Bimestrial Census: November/December 2K3

Moderator: Edgard

Phoenix the Risen

Bimestrial Census: November/December 2K3

Post by Phoenix the Risen »

I apologize for my lateness this Bimester, I have no excuse, but hopefully my thought provoking questions in the Optional section will make up for it. Keep in mind that there is a shorter form at the bottom of the page without all the long boring stuff. Any citizens who do not complete one of the two Census forms by the January 1st deadline shall be deemed "Inactive" and shall suffer my wrath.20 People answered the Census last Bimester, and 18 the previous Bimester. The list is at pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...27&stop=27 for your reference. If you are not on the first list, then unless you joined in the past month, you must take this Census to retain your citizenship. If you are not on either list, then unless you joined in the past month, you must apply for citizenship at pub9.ezboard.com/fshirero...ralization before you are eligible to take this census.So Fill out either this top form (the complete one with all the politics and fun personal crap in it) or the form at the bottom of this post (the brief one, with only what we need to survive). You need not fill out both, and I happen to have made the brief form quite compatible with the method of citizen record-keeping used in the Ministry of Immigration, of which I am quite proud. So anyhow, have fun, and please, feel free to criticize and leave suggestions wherever you deem worthy. Thank you all : D!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!COPY EITHER FORM - I'VE FORMATTED IT SO YOUR SUBMISSION WILL LOOK ALL SPIFFY COOL. WRITE YOUR ANSWERS OUTSIDE THE CODE (generally after the punctuation) AND DON'T DELETE ANYTHING INSIDE THE FORM. WORKS BEST WITH EZCODES TURNED ON AND SMILEYS TURNED OFF! HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-[font size=3]Section One: Contacts[/font]1.Official Name or Pseudonym:2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias:b)Joined:c)Residence:d)Position:e)Title:---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address:5.Other Contact Information:[font size=3]Section Two: Politics[/font]1.Current Citizenships:2.Current Positions:3.Past Positions:4.Businesses and Titles Therein:5.Significant Accomplishments:6.Other:[font size=3]Section Three: Optional Crap[/font]1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour:b)Favorite Food:c)Favorite Drink:d)Favorite Candy:e)Favorite Quote:f)Favorite Website:g)Favorite Band:h)Favorite Book:i)Favorite Movie:j)Favorite Micronational Exploit:2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)?4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...5.Who is your micronational hero, and why??6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth?7.How's life in Shireroth lately?8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote?b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad?c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote?d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)?e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well?f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution?g)Should citizens have rights?h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries?9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System?b)The Line of Succession?c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time?d)The name "Imperial Republic"?e)The Olive Branch Pact?f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation?g)Shireroth's Militaristic History?10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me:11.Other:=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Form Two (Brief)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Official Name:Current Citizenships:Contact:--Per Character---Alias:-Joined:-Residence:-Position:-Title:-----------------Suggestions: Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 11/30/03 12:32 pm

