Bimestrial Census: July/August 2k3

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon the Pure

Bimestrial Census: July/August 2k3

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Okay, we had a less impressive turn-out last bimester, let's try to break our record here. A couple reminders for those of you who feel the need to constantly insult the long version of the census:1) I've created a short version of the census without all the extraneous shit that we don't need.2) You only really have to take the census every four months to retain citizenship.In the meanwhile, just fill out the form as usual...Form One (Complete)Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:2. a) Favorite Food:b) Favorite Drink:3. Favorite Quote:4. What would you like as a custom title?5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website:7. My McGyver Moment:8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...d) If I were Harry Potter,...9. Other:Form Two (Brief)1. Name:2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:---3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:---4. Other Micronational citizenships:--5. Suggestions/Comments:Thank You For Your Time. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Mezzastromix

Re: Bimestrial Census: July/August 2k3

Post by Mezzastromix »

Form One (Complete)------------------------------------------------------------------------Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): James Haikin2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Fax CelestisFax Celestis IIFax MalysusFax NemesisFax HumanusFax MedicisFax MachinisFax ParabolisXochitl AivanAntimortisKaiser LacrymosaKaiser Mog IMezzastromixMarie Antoinette (Istvanistan)---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):None as of now3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: FaxCelestis ; FarwellLevantine-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Farwell_Levantine@yahoo.comSection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None as of now2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Many. Under various names. If you want to know, I've done just about everything.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Not really, though I might.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Not worth noting here6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Gray2. a) Favorite Food: Couscousb) Favorite Drink: Ruby Red Squirt or Grapefruit Soda3. Favorite Quote: "Malleum Sapientiorem Vidi Exscusso Manubrio!"4. What would you like as a custom title?Arach5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website: http://www.allpoetry.com ; http://www.thespark.com7. My McGyver Moment: Inventing the word Solomirathius...then coming up with what it meant.8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I would own all the cheese in the world, and then stick it in my ears and go "ppffft!!"b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...my psycho ex. You know, that one that starts with M and ends with Kc) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...Probably Nightcrawler, because I'm a speed bitch.d) If I were Harry Potter,...I'd get laser surgery and get rid of that stupid mark on my forehead.9. Other:------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name: James Haikin2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:Fax CelestisFax Celestis IIFax MalysusFax NemesisFax HumanusFax MedicisFax MachinisFax ParabolisXochitl AivanAntimortisKaiser LacrymosaKaiser Mog IMezzastromixMarie Antoinette (Istvanistan)3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:farwell_levantine@yahoo.com4. Other Micronational citizenships:None as of now5. Suggestions/Comments: fsking spamblock!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

Form One (Complete)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Gman Russell2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Gman Russell;Pinkydude;Angelguardian93---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): None3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Punk Rocker VIII; Greg89098-----ICQ: 59958015-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): Punk Rocker VIII@aol.com5. Other Contact Information: NoneSection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None...2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?None...3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yes.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Does that Shirerithian band count?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Nope.6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue or black2. a) Favorite Food: Pizza or Toaster Strudelb) Favorite Drink: Milk (choclate, strawberry, or regular)3. Favorite Quote: "The absolute magic and democracy of rock and roll is that anyone with a good hook and a fighting heart can change the world overnight. -David Fricke concerning Kurt Cobain.4. What would you like as a custom title?anything but "denizen".5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)not really.6. Favorite Website:I don't really have one, so i'll say its the Shirerithian one lol 7. My McGyver Moment:When I broke out of the Bastille using a hairpin, a usd piece of bubble gum, and a razor; and accidentally started the French Revolution...... heheheee....8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I would immediately switch citizenship to Shireroth.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...satan, because it's redundant.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...either Jing, King of Bandits or Courtney Crumrin from Courtney Crumrin and the Night Things.d) If I were Harry Potter,...i'd kill myself9. Other:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name: Geg Shaddinger2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:-Gman Russell-Pinkydude-Angelguardian933. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:-screen name: Punk Rocker VIII-Punk Rocker VIII@aol.com-4. Other Micronational citizenships:-none-5. Suggestions/Comments:none.

