon the closing of the previous Bimester or the start of the new Bimester. This way any Citizens deemed "Inactive" will have a chance of redeeming activity before their position is jeapordized. I don't want people to lose jobs on account of my laziness.So, from here on out, if I am not done with the Optional Crap by the close of the previous Bimester, I shall put forth only the Brief Form, and update with the Verbose Form as soon as it is complete. For those of you who need to take the Census, you can complete the Brief Form immediately. If you still want to fill out the Verbose Form, I will edit it in when it is finished, which will (hopefully) be done by the end of the first month. Then you can edit your own Census post to include that data (or those of us who don't urgently need to answer the Census aka Active Citizens can just wait it out).Also, another new thing this Bimester: RULE Each Census will have a list of rules or directions for reference purposes that you are expected to follow. Since these rules need to be distinguishable, I'm going to make two posts at the beginning of every Census: the Rant/Rules post, and the Form post. This way I can use all these pretty COLORS and other formatting tools in my Rants and the Rules (to make them easier on the eyes), but I can still paste the Form Code simple for you in plain text so you can get the benefit of those same formatting tools.So basic layout now is:Post 1:-Rant About Last Census-Rant About What's New-RulesPost 2:-Census Form 1 (Brief)-Census Form 2 (Verbose)So without further ado, here are the rules for this Bimester's Census:Rule #1: Any posts not containing a current Census Form will be deleted.Rule #2: In the case of duplicate forms being submitted, the latest one shall be counted, and all others shall be discounted, if not deleted.Rule #3: The Character Information section should be filled out individually for each of your Characters/Persona.Rule #4: Character Aliases correspond to your EzBoard screennames. Your Official Name or Pseudonym should be the same name under which you are currently registered.Rule #5: Position refers to any legal employment under the Shirithian Government. Title refers to any position in a business, society, or other organization not controlled directly by Shirithian government. This includes but is not limited to: Shirithian Elder, Hero, Kampione, Count, and any other title of Honourary Nobility.Rule #6: Each Citizen must provide at least one (1) means of contact outside of Fora. The citizen must be reachable by noted contact on a fairly regular basis.Rule #7: All Information on the Brief Form is Mandatory, except for Suggestions.Rule #8: If the answer to a Question is unknown, the space should be left blank or answered with a simple question mark (?).Rule #9: All Citizens are encouraged to fill out the Verbose form. If a Citizen submits both the Brief and Verbose forms, the information from the Verbose form shall be counted. Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 1/12/04 9:40 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K4

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias:b)Joined:c)Residence:d)Position:e)Title:---------------3.Contact:4.Current Citizenships:5.Suggestions:

Emir of Raspur

Post by Emir of Raspur »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Ardashir Khan Osmani2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Emir of Raspurb)Joined: Decemberc)Residence: Elwynnd)Position: Baron of Elwynne)Title: None---------------3.Contact: ardashir[at]babkha[dot]com4.Citizenships: Babkha, Lighthouse5.Suggestions: Intentionally blank((edited because your form was ugly, and we don't take well to ugly forms here... *deletes OT post*)) Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 1/13/04 8:29 pm

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Niirus Tinentuwar2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Zirandorthelb)Joined: Julyish 2003c)Residence: The Duchy of Hyperboread)Position: Prætor of the Landsraad, Tivitha e'Tarase)Title: Prætor, Tivita e'Taras.---------------3.Contact: AIM: eoindornan, e-mail: ardbaron[at]treesia[dot]tk4.Current Citizenships: Treesia, Shireroth5.Suggestions: Keep the Census away from dangerous maniacs like Ardashir, look at what he's done to it!! ((edited for eMail security)) Sun Bless, Earth KeepZirandorthel I of TreesiaThe Golden DarknessNiirus Tinenetuwar, Tivitha e'TarasEdited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 1/13/04 8:26 pm

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: David Northworthy Beckford2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: David Northworthy Beckfordb)Joined: 10/08/03c)Residence: Elwynnd)Position: ?e)Title: ?---------------3.Contact: email- hwsboss[at]aol[dot]com AIM- HWSBoss4.Current Citizenships: Cranda, Delvenus5.Suggestions: use a webform instead((Edited for eMail security)) "Disclaimer: Whatever is in the above post is probably a result of my blind following of Kieran Bennett, because I have even less of a brain than Kieran. Don't even get me started on my lack of independent thought." Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 1/13/04 8:25 pm

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Philip "Vitamin G" Locke2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Phil Lockeb)Joined: A long time agoc)Residence: Volsaarn, Hyperboread)Position: Count of Volsaarn, Terminus of the Paladinse)Title: Terminus and/or Count---------------3.Contact: AIM - w1x0rmessiah4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: Fuck this shit. Vitamin G
"If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face forever." --Shihad, "Factory"