Phoenix the Risen

Re: Bimestrial Census: November/December 2K3

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Joseph Strong2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Gryphon the Pureb)Joined: May 24, 2002 (1022 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Duke of Kildare, Minister of the Interiore)Title: Dant, O.D.@A.S.T.R.O.------------------------------a)Alias: Draco the Taintedb)Joined: June 20, 2002 (1049 ASC)c)Residence: KFS Cat's Paw, Kitanus, Kildared)Position: Head of the Shirithian Aire Forcee)Title: ------------------------------a)Alias: Chimaera the Wiseb)Joined: October 12, 2002 (1163 ASC)c)Residence: Raynor Isles, Schlangen, Kildared)Position: Protectorate of Schlangene)Title: Guardian Spirit------------------------------a)Alias: Phoenix the Risenb)Joined: July 08, 2003 (1432 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Dutchess of Kildaree)Title: Plutocrat---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: LeftyHazard-----ICQ: n/a-----IRC: n/a-----MSN: LeftyHazard@Hotmail.com-----Y!: LeftyHazard-----Jabber: n/a-----Other: n/a4.E-Mail Address: LeftyHazard@Hotmail.com5.Other Contact Information: Ministry of Information and the Interior, Dutchy of Kildare, basically anywhere else on this board... maybe PM...Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, The Far Reaches2.Current Positions: Aforementioned3.Past Positions: n/a4.Businesses and Titles Therein: Operations Director of AeroSpace Tactical Research Organization5.Significant Accomplishments:-Founding of A.S.T.R.O.-Creation and Continuation of the Bimestrial Census-Various Landsraad Acts-Military Research and Development6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Orange (Phœnix's sig), Blue (Gryphon's former Avatar, Shireroth's fora)b)Favorite Food: Moroccan Bread : Pc)Favorite Drink: Moroccan Mint Tea!d)Favorite Candy: Caramel. Period.e)Favorite Quote: "I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocadof)Favorite Website: pub9.ezboard.com/bshirerothg)Favorite Band: They Might Be Giantsh)Favorite Book: Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy (if only I could sit down and read it)i)Favorite Movie: Lawnmower Manj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Switching day in general.2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under: MUAHAHAHA I HAVE ADMIN!!!3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)?From Forehead: 32" = 81.25cmFrom Base of Neck: 20" = 50.8cm(In other words, I have a foot long head)4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani... I would annex things. But then again, I already annex things. Maybe I am Yardistani. *head explodes from logic*5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? I really don't know... I have many heroes. That's one of the great things about micronations. Everyone has some influence somewhere. I could give you a list, but it would go on and on. I love you all! *little mini-Phœnices jump everybody*6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth?I'll just say that Shireroth kicks ass and that's all that needs to be said. I was not around for the "Golden Age" if there was one (politically, that is).7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Quite good, despite the current slowness (we're down to 80ppd from our 120 about a month ago). I am having some fun with the organization of the fora, and am quite proud of my relocation of the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization to its historic forum. I've got some more projects on the way for the Ministry of the Interior and/or that of Information, as well as a few for Kildare. Soon I will rule the world... but not...8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote?The Prætor is not a title of Nobility, so he shouldn't be allowed to vote, but I like the system of him being able to break ties.b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad?There are a few elements of the Ministers' jobs that require Landsraad support, as well are there Landsraad measures that affect the Ministries. For these reasons I think they should be able to speak in the Landsraad.c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote?As I said, there are some acts that require collaboration between the Ministries and the Landsraad, but these acts are not so important that the Ministers receive equal say as the Nobles. I do however believe that Ministers should have some sort of influence in the Landsraad. Possibly each Ministry could hold one or two votes, three at the very most. With this the Ministers could voice their concerns regarding issues that may affect their operation (such as the MoMA being able to vote on the penal system proposal or the MiniEx being able to vote on treaties and the olive branch proposal).Alternatively, there could be a council of Ministers not much unlike the Landsraad, in which the Ministers could vote regarding Landsraad actions, and then the Prætor could act as mediator between the Council and the Landsraad, carrying the decisions of the Council to the Landsraad. Then there would be reason for the Prætor to have a vote - that of the Council...d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)?By definition, a Noble is entitled to membership in the Landsraad, so a non-voting title of Nobility would be oxymoronic. However, I believe honourary titles of nobility within a Duchy or Barony should be up to the Duke or Baron thereof.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well?I am a strong proponent of checks and balances. I try to incorporate them as much as possible in my proposals to the Landsraad. I think that there should be some way that the Ministries could influence the Landsraad (see above), and also, I think there should be at least some check on the Kaiser. True it is that Erik is a benevolent monarch, and many of our past Kaisers have been as well, but there is always that anomaly. We should have legal precedence for actions such as the Letifer rebellion in cases that the Kaiser goes mad with power, or is just a generally horrible ruler. I do not think that our precedence should be "Erik heals all", because for all we know, the LIZZARD KING OF SHIREROTH could end up taking the throne and pushing us all around. I do not know exactly how we could do this, but I think that there should be a way. People do have inherent evils about them, and we can't just lend our blind trust every time. ((No offense was meant to Erik by this rant))f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution?Basically, my feelings on this are YES. See above rant for a reason. Also, I believe that if we are to keep this in the traditional manner, there should be some written law that outlines it, even if it is only "The Kaiser is Supreme; The Kaiser is Law; The Kaiser may call a Council of the Dukes; The Kaiser may appoint an Heir; There are no rights." Such a document should be as permanent as the nation itself, and be written for that purpose.g)Should citizens have rights?No, the citizens should have priviledges. If we do come down to a Constitutional Imperial Republic, then the citizens should have some priviledges granted by the constitution (basic), by the Kaiser (a bit more specific), and by all others above them. There should always be cases that the priviledges may be denied. I do not know what the priviledges should be, but they should be there. Even if they are just "We allow you to EXIST."h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries?In a Noble's land, he is effectively Kaiser. However, his government should not be independent, and should not conflict with that of the Imperial Republic itself. A nobles government should be subject to the Kaiser's word, just as everything else within the country.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System?A very interesting system. I like it, but I still think the charter itself is flawed. It could be done better...b)The Line of Succession?I'm glad Erik explained it after awhile, because at first I just thought that it was just a definition of "this is my heir, the next is his heir, et cetera." However, now that it is defined as "If these people become Kaisers, then they are legitimate; this is the list of legal heirs"... I am even more disappointed that my name is not on the list. However, I understand Erik's hostility toward me, for I have been quite a bitch about the system lately... but I was not thinking to destroy it, merely to better it... I am sorry that we do not see eye-to-eye...c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time?This frightens me. However, he is a good ruler, and always has been. I do not fear for the country's well-being while he is in the throne. But I liked very much the variety of political philosophies we have had in the past few months, or year even, with our many Kaisers. I will miss that.d)The name "Imperial Republic"?I see it as an Ideal to be lived up to. Also as an oxymoron, for "Republic" implies without a King, and "Imperial" implies a Monarchy of sorts. But for that I like it all the more. It makes you think, and when you do, you agree that yes, Shireroth is an Imperial Republic. (I also love the acronym - - IRS)e)The Olive Branch Pact?Very good idea, but too Idealistic. Leads to corruption and dissent. Better that such agreements be informal.f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation?I loved it and I wish I could understand it so I could continue it.... but I don't, so I can't. Damn.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History?I really don't know too much about it, but I have been reading up a bit on the Celestis legacy, and it really appeals to me. Too bad we don't have so many bad relations with active countries anymore. *clenches fists in front of face*10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me:I LOVED THIS CENSUS!!! MAKE MORE LIKE IT!!! oh... I made it... okay.11.Other:Signed,___X___ Joseph Strong, 1577 ASC Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 11/30/03 12:42 pm

david northworthy beckfor

Post by david northworthy beckfor »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: David Northworthy Beckford2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: David Northworthy Beckfordb)Joined: 10/08/03c)Residence: Duchy of Elwynnd)Position: e)Title:---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: hwsboss; kingbeckford; david beckford; parkshire 1; jcaramen-----ICQ: 177814666-----IRC: -----MSN: kingdaveofderby-----Y!: hwsboss2000-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: hwsboss@aol.com5.Other Contact Information: fax/answer machine +44 (0)7092316597Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Cranda, Delvenus2.Current Positions: in Middarthian Derby - King (of The Royal Court), King (of Northworthy) King (of Northworthy-in-Midgard. In Cranda - High PreistIn Delvenus - DuramirathiusIn Puritania - Lord Protector, Earl and governor of Wessex3.Past Positions:In Slobovia - RiekskanzlerIn Ayllu - Attorney GeneralIn Puritania - Foriegn Minister, Immigration Minister, Deputy Lord ProtectorOAM - Economics ministerHanover - MPMCS - Head Cartographer 4.Businesses and Titles Therein: MN.CI - CEOClarkeBenFord - CEO, Geullik Untolik5.Significant Accomplishments:6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Greenb)Favorite Food: Oxtailc)Favorite Drink: Beerd)Favorite Candy: chocolate...any chocolatee)Favorite Quote: "It's a dull man who can only find one way to spell a word" - Mark Twain"It's a dumb manwho can only understand one way to spell a word" - Mef)Favorite Website: http://www.ctrlaltdel-online.com...&date=lastg)Favorite Band: P-Funkh)Favorite Book: anything by Robert Rankini)Favorite Movie: j)Favorite Micronational Exploit: huh?2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? 2 inches4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...me an' me bredrin will go backa Yard and mash it up in trenchtown, seen.5.Who is your micronational hero, and why??*people who I will not name*for putting up with the annoying sods in the community.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? no comment.7.How's life in Shireroth lately?same as in all micronations for me, damn annoying, and a pain in the ass.the sooner ezboard ban me, the better.8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? yesb)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? yesc)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? nod)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? yese)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? yes f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? nog)Should citizens have rights? yes and noh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? yes9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? ok, in theory, implementation went a bit do-lallyb)The Line of Succession? each kiaser should havea list of 2, kept in a secure site, which few only the kiaser, erik, me, and the preator can access, so that if he/she dies before choosing a successor, the list will be used to choose the next one.c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? haveing any kiaser but me or a hot chick is wrong.d)The name "Imperial Republic"? ok by me, but when I get the throne, i may make it a little more sinister sounding.e)The Olive Branch Pact? evil. burn it.f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? best thing since sliced time.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? re-enact it, with real guns, with arkanians ass the enemy10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: more Optional Crap*edit* AND DONT DAMN WELL CHANGE THE QUESTIONS AFTER I HAVE ALLREADY FILLDED IN THE FORM DAMN YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!10.Other:I HATE MICRONATIONS! war trophy liberated from Babkha by the Federated NORworthic Liberation Devision (FNORD) Edited by: david northworthy beckford  at: 12/2/03 6:05 am