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):mike.....(ponders the unpronuceable word)2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):stone;TUXstone---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):military man o' shireroth; merc leader3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:stone0jackabar-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):stone_Jackabar@hotmail.com (does anyone here see a pattern forming?)5. Other Contact Information:i accept carrie pidgions and weird-dream messages......telepathy works but i charge a in my mind fine.Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?my merc company, and delvenus...i think....depends if they booted me..2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?military guru, king o' no pants, merc leader.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?i was the psycho drow constuct of d000000000000000m4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?yes.....a merc company5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?im the first merc company that i am aware of.6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:black (duh)2. a) Favorite Food:corned beefb) Favorite Drink: everybody together now r00t b33r!!!!!!13. Favorite Quote:"if it wasn't for the dark, we could never truely appreciate the light""life is pain......anyone who says differently is selling something""let sleeping stones lay"4. What would you like as a custom title?uhhh......reformed drow death machine?5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website:www.ibc.com7. My McGyver Moment:fixing a laser tag gun using parts of an old game boy8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...i'd annex things randomly and shout WANG at random people....oh wait i am yardistani.....and i already do that....WANG!!!!b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...can my 7th grade bio teacher count? (i'll teach you to fail me for not smiling ya crazy %&%)&*%^%()d) If I were Harry Potter,...i'd get me my own damn dragon and tear out malfoy's vice box so he can't cast anymore9. Other:wang?--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name:mike2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:-stone-military man, overall psycho-tuxstone-cute....cute and evil...--3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:-aim stone0jackabar--4. Other Micronational citizenships:-delvenus-5. Suggestions/Comments:wang... YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!Edited by: Stone Jackabar  at: 7/5/03 4:36 pm

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Just as a note: while there is certainly nothing wrong with filling out both forms, you are only required to fill out one form or the other.I just wanted to point that out. Carry on. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): brian2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):phillip marshall---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): none3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Snowboarder13186-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): brianmc27@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information: noneiSection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?stones merc company. does that count?2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?none3. Have you held any other positions in the past?no4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?in stone's merc company5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?no6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: blue2. a) Favorite Food: hmm....right now pizza sounds goodb) Favorite Drink: dr pepper3. Favorite Quote: dont really have one...im not interesting like all you4. What would you like as a custom title?okay right now5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website: gamewinners.com7. My McGyver Moment: watching and then using the laser tag gun stone fixed8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...my managerc) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...supermand) If I were Harry Potter...9. Other:-------------------------------------------------------------------------------- don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

UEC

Post by UEC »

Form One (Complete)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Erik Metzler2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):UEC (That's all I use right now)---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Rrakanychan-----ICQ: 56036135-----IRC:-----MSN: uecpc@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): uecpc@mindspring.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? NONE2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? NA3. Have you held any other positions in the past?More than I could list. But I've been Kaiser.. 4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?NO5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?I was Kaiser?6. Other: I'm a Duke of Brookshire..Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: GReen2. a) Favorite Food: Grilled Chease/Mangob) Favorite Drink: Sierra Mist(for now..)3. Favorite Quote:"Don't make me hurt you...." -Many people4. What would you like as a custom title? (I can make my own.)5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website: http://www.fuckmicrosoft.com7. My McGyver Moment: I built a tailgate for my truck out of parts of some window blinds, strings and a narrow board..8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I would eat a mango, than go nuts and Annex you...b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...Bill Gatec) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Flash!.... He's just fast.. and I used to think he was REALLY cool.. long ago.. when I was really young..d) If I were Harry Potter,... I wouldn't really exsist...9. Other: Every time I move my right shoulder it goes.. "CRACK!", that can't be good. E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GSClicky Clicky..., Tiss for your own good ya know.

Kaiseress Aure I

Post by Kaiseress Aure I »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Anna. But nobody calls me that anymore.2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Kaiseress Aure I; Aurefiction---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Kaiseress of Shireroth; Minister of Information; Priestess of Quixy, God of Madness3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Aurefiction-----ICQ: 220210977-----IRC:-----MSN: aurefiction@aurora-global.net-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): aurefiction@aurora-global.netNow wasn’t THAT unexpected ?5. Other Contact Information: Well you could always haunt me in my dreams… Oh wait. You already do that.Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? N/A3. Have you held any other positions in the past? The weird new kid, heir to the throne…4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?I control Shireroth I own Shirerithian ObserverI participate in the Shirerithian (rubber) band project.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?I am Kaiseress.The first issue is out (never mind that it doesn’t work properly)6. Other:Power tends to corrupt, and absolute power corrupts absolutely. But that doesn’t apply to me… Ooor does it?Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Rainbow!!!2. a) Favorite Food: Mmm… Food. I could use some of that stuff right about nowb) Favorite Drink: Cider!!! *cough* I mean water.3. Favorite Quote: “Some people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead.” Charles Bukowski“I'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body.” Elaine Boosler“Duct tape is like the force. It has a light side, a dark side, and it holds the universe together....”“Irrelevant. Die” Me.4. What would you like as a custom title?I can make my own custom titles if I need to. But thanks for asking. I'm flattered by such attention to my indistinct persona.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)it’s fine… You have my official blessings to keep up the good work.6. Favorite Website: ummm… google.com?7. My McGyver Moment: Making a mosaic portrait of my best friend using pieces of promotion CD’s8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I’d make gazillions of free “I am annexed by the YAC” t-shirts and give them out for free on the streets.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... the Teletubbies. All of them. They’re evil. They’re Satan!c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... WONDER WOMAN!!! YAAAAY!!! Tun tun tun tun... Need I say more?d) If I were Harry Potter,... I’d rule the world by tormenting the minds of innocent little kids. And not so innocent big kids.9. Other: Stop following me!!! Never let sense conquer nonsense - Quixy, the God of MadnessSome people never go crazy. What truly horrible lives they must lead. Charles BukowskI'm just a person trapped inside a woman's body. Elaine Boosler