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Kaiseress Alexia Mors IIIb)Joined: 10/6/03c)Residence: Alexandrettad)Position: Noble through marriagee)Title: Non- Ruling Kaiseressa)Alias: ALexandra Decensb)Joined: 10/6/03c)Residence: Brookshired)Position: Nonee)Title: None---------------3.Contact: mdmebutterfly1@aol.com4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth only5.Suggestions: None The Through-Marriage-Noble-Of- Brookshire

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Mattlore Devious2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Mattlore Deviousb)Joined: Tymariac)Residence: LOTHd)Position: Dukee)Title: Duke of LOTH (funny that eh?)---------------3.Contact: mattloredevious@hotmail.com4.Current Citizenships: Ascalon, NM, Shireroth5.Suggestions: I was going to wait for the long version but I COULDN'T WAIT ANY LONGER

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Scott Siskind2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Mikol Rugalb)Joined: About 4/1/02, originally about 4/1/01c)Residence: Hyperboread)Position: Duke, MiniExe)Title: Koréda o'BorelaMinister of the ExteriorVice-President, Campaign to Reunite Gondwanaland---------------3.Contact: ssiskind@hamilton.edu, AIM GSquid3144.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, Babkha5.Suggestions: Submit to the YAC!

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Jadie2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Jadie of Goldshireb)Joined: January 2003?c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Duchess of Goldshire, Steward of Shireroth, e)Title: see above as well as Hero of the Battle of Cimmeria---------------3.Contact: AIM- JadieKitty18e-mail- doranj@sonoma.edu4.Current Citizenships: Babkha5.Suggestions: RECRUIT CITIZENS!! Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.

evilkoala

Post by evilkoala »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Paul2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: evilkoalab)Joined: last weekc)Residence: BAMd)Position: Nonee)Title: Nope---------------3.Contact: evilkoala88@yahoo.com4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: people should be more like jadie

Kaiser Wyltheow I

Post by Kaiser Wyltheow I »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym:Nick2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Gryphon Avocatiob)Joined: February 2001 (3 years, baby!)c)Residence: Californiad)Position: MoRE, Duke of Yardistan, Kaisere)Title: MoRE, Lord Governor, Kaiser------------------------------a)Alias: Kaiser Wylþeow Ib)Joined: February 2001c)Residence: Californiad)Position: MoRE, Duke of Yardistan, Kaisere)Title: MoRE, Lord Governor, Kaiser---------------3.Contact: AIM: thelocalbard; ICQ: 107867736; E-mail: nick@shireroth.org, kaiser@shireroth.org (official things only), thelocalbard@hotmail.com4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: ((Edited for code)) Wylþeow du GrifosThe Kaiser of ShirerothThe gods blessed you with power and a visionThe gods gave you life to accomplish a mission...Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 2/13/04 11:22 am

mDuo13

Post by mDuo13 »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: mDuo132.Character Information: A travelling bard known for his graphical creations and stories.---------------a)Aliases: None.b)Joined: Some months ago.c)Residence: Kildare.d)Position: None.e)Title: None.---------------3.Contact: ICQ: #119546572 (mDuo13)AIM: mduo13E-mail: mduo13@yahoo.com(any of the above are acceptable)4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth only.5.Suggestions: More people should visit Kildare and participate in Roleplaying and/or Interactive Fiction! Oh, and anyone without a banner can give me a description and I'll whip one up.

SSFSX17

Post by SSFSX17 »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: SSFSX17b)Joined: February 13, 2004c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Trade Board membere)Title: ---------------3.Contact:AIM: ssfsx17ICQ: 46621913e-mail: ssfsx17@yahoo.com4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, United States, University of California Irvine5.Suggestions: None

Austi Scot

Post by Austi Scot »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Austi Scot2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: The pseudonym is an alias – what else do you want?b)Joined: Yup – I joinedc)Residence: Hallucination, Kildared)Position: Minister of Tradee)Title: Mr.---------------3.Contact: In case of emergency ignore the police.4.Current Citizenships: Here and OAM5.Suggestions: A three dollar bill would be a lot of fun and make it easier to give odd change.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Greg Russell2.Character Information: I have another char called AngelGuardian93... is that it?---------------a)Alias: Gman Russellb)Joined: Originally, January of 2001; re-joined Wednesday, June 18th, 2003c)Residence: Barony of Amity and Miriothd)Position: Baron of BAM, MoMA, Steward of Kildare (apparently), e)Title: Campion? (spell that right...? does it count?)---------------3.Contact: AIM: Punk Rocker VIII email at: MoMA@Shireroth.org4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, Gothica.5.Suggestions: If a woodchuck could chuck as much as wood chuck, could; would that make it a super-chuck? or just not lazy? If so, then we need a few of them. *nods*

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Angie2.Character Information: can transform into birds....---------------a)Alias: Angelleneb)Joined: April 2003???c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: nonee)Title: Lady of the Flock---------------3.Contact: CAAngelM@aol.comAIM: CAAngelM4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: refers back to Jadies comment....