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Zirandorthel.2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Zirandorthelb)Joined: July 2003?c)Residence: Hyperboread)Position: Prætore)Title: Citizen---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: eoindornan-----ICQ: 81128527-----IRC:-----MSN: eoin036@gofree.indigo.ie-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: eoin036@gofree.indigo.ie5.Other Contact Information: You can have my address, if you ask nicely.Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Treesia, Far Reaches, Shireroth2.Current Positions: Ard-Baron, Belde, Prætor3.Past Positions: Baron/Ard-Baron (October 2000-August 2003, I think), Chancellor of the Exterior (August 2003-November 2003).4.Businesses and Titles Therein: Goldmoon Enterprises, Grunchfeckler (Lifetime CEO)5.Significant Accomplishments: Well, I took a sign language course not long ago, but other that, I've just been arsing around on the Internet.6.Other: I'm from Ireland, the Emerald Isle, home of all the wee Fenians, Unionists and greyhounds of the democratic system.Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Redb)Favorite Food: Beef Chow Meinc)Favorite Drink: Room temperature mercury.d)Favorite Candy: I presume you mean sweets? It'd be a throw-up between Softmints and Fruit Pastilles..e)Favorite Quote: "Who am I? Myself, myself!..myself"-Aslan.f)Favorite Website: http://www.treesia.tkg)Favorite Band: Kílah)Favorite Book: Cannery Rowi)Favorite Movie: Resevoir Dogsj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: The Treesian Insurrection/Operation Destiny.2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? About 30 cm? I don't know, I can't say I've ever measured it.4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani, I'd secede, and get the damned thing over with.5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? It'd be Sean T O Seanbhaile, who was let into the FCA because, when they were checking his background to see if he was a subversive, they checked Shane Oldum instead of Shane Odlum, thus eliminating any chance of them finding the ole Republic.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? Blackrock and May 2000.7.How's life in Shireroth lately? It's a bit sleepy, to be honest. 8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? In a tie-break situation, as is already Imperial Law, yes.b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Unless they are nobles, no. If they want to propose an Act, they can do so through the Prætor, as is their right.c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? Unless, again, they are nobles, no.d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? I believe that is up to the Duchies themselves. However, considering the already evident imbalance between nobles and non-nobles (the triangle used in most historical nations would be quite the other way up) I don't think it should become Imperial policy.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? I don't think there should be a system, as these checks and balances can be implemented when and if they are needed. If a system is instituted however, it could become boring, and mean a loss of activity.f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? Well, things'd be a lot more boring if zie was, wouldn't they!g)Should citizens have rights? Privileges, so when they are inevitably taken away, we can claim they are elitist snobs when they whinge about their loss of privileges.h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? Aren't they already? Isn't that what "autonomous" means?9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? Easy to add to, and convenient for reference.b)The Line of Succession? Unnecessary, and quite hurtful to those not on it, as I have expressed before.c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? Aaaaaaaaaaaaaghhhhhh!!!!d)The name "Imperial Republic"? Is this one of those questions which, if you say anything wrong, the Goons come and get you?e)The Olive Branch Pact? Should have been joined by this nation....damn Obeesceptics.f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? It'd be more effective if we joined the Microxchange.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? What about it? It's history! You're not going to erase it because someone naysays it in a Census! 10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: You do know that the new version of the Census takes about ten times as long to fill out as the new one? 11.Other: From whence did I come? Falata, falata, our great sweet mother!Z. Edited by: Zirandorthel at: 12/1/03 7:21 am

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Solitary Poet 82.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Solitary Poet, a.k.a. Poet, a.k.a. Solb)Joined: Don't remember exactly. I'd say sometime in the first couple months of this year.c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Barde)Title: Bard of Shireroth, etc.---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM ddest one 08-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: solitary_poet8@hotmail.com5.Other Contact Information: The Sonoma crew knows where I amSection Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, considering Gothica2.Current Positions: Bard, Knight3.Past Positions: none for these nations, but was a governor in Delvenus while it was still respected4.Businesses and Titles Therein: none5.Significant Accomplishments: writing of Shirerithian Anthem6.Other: Bush must die.Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: blueb)Favorite Food: italian, mexican, chinesec)Favorite Drink: root beer, pink lemonaded)Favorite Candy: almond rocae)Favorite Quote: But why is the rum gone!?f)Favorite Website: minievil.eviloverlord.com...rlord.htmlg)Favorite Band: depends on my mood, but Linkin Park, Metallica, John Lennon (solo, not Beatles), and Prodigy.h)Favorite Book: "Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy"i)Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbeanj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: ask me after I start up the Gothican Battle Royale (check Gothica for more details )2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? It's short enough for the curls not to bother me, but long enough not to be a frickin buzz.4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani... I would annex this census and never have to take it ever again.5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? I don't go for hero worship.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? Haven't been here long enough to make a judgement.7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Been good, been good. And you?8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Nob)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Noc)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? Nod)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? Only if they are allowed a separate forum on the board. Having everything go through the barony is too complicated.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? No, this is a micronation. That would make it too complex.f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? *considers* Nah. Its a dictatorship, I'm fine with that.g)Should citizens have rights? Why?h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? I don't even know what that means!9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? It works.b)The Line of Succession? I like it.c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? No, sorry Erik.d)The name "Imperial Republic"? That's what we are, I see no point in changing it.e)The Olive Branch Pact? Haven't looked at it, but if the obvious peace reference in the name says anything, then I'm good with it.f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? I like it, it adds another element that can drive people to new activity.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? What better country for Bo0o/\/\ists?10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: nothing, really.11.Other: Visit Gothica! I want more contestants! Birrrrrrrrrrrd Maaaaaaaaan!!!!!~The Solitary Poet of Goldshire