Gryphon the Pure

Form One (Complete)Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Joseph Strong2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Gryphon the Pure; Draco the Tainted; Chimaera the Wise(coming soon: Phoenix the Reborn)---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):MiniNat, Semi-Duke of Kildare; n/a; In loco Baronis Schlangen3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: LeftyHazard (and a few others which I don't use)-----ICQ: No clue, ICQ sucks.-----IRC: No clue what it even is-----MSN: LeftyHazard@Hotmail.com (not that I'm ever online)-----Yahoo: don't use it-----Other: AllPoetry.com: Gryphon the Pure4. E-Mail Address(es): LeftyHazard@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None.2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?None any more.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yeah, Minister of Immigration somewhere.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?I own ASTRO and I peddle fig newtons every now and then5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?besides the founding, no.6. Other:I miss ADMIN...Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Orange2. a) Favorite Food: Either Coconut, or (sorry stone) Corned Beefb) Favorite Drink: Blood... er... Smoothies3. Favorite Quote:"Life is like a box of chocolates" -Forest Gump4. What would you like as a custom title?If I had admin, I would be assigning the custom titles.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)Give Joseph Admin!!!6. Favorite Website: http://www.megatokyo.com7. My McGyver Moment: grah, I wrote this, and I don't have one... how about the time I downloaded the MacGyver pilot episode from Kazaa?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I am yardistani.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... whoever decided to put all those programs into windows that run in the background but do nearly nothing for the system. Or just the creator of windows.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Nightcrawler - 'cause he's cool, and he can hella climb. He's like beast with teleportation powers. Or I'd be Angel... just for the wings.d) If I were Harry Potter,... I would either shoot myself, or summon the undead to fight Voldeschmo for me. Then I'd flick my wand and give myself ADMIN powers... and wings...9. Other:I miss admin...*covets ADMIN* If I had ADMIN, I think I would better be able to fulfill my duties as MiniNatThank you for your time. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

Form One (Complete)-----Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Shyriath (for all intents and purposes)2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Shyriath---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Was Baron of Straylight for a while there, dunno how that's working now...3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: ShyriathDragon (not often used)-----ICQ: 76786555-----IRC: N/A-----MSN: N/A-----Yahoo: Shyriath (not often used)-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):shyriath@yahoo.com5. Other Contact Information:N/ASection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None.2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?N/A3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Was Grand Duke of Shirlan, before leaving Shirlan.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?No.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?N/A6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue, I think.2. a) Favorite Food: Pizza.b) Favorite Drink: Lime sherbet mixed with ginger ale.3. Favorite Quote:"You do not know the POWER of the Dark Side." -Darth Vader4. What would you like as a custom title?Mild-Mannered Dragon Dude5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)Er, no suggestions here...6. Favorite Website: http://www.cheese.com7. My McGyver Moment: Huh?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani......I would be cool, 'cos my nationality would end in -stani.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...My Phsyical Climatology professor.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be......Scrooge McDuck, because then I'd be rich enough to rule the world!d) If I were Harry Potter,......I'd get rid of the freaky scar through magic. Otherwise, what's the use of being a wizard?9. Other:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name: Shyriath2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:-Shyriath, was Baron of Straylight for a while.--3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:- ICQ: 76786555- Email: shyriath@yahoo.com-4. Other Micronational citizenships:- None, currently-5. Suggestions/Comments: Bow to the Holy Cheese!