Shasta Rana Wanderlust

Post by Shasta Rana Wanderlust »

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-= Form 1: Brief -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-1.Official Name or Pseudonym: James Haikin2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: Shasta Rana Wanderlustb)Joined: A month ago...for about the third timec)Residence: Muad'Dib, Brookshired)Position: Head of KSHRe)Title: None---------------3.Contact: AIM: Fax Celestis4.Current Citizenships: Shireroth5.Suggestions: Nothing as of now. Remember, my child, without innocence, the cross is only iron, hope is only an illusion, and you're nothing but a name.

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Eriana2.Character Information:---------------a)Alias: noneb)Joined: Don't knowc)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Baronesse)Title: See ubove---------------3.Contact: MoonChildEri@yahoo.com4.Current Citizenships: See sig.5.Suggestions: None Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in TreesiaFounder of Lumenetra (please stop by. We would love to see you)

Phoenix the Risen

I hereby close the Bimestrial Census for January/February 2k4.As of March 5th, 2004, the following are denizens past and present of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.-Citizens with Minor next to their names have immigrated and not completed the Naturalization Process yet, and therefore are not required to take the Census until they become full citizens.-Citizens with Non-Citizen next to their names have not taken the Census for two Bimesters, and are thereby stripped of all ranks and titles. Non-Citizens must complete the Immigration Form in the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization to regain their citizenship.-Citizens with Emigrated next to their names are by their own choosing no longer considered citizens of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, and shall be entitled only to honourary titles.-Citizens with Inactive next to their names may be subject to loss of Rank and Title between the admission of the new Census and their response thereto.-Citizens with Active next to their names are considered full citizens of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and are thereby entitled to no special rights.(Non-Citizen) Alaina Mitchell:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Button Willow Moonb) Dates of Residency: 9/15/03 - 3/03/04---------------(Active) Alex Reidelberger:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Alexandra Decensb) Joined: 10/6/03c) Residence: Barony of Alexandretta, Brookshired) Position: Baroness of Alexandrettae) Title:---------------(Active) Angie:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Angelleneb) Joined:c) Residence: Goldshired) Position:e) Title: Lady of the Flock---------------(Non-Citizen) AnnMarie:-wiscogirl101(Active) Ardashir Khan Osmani:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Emir of Raspurb) Joined: 12/8/03c) Residence: Barony of Elwynnd) Position: N/Ae) Title: N/A---------------(Emigrated) Ari Rahikkala:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Ari Rahikkalab) Joined: You have it in your records, I think... I can't remember when I joined myselfc) Residence: Barony of Straylightd) Position: Baron of Straylight (Shyriath was ousted)---------------(Active) Austi Scot:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Austi Scotb) Joined:c) Residence: Hallucination, Kildared) Position: Minister of Tradee) Title: Count of Hallucination---------------(Non-Citizen) Brian ?:-PhillipMarshall(Inactive) Chris:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Krasniy Yastrebb)Joined: 8th or 9th Oct 03, not sure whichc)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Soldier, I think...e)Title: None---------------(Inactive) Chris ?:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Solitary Poet 8b)Joined: Don't remember exactly. I'd say sometime in the first couple months of this year.c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Barde)Title: Bard of Shireroth, etc.---------------(Active) David Northworthy Beckford:Quote:---------------a)Alias: David Northworthy Beckfordb)Joined: 10/08/03c)Residence: Barony of Elwynnd)Position: Governor of Lac Glaceie)Title:---------------(Inactive) Erik Metzler:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Kaiser Mors IIIb)Joined: Foundationc)Residence: Brookshired)Position: Duke/Kaisere)Title: (what I have now is fine)---------------(Active) Gregory Shaddinger:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gman Russellb)Joined: Wednesday, June 18th, 2003c)Residence: Barony of Amity and Mirioth, Yardistand)Position: MoMA, Baron of Amity and Miriothe)Title: Kampione, Steward of Kildare------------------------------a)Alias: Angelguardian93b)Joined: Long long ago... so long I can't remember.c)Residence: BAMd)Position: Guardian of the realms of BAMe)Title:---------------(Emigrated) Harvey Steffke:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Kaiser