Kaiseress Alexia Mors III

Post by Kaiseress Alexia Mors III »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Form Two (Brief)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Official Name: Alexandra ReidelbergerCurrent Citizenships: ShirerothContact: mdmebutterfly1....same for email except with @aol.com tacked on--Per Character---Alias: Kaiseress Alexia Mors III-Joined: 10/6/03-Residence: Barony of Alexandretta-Position: none-Title: Kaiseress--Per Character---Alias: Alexandra Decens-Joined: 10/6/03-Residence: Barony of Alexandretta-Position: None-Title: none-----------------Suggestions: I have none right nowSorry...I would have liked to fll out the longer form...but i have no time to do that.... Edited by: Kaiseress Alexia Mors III at: 12/4/03 5:37 pm

Jadie of Goldshire

Post by Jadie of Goldshire »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Jessica2.Character Information: ((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Jadie Of Goldshireb)Joined: January 2003?c)Residence:Goldshired)Position: Duchess of Goldshire, Stewarde)Title:uh...see above?---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: JldJadie or JadieKitty18-----ICQ: 275376620-----IRC:-----MSN: jld_bookworm@hotmail.com-----Y!: jld_bookworm-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: doranj@sonoma.edu5.Other Contact Information: most people know how to reach me...:-pSection Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships:Shireroth and Babkha2.Current Positions: duchess of Goldshire and Steward3.Past Positions:Duarmirathius of Delvenus, Governor of Geovensu, Arandur of OAM, Kaiseress of Shireroth, Lady of Llacheau, Duchess of Brookshire4.Businesses and Titles Therein:Dear_Jadie and see above5.Significant Accomplishments:Um....Not really?6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: RED!!b)Favorite Food:Sushi....*drools*c)Favorite Drink: Sobe Energyd)Favorite Candy: Peanut Butter M&M'se)Favorite Quote: "You should date more girls...we won't rape you" -Jen Jenf)Favorite Website: http://www.sluggy.comg)Favorite Band: at the moment...3 Doors Downh)Favorite Book: Oh geez....any good regency romance novel i)Favorite Movie: Pirates of the Caribbean, lovej)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Exploit? Hmm.... Is being Kaiseress considered an Exploit?2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? 15 inches?4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...I would run amuck and join the YAC5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? *ponders* I don't have one...6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? Shireroth all the way baby!7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Slowed down....8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Tie-breaker vote...yesb)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? No that is what the front gate is for.c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? Nod)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? *ponders* um sure?e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? No..Kaiser is supremef)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? yesg)Should citizens have rights? yes...but they would be really hard to defineh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? Yes.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? Me likeb)The Line of Succession? Blechc)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? *ponders* I really don't care either way actuallyd)The name "Imperial Republic"? Too much like a stick-up-the-ass kind of namee)The Olive Branch Pact? YES!!!f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? Didn't pay much attentiong)Shireroth's Militaristic History? Go Military!10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: Great Job Joseph as always 11.Other:((Edited to make the EzCodes work)) Jadie of GoldshireCarry on with your lives people...nothing to see here.Edited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 12/9/03 12:47 pm

Kaiser Mors III

Post by Kaiser Mors III »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Erik Metzler2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Kaiser Mors IIIb)Joined: Foundationc)Residence: Brookshired)Position: Duke/Kaisere)Title: (what I have now is fine)---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Rrakanychan-----ICQ: 56036135-----IRC:-----MSN: uecpc@hotmail.com-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: uecpc@mindspring.com5.Other Contact Information: (707) 665-7415Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, Monty Python's Flying Micronations2.Current Positions:Shireroth: Kaiser MPFM: Writer3.Past Positions: You name it, I've done it.4.Businesses and Titles Therein: NA5.Significant Accomplishments: To many to name6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Greenb)Favorite Food: Grilled Cheesec)Favorite Drink: Fake Lemonade (minutemaid lemonade)d)Favorite Candy: CARAMEL!e)Favorite Quote: f)Favorite Website: http://www.fuckmicrosoft.comg)Favorite Band: Pink Floydh)Favorite Book: Izzac Azimovi)Favorite Movie: 13th warrior (for now)j)Favorite Micronational Exploit: I founded Shireoth! WOOT!2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? scalp to tip.. about 12 inches.4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani... I'de eat more chicken5.Who is your micronational hero, and why??I have heroes?6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth?Best Micronation: Shireroth (I can't elsewise..hehe)Golden age of "micras": Never.Golden Age of Shireroth: the 7th republic... or... now.7.How's life in Shireroth lately?Pretty good. Just doing my job for my part.. A lil slow.. but it's that time of year again..8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Nob)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Yes (and they are)c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? NO!d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? No, no need.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? Landsraad and Ministries.. maybe.. Kaiser is Supreme!f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? NOg)Should citizens have rights? No, but everyone has priviledges.h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? They are. Yes.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? More organized..b)The Line of Succession? I've been using it for ages...c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? Works for me..d)The name "Imperial Republic"? I kinda miss just plain republic..e)The Olive Branch Pact? It might just work..f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? I miss him.. g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? WHEEE BOOOM!10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: Works for me...11.Other: I have lots of mooses.. Mortis BrookshireKaiser of Shireroth