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

1. Name: Matt2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:Mattlore Devious3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:msn, email; mattloredevious@hotmail.com4. Other Micronational citizenships:Ascalon (PM), New Macadam (LE)5. Suggestions/Comments:Nope

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Ryan2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): WarVoid; Wolf Riding Orc; space marine1; Ryan Caruso; Yankee Wolf---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): MiniSci3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: WarVoid-----ICQ: 73438757-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): warvoid@aol.com, halfdragon79@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information: Whaddya want, my street address?!Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? Treesia, Hell2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? Jack and Squat, respectively3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Too many to list...4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? Apollo Foundation, Apollo Skyline5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? You read the damn paper, don't you?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Green (like, duh)2. a) Favorite Food: Kafta (Lebanese gyro)b) Favorite Drink: (Earl Grey Tea)3. Favorite Quote: "Sweat saves blood." -Felix Steiner4. What would you like as a custom title? In ADDITION to my existing one, "Lord of Cimmeria"5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such) I'm too lazy...6. Favorite Website: apollofoundation.tk7. My McGyver Moment: McGyver? Pffftt.. Knight Rider ownz!8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... i'd annex me a woman.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... Bill. MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAc) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Dr. Doom. C'mon, the guy's Victorian. That's like sooo cool.d) If I were Harry Potter... i'd definately do a little more evil than the real Harry...9. Other: Tel iluov' rai' kai!!!

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Ari Rahikkala2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Ari Rahikkala---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Baron-Emeritus of Straylight... well... that's not a real position... but it's all I have!3. Instant Messengers:I'm retiring from active IM duty. You will still see me idling on IRC, and on other networks when I need to contact people, but I intend to spend most of my time in a semi-unreachable state. But just for identification...-----AIM: Ari Rahikkala-----ICQ: 72512646-----IRC: ari at: irc.civgaming.net:6667 #cgn #suomi #animeapolyton.net:6667 #apolytonirc.dolphinparadise.net:6667 #darkseasirc.furry.de:6667 #caverns-of-hope (no, I'm not actually a furry. I tried it once and found out that it wasn't for me. I just happen to like the CoH forum and folks a bit so I hang around here sometimes. It's low-traffic, after all)-----Jabber: Ari_Rahikkala@jabber.org/Gaim4. E-Mail Address(es):)lighten(@(lyseo ... edu dot ouka. dElEtEtHiS fi5. Other Contact Information:Get Archetype or someone to assign you coordinates if you want to see me with RV...Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Twice as many3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yeah. Isn't it rather obvious that baron-emeriti have held other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Nope. Not at the moment.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Nope. Not at the moment. :p6. Other:We should all hail Mike Oldfield as the One True God.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:Really luminous light blue. I might explain you why some time.2. a) Favorite Food: If I had a favourite food, my health would be even worse than it really is.b) Favorite Drink: Bitter tea. Yes. That means tea that has been brewed for, say, half an hour or so. No sugar, no milk. Also, tea which has been sweetened with two really huge spoonfuls of honey tastes pretty cool. And so does Enhanced Water, but that doesn't really exist. But if it did, it would be my favourite drink.3. Favorite Quote:Lecturer: Is there some problem down the back?Zen-Master Greg: There is no problem.Lecturer: Then what was that noise?Zen-Master Greg: Problem resolution.4. What would you like as a custom title?Um, let's just keep what I have and see if it becomes true in a couple of weeks...5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)OK. I have many. Remember, this is a census. Most people are likely to answer it over and over again. And it's boring to answer mostly the same questions every time. IMO it would be better i the census were radically changed to the direction of everchanging issues, that the questions would be about people's current status in life and in Shireroth, etc.. To give a couple of examples... "How's life in Shireroth lately?" (a question that simple could yield some *very* interesting answers), "Anybody been repressing you lately?", "Well, that's nice to hear, 'cos you never know what's going to happen to your brothers or sisters... or mother or father... or yourself... but for your benefit, we have a Guarding Program which you can enter for as little as 50 €rb a month. Just remember... you can never know when repression will strike! So how about it?" .. er... well, something like that. And change "Favourite Quote" to "Current Favourite Quote".6. Favorite Website:I've taken to a certain sort of liking of http://www.sharereactor.com lately...7. My McGyver Moment:When I got the parantheses of a COND statement right the first time after two months of not having used LISP at all.8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I would be revolting right now.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... myself. I mean, well... remember Faust.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Gendou Ikari. Er, well, I'm not sure if you count Gendou Ikari as a comic book character, and even if you did, you would not say that I'm like him... but, hey, at least he is animated.d) If I were Harry Potter,... I would actually read all those Harry Potter books to find out what's going to happen to me in my future. Or read them to find out what's happened in my past. Or a combination of the above.9. Other:Why does this census have two "Other:" parts anyway? OK, I see, they're in different sections and, thus, are for... er... different sorts of other kinds of stuff. Just for laughs, maybe one of them should be renamed to "Miscellaneous" or something. In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to a Finn.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Steve Musal2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):ErosDarkstar; Irreverence Brightstar; Kyle Ayastigi; Steve Musal; D'Arque Blackbane---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Baron of the Kitanus Fields3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: -----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: Eros Qelathas-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Sonoma State University. Nuf said.Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?The Politikan puppet-state known as Delvenus (nominally, anyway)2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Angry peasant.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Solomirathius, God-King and Last Son of Night.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Not really... I own TuxStone.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Nope. But wait.6. Other:Plaid.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:Green.2. a) Favorite Food: Sushib) Favorite Drink: Green Tea will do.3. Favorite Quote: "We're better! Because 'I'll kill you all' just isn't Scoutlike..." -Alex Deykerhoff4. What would you like as a custom title?What I have will do.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)More plaid. Bring back Matlabor for the Census only 6. Favorite Website: http://www.somethingpositive.net7. My McGyver Moment: Every single damn summer I work at Pico.8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... *annexs Shireroth*b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... Satan.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Myself.d) If I were Harry Potter,... You don't want to know.9. Other: More plaid. Eros Darkstar al Sylvas ij Qel'AthasLast Son of Night"The Great are Only Great because we are on our knees. Let us rise!" -Stirner"There never was a saint with red hair" -Russian Proverb