Meskan Ib) Joined: Marchish 2003c) Residence: GoldShired) Position: Kaiser---------------(Active) James Haikin:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Shasta Rana Wanderlustb)Joined:c)Residence: Muad'Dib, Brookshired)Position:e)Title: MiniInfo and Head of KSHR----------------Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Nemesis-Fax Humanus-Fax Medicis-Fax Machinis-Fax Parabolis-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Kaiser Mog I-Mezzastromix-Marie Antoinette(Active) Jessica Doran:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Jadie Of Goldshireb)Joined: January 2003?c)Residence:Goldshired)Position: Duchess of Goldshire, Stewarde)Title: Hero of the Battle of Cimmeria---------------(Inactive) Joseph Strong:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gryphon the Pureb)Joined: May 24, 2002 (1022 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Duke of Kildare, Minister of the Interiore)Title: Dant, O.D.@A.S.T.R.O.------------------------------a)Alias: Draco the Taintedb)Joined: June 20, 2002 (1049 ASC)c)Residence: KFS Cat's Paw, Kitanus, Kildared)Position: Head of the Shirithian Aire Forcee)Title: Mage 3------------------------------a)Alias: Chimaera the Wiseb)Joined: October 12, 2002 (1163 ASC)c)Residence: Raynor Isles, Schlangen, Kildared)Position: Protectorate of Schlangene)Title: Guardian Spirit------------------------------a)Alias: Phoenix the Risenb)Joined: July 08, 2003 (1432 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Dutchess of Kildaree)Title: Plutocrat---------------(Emigrated)Mari Greenwood:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Mari Greenwoodb)Dates of Residency:---------------(Active) Matthew McIvor:Quote:--------------a)Alias: Mattlore Deviousb)Joined: Tymariac)Residence: Lothlariad)Position: Duke of Lothlariae)Title:---------------(Inactive) Mike:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Snipyr Deadeyeb)Joined: Couple Days Agoc)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Head of the Theater Projecte)Title: Mr.---------------(Non-Citizen) Mike ?:-Stone Jackabar: Duke of Kildare, Military Man o' Shireroth-TUXStone: Merc Leader(Active) Natasha Ariana Tanya Sandra Ali:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Eriana Moonb)Joined: 9/4/03c)Residence: Barony of Lunarisd)Position: Baroness of Lunarise)Title:---------------(Active) Nick:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gryphon Avocatio, Kaiser Wylþeow Ib)Joined: February 2001c)Residence: Vjemajnstaan upon River Nee, Isle of Yardistan, Duchy of Yardistan.d)Position: MoRE, Duke of Yardistan, Kaisere)Title: Lord Governor---------------(Active) Niirus Tinentuwar:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Zirandorthelb)Joined: Julyish 2003c)Residence: The Duchy of Hyperboread)Position: Prætore)Title: Tivita e'Taras---------------(Minor) Paul:Quote:---------------a)Alias: evilkoalab)Joined: last weekc)Residence: BAMd)Position: Nonee)Title: Nope---------------(Inactive) Philip "Vitamin G" Locke:---------------a)Alias: Philip Lockeb)Joined: 01/25/04c)Residence: Volsaarn, Hyperboread)Position: Count of Volsaarne)Title: Terminus of the Paladins---------------(Active) Rakesh Maziar Ackbar:Quote:-----------------a) Alias: Rakesh86b) Joined: October 2003c) Residence: Brookshired) Position: Baron of Alexandrettae) Title: Baron of Alexandretta-----------------(Emigrated) Rome:Quote:---------------a) Alias: mDuo13b) Joined: 10-21-03c) Residence: Kildared) Position:e) Title:---------------(Active) Scott Alexander Siskind:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Mikol Rugalb)Joined: About 4/1/02, originally about 4/1/01c)Residence: Hyperboread)Position: Duke of Hyperborea, MiniExe)Title: Koréda o'BorelaMinister of the ExteriorVice-President, Campaign to Reunite Gondwanaland---------------(Inactive) Sdas Dkvma:Quote:-----------------a) Alias: Seandqb) Joined: 1/3/04c) Residence: N/Ad) Position: N/Ae) Title: N/A-----------------(Non-Citizen) Shyriath ?:-Shyriath(Minor) SSFSX17:---------------a)Alias: SSFSX17b)Joined: February 13, 2004c)Residence: Kildared)Position:e)Title: Trade Board member---------------(Emigrated) Steve:Quote:---------------a) Alias: ErosDarkstarb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kitanus Fieldsd) Position: Baron------------------------------a) Alias: Irreverence Brightstarb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kildared) Position: Dragon of Kildare------------------------------a) Alias: D'Arque Blackbaneb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kitanus Fieldsd) Position: None---------------(Non-Citizen) Vern:-Samuel Ashen14 Active Citizens7 Inactive Citizens2 Minors23 Total Recorded Current Citizens5 Non-Citizens5 Emigrated Non-Citizens10 Total Recorded Prior CitizensConsider this my report to the Kaiser as Director of the Shirithian Bimestrial Census.With this, the Census is closed, and the new Census will open in a few days.Thank you all for your time. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”