Krasniy Yastreb

Post by Krasniy Yastreb »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Chris2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Krasniy Yastrebb)Joined: 8th or 9th Oct 03, not sure whichc)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Soldier, I think...e)Title: None---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Krasniy Yastreb-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: Confidential5.Other Contact Information: DittoSection Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth, Arkania2.Current Positions: Defence Minister of Arkania3.Past Positions: Oh boy...Commissar for Defence, RNK. Minister of Defence and Chair-Political Commissar, Baracão. Deputy Defence Minister, Arkania. Acting Defence Minister, Arkania. Defence Minister, Arkania.4.Businesses and Titles Therein: Pfft, who knows...5.Significant Accomplishments: The successful Administration and reform of no less than THREE communist micronational armies, TWO of which I created from scratch. Saw action in the Cranda-Baracão recwar.6.Other: *fart*Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Good Communist Redb)Favorite Food: Mincemeat-filled pancakesc)Favorite Drink: Double vodka, neat at room temp.d)Favorite Candy: Mars Barse)Favorite Quote: 'Truth is replaced by silence, and silence is a lie' - Yevgeni Yevtushenkof)Favorite Website: You'd be better not knowingg)Favorite Band: Anyone from before 1985h)Favorite Book: 'Russia - The People And The Power' by Robert Kaiseri)Favorite Movie: Fight Clubj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Semi-legal intelligence gathering2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under: Communist and Soldier. I asked for it last time too, tsk tsk...3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)?: 3 inches at it's longest4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...: You'd know about it mister, mwahahahaha!!!!5.Who is your micronational hero, and why??: Viva El Che, Arkanian Economics Minister. A true unsung hero. I have served alongside him in various micronations nations for many months now, and his devotion to his work is second to none.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth?: The best Micronation was the PRNSE, even though it ended before I even got into micronations. I don't have a clue about Shireroth's golden age...7.How's life in Shireroth lately?: I dunno, I hardly ever post here. I'm only filling out this form in a moment of boredom...8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote?: Is the Prætor the speaker of the Landsraad? If so, yeah why not. b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad?: Most of them can anyway, what with dual positions and all...c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote?: Yes.d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)?: *shrug* I dunno...e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well?: As long as a layer of inefficient bureaucracy is removed somewhere else to compensate, yes.f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution?: Yes.g)Should citizens have rights?: This one should.h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries?: YES, ABSOLUTELY.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System?: The what?b)The Line of Succession?: To be expectedc)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time?: I don't agree with it, but I wouldn't go out of my way to try and change it...d)The name "Imperial Republic"?: It gives the impression of federalism, which Shireroth is certainly not.e)The Olive Branch Pact?: see (a)f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation?: Fair play to the mang)Shireroth's Militaristic History?: You think Shireroth's history is Militaristic?? Compared to places like Attera, this country's a Gandhi's paradise...10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: Provide free refreshments for the time it takes to fill the damn thing out?11.Other: FEAR MY HYPNOTIC STARE. Minister of Defence, Soviet Republic of Arkania

Eriana Moon

Post by Eriana Moon »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Natasha Tanya Ali2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Eriana Moonb)Joined: 9/4/03c)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Baronesse)Title: Baroness????---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: MoonChildEri-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: MoonchildEri@yahoo.com5.Other Contact Information: Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth and Treesia2.Current Positions: Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of Shireroth And Baroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia3.Past Positions: only the current ones.4.Businesses and Titles Therein: Starlit Ceramic sorta. I’m not to keen on micronation economics 5.Significant Accomplishments: U tell me… None that I know of.6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Blue, Black and Purpleb)Favorite Food:Sushi and Italianc)Favorite Drink: Tea and jack daniels.d)Favorite Candy: Maple sugar candye)Favorite Quote: In truth we talk only to ourselves, but sometimes we talk loud enough that others may hear us. - Kahlil Gibranf)Favorite Website: besides here Livejournal.comg)Favorite Band: There are a fewh)Favorite Book: any diskworld novel and The Darkangel (no not like the TV show)i)Favorite Movie: Princess Bride and Braveheatj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Miew?2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under: I’m good for now…3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? um got a ruler…..? about 30in4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani... I would take over with the cunning use of monkey spies.5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? Ha!6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? I’m a newbe.7.How's life in Shireroth lately? I’ve been gone but I’m glad to be back.8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Nob)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Yesc)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? Nod)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? Depends on there dutiese)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? Yesf)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? Sortag)Should citizens have rights? Maby one or two like the right to mangosh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? No9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? S’okb)The Line of Succession? Ickc)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? Oy we are doomed.d)The name "Imperial Republic"? Miew?e)The Olive Branch Pact? S’goodf)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? I don’t even wana look at it… See now you made my head hurt.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? I live in the here and now.10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: I post a lot of lil quiz thingies on my Live journal…. So do my friends…. http://www.livejournal.com/users/moonchilderi/11.Other: Beware the clay and kittens Baroness of Lunaris in The Republic of ShirerothBaroness-Councilor of Tallandor-New Barbary in Treesia

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Mattlore Devious2.Character Information:--------------a)Alias: Mattlore Deviousb)Joined: A While Ago...When Akjerborn and Mondesia were swallowed up...in Tymaria timesc)Residence: Lothd)Position: Dukee)Title: Duke of Loth---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: mattloredevious[at]hotmail.com-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: as above5.Other Contact Information:+64 21 158 2010 call meSection Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Ascalon, NM, Here2.Current Positions:None 3.Past Positions:Lots4.Businesses and Titles Therein:The NUT Media Group5.Significant Accomplishments:None6.Other:PleaseSection Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour:Orange!b)Favorite Food:Youc)Favorite Drink:Lift Plusd)Favorite Candy:Moro Barse)Favorite Quote:"Yes"f)Favorite Website:http://www.rleague.comg)Favorite Band isturbed and/or Murderdollsh)Favorite Book:*shrug*i)Favorite Movie: LOTRj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: The Dandy Affair2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under: 3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? It used to be long...then I cut it....now its not as long...more average4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...I'd bite two birds heads off and eat the surup5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? You, for reading this jumbo6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? Early Tymaria7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Dandy8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Nah, hes fineb)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? They should be able to speak...c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? Nah, they're goodd)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? ewww...ickye)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? why notf)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? nahg)Should citizens have rights? nahh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? sure9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? meh, dosnt effect me and my lazinessb)The Line of Succession? meh, dosnt effect me and my lazinessc)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? meh, has happend befored)The name "Imperial Republic"? goooode)The Olive Branch Pact? meh, dosnt effect me and my lazinessf)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? It totally passed me by with out me reading a post about it...g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? finetastic10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: funky colours *shrug*11.Other: toads are green