Philip Locke

Post by Philip Locke »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Philip Locke2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Philip Locke;Paraxylsis;HICKTOP SAILOR---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): None3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: w1x0r messiah-----ICQ: N/A-----IRC: N/A-----MSN: ekcol4good@hotmail.com-----Yahoo: N/A-----Other: N/A4. E-Mail Address(es): N/A5. Other Contact Information: N/ASection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? I have no othe citizenships.2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?N/A3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yes; Hegemon of Freenesia, Imperator of Akerbjorn, Terminus of Lothlaria, Keeper of Scrolls of OAM, Arandur of OAM, Prefect of Warfare of OAM, Prefect of Culture of OAM, Senator for LOTH in Tymaria, Minister of Exterior of Shireroth, Baron of Velouria, Duke of Lothlaria, Templer of Delvenus for the Soloralist Church.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Maybe, but I think that it (Locke Information Network) was bought out by another news service before the fall of Pacary.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?No.6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue2. a) Favorite Food: Brownies b) Favorite Drink: Coffee milk (a regional drink)3. Favorite Quote: "Who is right who can tell and who gives a damn right now?" -Joy Division, "Disorder"4. What would you like as a custom title?Hermit of LothlariaCurrently residing in Hyperborea5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)Giving us money to take it.6. Favorite Website: http://www.poogle.com7. My McGyver Moment: Fighting so many things?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I would cry...Or annex things.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...Jenny Jones.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...No.d) If I were Harry Potter,...I would "touch" Hermione.9. Other:--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name: Philip Locke2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:-Philip Locke...None.--3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:-AIM: w1x0r messiah--4. Other Micronational citizenships:-None-5. Suggestions/Comments: Locke.

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Section One1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Scott Alexander Siskind2. EzBoard Screennames:Scott Siskind, Mikol Rugal2 1/2. PositionsBaron of Hyperborea, Minister of the Exterior, Imperial Advisor on History and Culture3. Instant Messengers:AIM: GSquid314ICQ: 55446714MSN: peterarkshire@hotmail.com4. E-Mail Address:ssiskind@hamilton.edu5. Other Contact Information:Can be reached by yelling "HEY SCOTT" really loudly from somewhere in the immediate vicinity.Section Two1. Other CitizenshipsThere are persistent rumors that I am a citizen of Treesia, though I deny them vehemently. I am also an honorary citizen of Ascalon.2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?I was apparently elected a Knight-Councillor in Treesia without my knowledge or approval.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yes.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?I own Fireball Media, Inc.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Depends how you define "significant". I personally would define "significant accomplishments in micronations" as a bit of an oxymoron.Section Three1. Favorite Colour: Blue, no, yell....AAAARGHHH!!!! *falls into Chasm of Eternal Peril*2. Favorite Food:Pizza, of course. There are other foods?b) Favorite Drink:Seven-Up/Sprite. They're the same drink, but they put it in different cans as a big running joke between the two companies. Sierra Mist is the same drink too, only dilute with 1/4 horse urine.3. Favorite Quote:It's in my signature at the end here.4. What would you like as a custom title?Baron of Hyperborea and Minister of the Exterior5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better?What Ari said.6. Favorite Website:You mean other than Shireroth, I'm sure. Proly Apolyton Off-Topic.7. My McGyver Moment:It would help if I knew about what you were talking.8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I'd run for Duke right now and mess up Nick and Gman!b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be...George W. Bush, except that I think he already WAS the victim of a Satanic ritual.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be...ST. ZOR, SLAYER OF IDIOCY!d) If I were Harry Potter...I'd try and discover the Spell For Making Books That Don't All Have Essentially The Same Storyline9. Other:PINTALIITÄJÄNI ON TÄYSI ANKERIAHETEN!!! Since everything is but an apparition, having nothing to do with good or bad, acceptance or rejection, one may well burst out in laughter. - LongchenpaEdited by: Scott Siskind  at: 8/16/03 11:03 pm