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Nick2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Gryphon Avocatiob)Joined: February 2001c)Residence: Vjemajnstaan upon River Nee, Isle of Yardistan, Duchy of Yardistan.d)Position: Dukee)Title: Lord Governor---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: thelocalbard-----ICQ: 107867736-----IRC:-----MSN: thelocalbard@hotmail.com-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: thelocalbard@hotmail.com5.Other Contact Information: Talk to Erik...hehSection Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth2.Current Positions: Duke/Lord Governor of Yardistan, Minister of Research and Education, High Priest of Boomism3.Past Positions: Steward, MiniImiNat, President of Cry, Anarch of Yardistan, MiniTech, Military Advisor, Shirerothian Senator in Tymaria...4.Businesses and Titles Therein: See above.5.Significant Accomplishments: Too long to list.6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Black, Gray, Dark Blue, Dark Red.b)Favorite Food: Food.c)Favorite Drink: Irn Bru, Antarctica Guaraná Champagned)Favorite Candy: Fast Breake)Favorite Quote: Changes regularly.f)Favorite Website:g)Favorite Band: Metal: Blind Guardian, Classic Rock: Led Zeppelin or Jethro Tullh)Favorite Book:i)Favorite Movie: Monty Python and the Holy Grailj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Taking over Shireroth two years ago.2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? 16"4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...wait a sec! I am!5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? Ari Rahikkala. Just because.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? A few months before I joined when they had real wars, before ezBoard sucked rocks.7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Boring. I don't lie. And you people wonder why I launched a revolution a few months ago... 8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? No.b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? I've no opinion on this. It may be a good Idea, however, most ministers tend to be nobles anyway...so...what's the point?c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? No.d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? No.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? The ministries can do whatever they want until the Kaiser or the Landsraad says no. So, no. Nobles are should be more powerful than Ministers and the Kaiser should always be supreme.f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? I can see reasons for it, but as it stands, i wouldn't go for it at this instant.g)Should citizens have rights? No.h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? To a very limited extent, yes.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? I don't like it.b)The Line of Succession? I can see some reason for it, but it needs to go.c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? We need a change up every once in a while. Keeps things interesting. Then when somebody screws up we have stuff to do.d)The name "Imperial Republic"? I've never agreed with calling Shireroth an "Imperial Republic," mostly because we are an absolute monarchy.e)The Olive Branch Pact? Meh.f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? Where'd he go anyway? We should get on the phpmX. I don't even understand how austi's set-up worked.g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? Yay!10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: Good Job this time around!11.Other: -Gryphon Avocatio- Lord Governor and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Research and Education, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - SAVE THE KIWI!! - Lover of Llamas Give me your child, and by the age of five, I can make him a priest or a thief or a scholar.

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Gregory Shaddinger2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Gman Russellb)Joined: Wednesday, June 18th, 2003c)Residence: BAM inside Yardistand)Position: MoMA, Baron, champion? (does that count?)e)Title: Hubba-wha?---------------a)Alias: Angelguardian93b)Joined: Long long ago... so long I can't remember.c)Residence: BAMd)Position: Guardian of the realms of BAMe)Title: Hubba-wha?---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Punk Rocker VIII-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: Punk Rocker VIII@aol.com5.Other Contact Information: none.Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Gothica, Shireroth.2.Current Positions: In Gothica? Basicly defacto leader (hehe)3.Past Positions: Not applicable.4.Businesses and Titles Therein: None really.5.Significant Accomplishments: *shrugs*6.Other: *shrugs* JOIN GOTHICA! hehe...Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites: Jazz basses.... \m/a)Favorite Colour: Blackb)Favorite Food: Pizzac)Favorite Drink: Whole milkd)Favorite Candy: Cookies and Creame)Favorite Quote: "The absolute magic and democracy of rock and roll is that anyone with a good hook and a fighting heart can change the world overnight." -David Fricke concerning Kurt Cobain.f)Favorite Website: AFI's website currently lolg)Favorite Band: Nirvana or AFIh)Favorite Book: Any manga...i)Favorite Movie: Gundam Wing: Endless Waltzj)Favorite Micronational Exploit: Being a member of FIOJ, I MISS IT!!!2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? Uh... front: 4-5 inches long. Mid and back: 6-8 inches *nods* but those are estimates...4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani... i'd kill Nick and take over. It's a good thing i'm not. 5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? Harvey, Aure, or Jadie... because they were revolutionary!6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? FIOJ was the best... and its golden age was beutifull... not sure when it was, but it was glorious.7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Decent!8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Only in the case of a tie.b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Yes.c)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? A SMALL vote...d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? Sure. Why not?e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? YES! *gets dragged away and killed*f)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? Si. *is killed again*g)Should citizens have rights? Yes. Dang... *gets killed a third time*h)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? Si.9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? Works for me.b)The Line of Succession? Go back to the other way...c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? Disturbs me. It provides stability but... I want another Kaiser! excitement baby!d)The name "Imperial Republic"? Works for me e)The Olive Branch Pact? No....f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? It was a good idea... what happened to it?g)Shireroth's Militaristic History? Myeh... As long as it's justified...10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: None.11.Other: Monkey. Yes, you hear me; monkey.=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Form Two (Brief)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Official Name: Greg ShaddingerCurrent Citizenships: Shireroth, Gothica.Contact: AIM: Punk Rocker VIII--Per Character---Alias: Gman Russell-Joined: Wednesday, June 18th, 2003-Residence: The Barony of Amity and Mirioth inside the Dutchy of Yardistan.-Position: MoMA; Baron of Amity and Mirioth; uh... does Campione or whatever count as one?-Title: Title? Hubbawha?-------------------Per Character---Alias: Angelguardian93-Joined: Long long ago... too long to remember...-Residence: The Barony of Amity and Mirioth inside the Dutchy of Yardistan.-Position: Guardian of BAM.-Title: Title? Hubbawha?-----------------Suggestions: Not Applicable.

Snipyr Deadeye

Post by Snipyr Deadeye »

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Form One (Complete)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Section One: Contacts1.Official Name or Pseudonym: Mike2.Character Information:((copy/paste per active login; only Shireroth data here))---------------a)Alias: Snipyr Deadeyeb)Joined: Couple Days Agoc)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Head of the Theater Projecte)Title: Mr.---------------3.Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Snipyrlights-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Y!:-----Jabber:-----Other:4.E-Mail Address: Snipyrlight@hotmail.com5.Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1.Current Citizenships: Shireroth2.Current Positions: Head of the Theater Project in Lunaris3.Past Positions: None4.Businesses and Titles Therein: Architect/Construction Forman/Technical Director5.Significant Accomplishments: Working on it6.Other:Section Three: Optional Crap1.Current Favorites:a)Favorite Colour: Blackb)Favorite Food: Eriana’s Cookiesc)Favorite Drink: Black Martinid)Favorite Candy: Toffeee)Favorite Quote: “Sounds like a personal problem.”- My Dad/My Mom/Mef)Favorite Website: http://www.google.comg)Favorite Band: Too Tough Too Many ask me when I am old and can no long hear the music I like then I will tell you which band I listened to the most.h)Favorite Book: Jitterbug Perfume by Tom Robbinsi)Favorite Movie: Lord of the Rings : Gonna sit down and watch the whole thing all of the extended versions at once one of these days.j)Favorite Micronational Exploit: I don’t know2.If you want a new custom title, post it here. If you have more than one login, please specify which logins this custom title is to go under:3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? 1 1/24.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani...I would be walking with a solid limp and a stiff beard5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? Eriana Moon ummm because I am dating her. 6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? Wasn’t there                7.How's life in Shireroth lately? Full of Jelly Beans and Cats and Hampsters8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be allowed a vote? Umm Okayb)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad?Ummm Okayc)Should Ministers be allowed a vote?Ummm Okayd)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? umm not okaye)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? ummm okayf)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? Umm Erik should be under heavy scruitiny just because he is really a malkaviang)Should citizens have rights? Ummm Not okayh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries?Yippy9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? What is it? A hunter destoryer WHAT IS IT?b)The Line of Succession? 1+1=2c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? Read above answer about the malkaviand)The name "Imperial Republic"? Refer to question Ae)The Olive Branch Pact? Only if I can have the oilf)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? YEAY MONEYg)Shireroth's Militaristic History? YEY WAR10.Suggestions to make the Census better for you and/or me: YAY ME11.Other:((Edit: Mike, you got the Name and Alias switched around. Alias means your EzBoard login, and Name is your real name or official pseudonym.)) Acknowledged Praised, Respected and Revered Primogen Darren Straab"ROCK ON THE HONORABLE ONES"- Bowling For SoupEdited by: Phoenix the Risen at: 12/27/03 10:38 pm

Rakesh86

Post by Rakesh86 »

Sorry for having changed the Census - but I think I did what I was required ... =-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Form Two (Brief)-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=Official Name: Rakesh Maziar AckbarCurrent Citizenships: Shireroth, Babkha, HanoverContact: Rakesh1286@yahoo.com; Rakesh386-Alias: Rakesh86-Joined: October 2003-Residence: Brookshire-Position: Baron of Alexandretta-Title: Baron of Alexandretta-----------------Suggestions: Noen due to time constraints3.What is the length of your hair (inches or centimeters please)? Relatively short -less than an inch4.Complete the Sentence: If I were Yardistani I would shoot myself in the foot ... wait I already do that5.Who is your micronational hero, and why?? Shah Babak Kapav Mehr. Since I have been a Babkhan for most of my micronational life I have come to value the achievements this man has done in creating on of the most successful micronations of our time. He created a stable governmental structure (that transitioned from autocracy to democracy) and built a glorious cultural tradition.6.In your opinion, what is/was the best micronation and/or when was the "Golden Age" of Micras and/or Shireroth? The best micronation has to be Babkha, with Shireroth a very close second. In my somewhat limited micronational experience I believe the Golden Age of Micras was in the second half of 20027.How's life in Shireroth lately? Constantly exciting8. Okay, so we all understand that Shireroth is not, in theory, a democracy. However, considering the ratio of people with voting influence to the overall population, it seems to be hovering awfully close. Considering this situation, in your opinion... (answer one or more - and feel free to elaborate)a)Should the Prætor be be allowed a vote? Yes, I advocated this sometime ago and believe the current compromise (tie-braking power) is a step forward. However I envision a time where the Prætor can represent all non-nobles in Shireroth.b)Should Ministers be allowed a say in the Landsraad? Yesc)Should Ministers be allowed a vote? No d)Should there be a non-voting title of Nobility (e.g. a Count)? I don't think that is necessary but could be interesting.e)Should there be a checks and balances system at least between the Landsraad and the Ministries, if not with the Kaiser as well? Yesf)Should the Kaiser be under a Constitution? Yesg)Should citizens have rights? Yesh)Should Nobles be allowed to determine an independent form of government within their territorries? Yes9. On a similar note, what do you think of...a)The Charter/Lawbook System? I believe it is serving its purpose within the Imperial Republic.b)The Line of Succession? I believe that the Throne must not be one dedicated to a "line of succession" - the ruling Kaiser or Kaiseress should choose who is the Crown Heir. c)The idea of having no Kaiser but Erik for a long time? I trust in the ability of Erik to govern appropriatelyd)The name "Imperial Republic"? Interesting but could be clarified by simply saying Empire of Shireroth or something of the sort. e)The Olive Branch Pact? Excellent!f)Austi Scot's Economics Simulation? N/Ag)Shireroth's Militaristic History? N/A