Zirandorthel

Post by Zirandorthel »

BEFORE I START, LET ME JUST SAY I'VE DECIDED TO CHANGE MY CITIZENSHIP TO HYPERBOREA, TO AID IT'S PROGRESS IN BECOMING A TRUE POWER IN SHIREROTH. SORRY FOR THE ORANGE TEXT, JUST MAKING SURE THIS WILL BE NOTICED.Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Eoin Adrian Aaron Aedh Dornan2. (A)EzBoard Screennames: Zirandorthel; Cguan Pugalista Carpintero (only in Baracao)(B)Positions: None3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Eoin Dornan-----ICQ: 81128527-----IRC:-----MSN: eoin036@gofree.indigo.ie-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): eoin036@gofree.indigo.ie5. Other Contact Information: If you want my RL address, I'll give it you.Section Two: Politics 1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in: Treesia, Tulsa2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations:Chancellor of the Exterior in Treesia, Supreme Commander of the King's Armies in Tulsa3. Have you held any other positions in the past: I was Ard-Baron in Treesia, sort of similar to an Uber-Kaiser.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses: Yes, most of which are in the PHPMicroxchange5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations: Reformed Treesia from its status as a floating ex-colony of the Republic of BlackrockSection Three: 1. Favorite Colour:Red2. a) Favorite Food: Beef in a black bean sauce with noodles cooked in beef stockb) Favorite Drink:Water, it's boring, but it doesn't eat through the wall of my stomach.3. Favorite Quote:"I thought I was gay for a while, until I found out about the prohibitive standards of hygiene"-Dylan Moran, as Bernard Black.4. What would you like as a custom title?:"The Wombat will do nicely" will do nicely.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better:Ari made some very good points. Some current questions would be good. I mean, what's the point of just asking people for their details over and over again? Also a raffle, a raffle attached to the census, the lucky winner gets an extra cool blue star attached to their title block. Yeah, shizzimy.6. Favorite Website:http://www.swp.ie , Join The Revolution!7. My McGyver Moment:"Who?" said the blind hoor to the garda.8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani I'd look down the front to see if it's really as big as they claim.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be Seamus Brennan, a man upon whom all evil culminates.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be Michael Doonesbury, because back in the 70's he had a pretty cool waistcoat type thing, and lived in a commune.d) If I were Harry Potter I'd get myself killed already, along with all my friends and relatives, and stop poor, stressed-out J.K. Rowling having to write all these books, so she can get back to rolling in her pile of money.9. Other: Did you ever notice that ducks are never rushing off to meet a deadline or worrying about their future? Think about that. ZirandorthelThe Golden Darkness"In order to find his equal, an Irishman is forced to talk to God."-Stephen Braveheart Proud Citizen of Pyramodia

Gryphon the Pure

Alright, I'm not closing this census early, I'm just tallying those we have right now. I will make the close (hopefully) on the first of the next month. But as for now, these are our active citizens:James Haikin:-Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Nemesis-Fax Humanus-Fax Medicis-Fax Machinis-Fax Parabolis-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Kaiser Mog I-Mezzastromix-Marie AntoinetteMike ?:-Stone Jackabar: Duke of Kildare, Military Man o' Shireroth-TUXStone: Merc LeaderGman Russell:-Gman Russell: Baron of Amity and Mirioth-PinkyDude-Angelguardian93Brian ?:-PhillipMarshallErik Metzler:-UEC: Duke of BrookshireAnna ?:-Kaiseress Aure I: ((Dead))-Aurefiction: ((Emmigrated))Joseph Strong:-Gryphon the Pure: Minister of Information, Baron of Schlangen-Draco the Tainted: Head of the Shirithian Air Force-Chimaera the Wise: Guardian Spirit of Schlangen-Phoenix the Risen: Band GroupieShyriath ?:-ShyriathMatt ?:-Mattlore Devious: Duke of Lothlaria, Air Traffic ControllerRyan ?:-WarVoid: ((Emmigrated))-Wolf Riding Orc-space marine1-Ryan Caruso-Yankee WolfAri Rahikkala:-Ari Rahikkala: Baron-Emeritus of StraylightSteve Musal:-ErosDarkstar: Baron of the Kitanus Fields-Irreverence Brightstar: Dragon of Kildare-Kyle Ayastigi-Steve Musal-D'Arque BlackbanePhillip Locke:-Philip Locke-Paraxylsis-HICKTOP SAILORScott Alexander Siskind:-Scott Siskind: Baron of Hyperborea, Minister of the Exterior, Imperial Advisor on History and Culture-Mikol RugalEoin Adrian Aaron Aedh Dornan-Zirandorthel-Cguan Pugalista CarpinteroAll these citizens are officially active as of the day they answered the census, and until the end of October lest they respond to the next bimestrial census. The following citizens, if they are not on the list above, are deemed inactive. Anyone not on either of the lists, excepting those who joined in the past two months, shall have zir citizenship revoked lest zie answers this cenxux within the next day and a half. Such non-citizens shall be stripped of all titles, and will have to go through the Immigration Process again in order to regain citizenship in the Imperial Republic of ShirerothAnd here is the list of those who answered last bimester:1) Jessica: Jadie Mathematician, Lovely Maiden2) Matthew: Mattlore Devious3) Scott Siskind: Kalir Sethan4) Harvey Raymond Steffke III: Harvey the BLue, Sai'Kar Lum'Eth5) Ari Rahikkala: Ari Rahikkala6) Brian: Phillip Marshall7) Ryan D. Caruso: WarVoid, Ryan Caruso, Yankee Wolf, space maine1, etc., etc. Anna aka Ankou: Aurefiction, AnkouOkay, so to reiterate, if your name is not in the top list, you are inactive as of September 1, 2003. If your name is not in either list, you are stripped of title, rank, and citizenship as of September 1, 2003.In order to regain activity, an inactive citizen must respond to the Bimestrial Census.In order to regain citizenship, a non-citizen shall have to go through the Immigration process. Alright, that wraps up this bimester, hope to see you all next census. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Solitary Poet 8