Phoenix the Risen

I hereby close the Bimestrial Census for November/December 2K3.As of January 8th, 2004, the following are denizens past and present of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.-Citizens with Minor next to their names have immigrated and not completed the Naturalization Process yet, and therefore are not required to take the Census until they become full citizens.-Citizens with Non-Citizen next to their names have not taken the Census for two Bimesters, and are thereby stripped of all ranks and titles. Non-Citizens must complete the Immigration Form in the Ministry of Immigration and Naturalization to regain their citizenship.-Citizens with Emigrated next to their names are by their own choosing no longer considered citizens of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth, and shall be entitled only to honourary titles.-Citizens with Inactive next to their names may be subject to loss of Rank and Title between the admission of the new Census and their response thereto.-Citizens with Active next to their names are considered full citizens of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth and are thereby entitled to no special rights.(Inactive) Alaina Mitchell:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Button Willow Moonb) Joined:9/15/03c) Residence: Lunarisd) Position: none---------------(Active) Alex Reidelberger:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Kaiseress Alexia Mors IIIb) Joined: 10/6/03c) Residence: Barony of Alexandrettad) Position: nonee) Title: Kaiseress------------------------------a) Alias: Alexandra Decensb) Joined: 10/6/03c) Residence: Barony of Alexandrettad) Position: Nonee) Title: none---------------(Inactive) Angie:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Angelleneb) Joined: Augustc) Residence: Goldshired) Position: none---------------(Non-Citizen) AnnMarie:-wiscogirl101(Minor) Ardashir Khan Osmani:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Emir of Raspurb) Joined: 12/8/03c) Residence: Barony of Elwynnd) Position: N/Ae) Title: N/A---------------(Emigrated) Ari Rahikkala:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Ari Rahikkalab) Joined: You have it in your records, I think... I can't remember when I joined myselfc) Residence: Barony of Straylightd) Position: Baron of Straylight (Shyriath was ousted)---------------(Emigrated) Austi:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Austi Scotb) Joined: dunno duncarec) Residence: Nova Dalmacijad) Position: Baron of Nova Dalmacija, Minister of Trade---------------(Non-Citizen) Brian ?:-PhillipMarshall(Active) Chris:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Krasniy Yastrebb)Joined: 8th or 9th Oct 03, not sure whichc)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Soldier, I think...e)Title: None---------------(Active) Chris ?:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Solitary Poet 8b)Joined: Don't remember exactly. I'd say sometime in the first couple months of this year.c)Residence: Goldshired)Position: Barde)Title: Bard of Shireroth, etc.---------------(Active) David Northworthy Beckford:Quote:---------------a)Alias: David Northworthy Beckfordb)Joined: 10/08/03c)Residence: Barony of Elwynnd)Position: e)Title:---------------(Active) Eoin Dornan:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Zirandorthelb)Joined: July 2003?c)Residence: Hyperboread)Position: Prætore)Title: Citizen---------------(Active) Erik Metzler:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Kaiser Mors IIIb)Joined: Foundationc)Residence: Brookshired)Position: Duke/Kaisere)Title: (what I have now is fine)---------------(Active) Gregory Shaddinger:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gman Russellb)Joined: Wednesday, June 18th, 2003c)Residence: BAM inside Yardistand)Position: MoMA, Baron, champion? (does that count?)e)Title: Hubba-wha?------------------------------a)Alias: Angelguardian93b)Joined: Long long ago... so long I can't remember.c)Residence: BAMd)Position: Guardian of the realms of BAMe)Title: Hubba-wha?---------------(Emigrated) Harvey Steffke:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Kaiser Meskan Ib) Joined: Marchish 2003c) Residence: GoldShired) Position: Kaiser---------------(Non-Citizen) James Haikin:-Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Nemesis-Fax Humanus-Fax Medicis-Fax Machinis-Fax Parabolis-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Kaiser Mog I-Mezzastromix-Marie Antoinette(Active) Jessica Doran:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Jadie Of Goldshireb)Joined: January 2003?c)Residence:Goldshired)Position: Duchess of Goldshire, Stewarde)Title:uh...see above?---------------(Active) Joseph Strong:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gryphon the Pureb)Joined: May 24, 2002 (1022 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Duke of Kildare, Minister of the Interiore)Title: Dant, O.D.@A.S.T.R.O.------------------------------a)Alias: Draco the Taintedb)Joined: June 20, 2002 (1049 ASC)c)Residence: KFS Cat's Paw, Kitanus, Kildared)Position: Head of the Shirithian Aire Forcee)Title: Mage 3------------------------------a)Alias: Chimaera the Wiseb)Joined: October 12, 2002 (1163 ASC)c)Residence: Raynor Isles, Schlangen, Kildared)Position: Protectorate of Schlangene)Title: Guardian Spirit------------------------------a)Alias: Phoenix the Risenb)Joined: July 08, 2003 (1432 ASC)c)Residence: Kildared)Position: Dutchess of Kildaree)Title: Plutocrat---------------(Inactive)Mari Greenwood:Quote:----------------Alias: Mari Greenwood-Joined: Don't remember exact date.-Residence: Duchy Of Elwynn-Position: Duchess of Elwynn---------------(Active) Matthew McIvor:Quote:--------------a)Alias: Mattlore Deviousb)Joined: A While Ago...When Akjerborn and Mondesia were swallowed up...in Tymaria timesc)Residence: Lothd)Position: Dukee)Title: Duke of Loth---------------(Active) Mike:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Snipyr Deadeyeb)Joined: Couple Days Agoc)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Head of the Theater Projecte)Title: Mr.---------------(Non-Citizen) Mike ?:-Stone Jackabar: Duke of Kildare, Military Man o' Shireroth-TUXStone: Merc Leader(Active) Nick:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Gryphon Avocatiob)Joined: February 2001c)Residence: Vjemajnstaan upon River Nee, Isle of Yardistan, Duchy of Yardistan.d)Position: Dukee)Title: Lord Governor---------------(Active) Natasha Ariana Tanya Sandra Ali:Quote:---------------a)Alias: Eriana Moonb)Joined: 9/4/03c)Residence: Lunarisd)Position: Baronesse)Title: Baroness????---------------(Non-Citizen) Phillip Locke:-Philip Locke-Paraxylsis-HICKTOP SAILOR(Active) Rakesh Maziar Ackbar:Quote:-----------------a) Alias: Rakesh86b) Joined: October 2003c) Residence: Brookshired) Position: Baron of Alexandrettae) Title: Baron of Alexandretta-----------------(Inactive) Rome:Quote:---------------a) Alias: mDuo13b) Joined: 10-21-03c) Residence: Kildared) Position: Citizen---------------(Inactive) Scott Alexander Siskind:Quote:---------------a) Alias: Scott Siskind, Mikol Rugalb) Joined: Early 2003c) Residence: Hyperboread) Position: Baron of Hyperborea, MiniEx---------------(Minor) Sdas Dkvma:Quote:-----------------a) Alias: Seandqb) Joined: 1/3/04c) Residence: N/Ad) Position: N/Ae) Title: N/A-----------------(Non-Citizen) Shyriath ?:-Shyriath(Emigrated) Steve:Quote:---------------a) Alias: ErosDarkstarb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kitanus Fieldsd) Position: Baron------------------------------a) Alias: Irreverence Brightstarb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kildared) Position: Dragon of Kildare------------------------------a) Alias: D'Arque Blackbaneb) Joined: Late April of 2002c) Residence: Kitanus Fieldsd) Position: None---------------(Non-Citizen) Vern:-Samuel Ashen14 Active Citizens5 Inactive Citizens2 Minors21 Total Recorded Current Citizens7 Non-Citizens4 Emigrated Non-Citizens11 Total Recorded Prior CitizensConsider this my report to the Kaiser as Director of the Shirithian Bimestrial Census.With this, the Census is closed, and the new Census will open in a few days.Thank you all for your time. Phoenix the Risen - Dutchess of Kildare - Political Nuisance but at least She gets the job done. - Official Genkher of Gryphon Avocatio's Cool Short Sig and Gryphon the Pure's Awesome Tables! - COME BACK, STEVE!!! -"To quote a former Kaiser.... 'Shireroth doesn't give up land....'" ~UEC (Quoting Kaiser Letifer I), In response to claims on the Raynor Isles"To paraphrase a former Kaiser: 'Here! Take Amity for free! And that other half of Mar Sara too!'" ~SaiKar LumEth, (Paraphrasing Kaiser Mog I) In response to UEC"To paraphrase a former angry mob "DOWN WITH THE EVIL LAND-GIVING AWAY KAISER! REVOLT! REBELLION! CIVIL WAR!" ~Scott Siskind, (paraphrasing the Letifer Rebellion group) In response to SaiKar LumEth"I HEARBY QUESTION THE KAISERESS AUTHORITY!" ~Gryphon Avocado (Switching Day)

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”