Post by Solitary Poet 8 »

Form One (Complete)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Chris2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Solitary Poet 8---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Bard of Goldshire3. Instant Messengers: -----AIM: oddest one 08-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): solitary_poet8@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information: none really.....Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? N/A3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Governor of Pyrovenus4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? eheh.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? N/A6. Other: Dubya sucks.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue2. a) Favorite Food: most things Italianb) Favorite Drink: Lemonade (yellow or pink), root beer, strawberry milkshake, take your pick3. Favorite Quote: "Nobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!" Monty Python4. What would you like as a custom title? Bard of Goldshire; Philosophical Nutcase5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)Don't ask me! 6. Favorite Website: minievil.eviloverlord.com...rlord.html7. My McGyver Moment: Typing this one handed!!! 8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I'd probably be revolting about now.b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... Brittany Spearsc) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... the one with the really cool powers.d) If I were Harry Potter,... I'd just shoot Voldemort and be done with it.9. Other: Mango bring happiness and light.--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Form Two (Brief)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------1. Name: Chris2. Screen Names, and current positions of each: Solitary Poet 8, Bard of Goldshire---3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy: solitary_poet8@hotmail.com---4. Other Micronational citizenships: None......for now--5. Suggestions/Comments:*singing* Always look on the bright side of your life!Thank You For Your Time. Your very welcome. Now kindly return the watch. ~The Solitary Poet of Delvenus

Angellene

Post by Angellene »

Form One (Complete)--------------------------------------------------------------------------------Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Angie2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Angellene---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): none3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:CAAngelM-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):CAAngelM@aol.com5. Other Contact Information: ??Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? none2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? n/a3. Have you held any other positions in the past? none4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? nope5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? n/a6. Other:...Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: blue/green2. a) Favorite Food: taquitosb) Favorite Drink: ginger ale3. Favorite Quote: "All the world's a stage and all the men and women merely players. One man in his time plays many parts...." ~ Shakespeare4. What would you like as a custom title? *thinks* ???5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. Favorite Website: http://www.livejournal.com7. My McGyver Moment: don't think I've ever had one....8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I wouldn't know what to do with myself.....b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be... (honestly, it reminds me of that screaming hot dog from Wienershnitzel....)c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be... Wonder Womand) If I were Harry Potter,... I'd find a way to permanently get rid of Draco Malfoy...9. Other: chii......

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Nick2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Gryphon Avocatio, Nick the Yardistani---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Duke of Yardistan3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: thelocalbard-----ICQ: 107867736-----IRC:-----MSN: thelocalbard@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):thelocalbard@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? n/a3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Senator of Tymaria?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? No5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue...no..yel--AIYEEE!!!2. a) Favorite Food: Sushi? I don't know!b) Favorite Drink: Irn Bru!3. Favorite Quote: 4. What would you like as a custom title? I like mine, cheers.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such) Keep it.6. Favorite Website: http://www.google.com7. My McGyver Moment: what?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...wait...I am!!b) My victim of choice for a Satanic ritual would be some oxen.c) If I could be a comic book character, I would be Super-explosive Man!d) If I were Harry Potter, I would fucking take all the money I made selling my life's story to that fucking movie company and storybook writer and move to Perthshire to live happily forever and ever.9. Other: Bush! Get the fuck out of Iraq! -Gryphon Avocatio- Anarch and Duke of all Yardistan - Minister of Imigration and Naturalisation, Shireroth - Shirerothian Elder - "Minsiter of Dance, Pants and Funny Walks" - SAVE THE KIWI!! God save our gracious Queen, long live our noble Queen, God save the Queen. Send her victorious, happy and glorious, long to reign over us; God save the Queen. Thy choicest gifts in store On her be pleased to pour, Long may she reign.May she defend our laws, And ever give us cause To sing with heart and voice God save the Queen.

Gryphon the Pure

I hereby close the Bimestrial Census for July/August 2K3.The following citizens responded this Bimester:Angie:-AngelleneAnna ?:-Kaiseress Aure I: ((Dead))-Aurefiction: ((Emmigrated))Ari Rahikkala:-Ari Rahikkala: Baron-Emeritus of StraylightBrian ?:-PhillipMarshallChris ?:-Solitary Poet 8: Bard of GoldshireEoin Adrian Aaron Aedh Dornan-Zirandorthel-Cguan Pugalista CarpinteroErik Metzler:-UEC: Duke of BrookshireGman Russell:-Gman Russell: Baron of Amity and Mirioth-PinkyDude-Angelguardian93James Haikin:-Fax Celestis-Fax Celestis II-Fax Malysus-Fax Nemesis-Fax Humanus-Fax Medicis-Fax Machinis-Fax Parabolis-Xochitl Aivan-Antimortis-Kaiser Lacrymosa-Kaiser Mog I-Mezzastromix-Marie AntoinetteJoseph Strong:-Gryphon the Pure: Minister of Information, Baron of Schlangen-Draco the Tainted: Head of the Shirithian Air Force-Chimaera the Wise: Guardian Spirit of Schlangen-Phoenix the Risen: Band GroupieMatt ?:-Mattlore Devious: Duke of Lothlaria, Air Traffic ControllerMike ?:-Stone Jackabar: Duke of Kildare, Military Man o' Shireroth-TUXStone: Merc LeaderNick ?:-Gryphon Avocatio: Minister of Immigration and Naturalization, Duke of Yardistan-Nick the YardistaniPhillip Locke:-Philip Locke-Paraxylsis-HICKTOP SAILORRyan ?:-WarVoid: ((Emmigrated))-Wolf Riding Orc-space marine1-Ryan Caruso-Yankee WolfScott Alexander Siskind:-Scott Siskind: Baron of Hyperborea, Minister of the Exterior, Imperial Advisor on History and Culture-Mikol RugalShyriath ?:-ShyriathSteve Musal:-ErosDarkstar: Baron of the Kitanus Fields-Irreverence Brightstar: Dragon of Kildare-Kyle Ayastigi-Steve Musal-D'Arque BlackbaneAll these citizens are officially active as of the day they answered the census, and until the end of October lest they respond to the next bimestrial census. The following citizens, if they are not on the list above, are deemed inactive. Anyone not on either of the lists, excepting those who joined in the past two months, shall have zir citizenship revoked. Such non-citizens shall be stripped of all titles, and will have to go through the Immigration Process again in order to regain citizenship in the Imperial Republic of Shireroth.And here is the list of those who answered last bimester:1) Jessica: Jadie Mathematician, Lovely Maiden2) Matthew: Mattlore Devious3) Scott Siskind: Kalir Sethan4) Harvey Raymond Steffke III: Harvey the BLue, Sai'Kar Lum'Eth5) Ari Rahikkala: Ari Rahikkala6) Brian: Phillip Marshall7) Ryan D. Caruso: WarVoid, Ryan Caruso, Yankee Wolf, space maine1, etc., etc. Anna aka Ankou: Aurefiction, AnkouI have checked the list of citizens posted in the Ministry of Immigration, and there are three citizens (and one non-citizen who was still on the list) who have not answered the past two Census:AnnMarie: wiscogirl101 is exempt by joining in the last bimester, but remember to take the next Census.Joseph Eugene Whittaberg III: JoeWhit, your citizenship is hereby revoked, and along with it, all titles and ranks. In order to regain these, you must apply as necessary through the Ministry of Immigration.Mary: Mari Greenwood, your citizenship is hereby revoked, and along with it, all titles and ranks. In order to regain these, you must apply as necessary through the Ministry of Immigration.Sally: Sally Celebrian, your citizenship was already revoked, but your name is still on the list, therefore I reiterate that you must apply as necessary through Immigration to regain your citizenshp.With this, the Census is closed, and the new Census is open.Thank you all for your time. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”