Bimestrial Census: May/June 2K3

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon the Pure

Bimestrial Census: May/June 2K3

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Last Census, we had an outstanding total of Ten (10) people respond! As well, I got some nice suggestions to make the census better. Please keep giving me feedback, and I remind you all that you don't have to take the big long census form, I am still allowing the shortened form as an option.Form One (Complete)Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:2. a) Favorite Food:b) Favorite Drink:3. Favorite Quote:4. What would you like as a custom title?5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe:b)The MicroWorld Universe:c)The Internet as a whole:d)Yourself:e)George Bush:f)Your english teacher:7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...b) In the event of a nuclear war, I...c) For a million dollars, I would...d) With that same million dollars, I would...9. Other:Form Two (Brief)1. Name:2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:---3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:---4. Other Micronational citizenships:--5. Suggestions/Comments:Thank You For Your Time. Yayy!!! We're B0O0O0/\/\ed!!!!!!

Jadie Mathematician

Re: Bimestrial Census: May/June 2K3

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Jessica2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Jadie Mathematician; Lovely Maiden---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Praetor, Duchess of Goldshire3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: JldJadie-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: jld_bookworm@hotmail.com-----Yahoo: jadie2006-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): dear)jadie@yahoo.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?OAM and Delvenus2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Delvenus- Duarmirathius, Governor of GeovenusOAM- Acting Arandur, In charge of economy3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Foreign Minister of Delvenus4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Dear Jadie5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?not really....maybe keeping everyone a little more sane.6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: REd2. a) Favorite Food: Sushi!!!b) Favorite Drink: Strawberry Daiquiri3. Favorite Quote: : " Without music life isn't worth living" -(can't remember who said it)4. What would you like as a custom title? I have mine...and can give it to myself ;)5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)*shrugs*6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: *shows you a pile of crap on the ground*b)The MicroWorld Universe: snailc)The Internet as a whole: Neone light stickd)Yourself: a bubblee)George Bush: *shrugs* I dunnof)Your english teacher: THE DEVIL!!7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup?I eat them in 2 bites :-D8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I would be extremely worried.b) In the event of a nuclear war, I...would use my roommate's supplies to bold the windows and doors.c) For a million dollars, I would...*maybe* leave Calid) With that same million dollars, I would...pay off college and put the rest in savings9. Other: Moogles are so cute!! :) Just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out adviceand saves countriesEdited by: Jadie Mathematician at: 5/18/03 10:15:59 am

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Matthew2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Mattlore Devious---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Duke of Lothlaria3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ: uh, 6somethingsomething-----IRC:-----MSN: mattloredevious@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): see above5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? New Macadam & Ascalon2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? Lord Executive (NM) Prime Minister (Ascalon)3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Yes4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? Yes5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? Course not6. Other: Uh, I like Rugby LeagueSection Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Orange2. a) Favorite Food: All Food is good Food...except Bad Foodb) Favorite Drink: see food3. Favorite Quote: 4. What would you like as a custom title?5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: A Marbelb)The MicroWorld Universe: A crazy old manc)The Internet as a whole: d)Yourself: Mee)George Bush: f)Your english teacher: Ha! I don't hafta take English...7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup? A what?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I'd shoot myselfb) In the event of a nuclear war, I...would be safe, hopefullyc) For a million dollars, I would...uh...eat a dog?d) With that same million dollars, I would...spend it?9. Other: Metallica is on the Radio atm...

Kalir Sethan

Post by Kalir Sethan »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Scott Siskind2. EzBoard screennames: Kalir SethanPositions: Baron of Hyperborea, Minister of the Exterior3. AIM: Squid3144. E-Mail Address: ssiskind@hamilton.edu5. Other Contact Information: YesSection Two: Politics 1. Other than Shireroth, what micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?: Don't think any. Maybe Treesia.2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?: If I'm in Treesia, I might be Knight-Councillor of Cynos, but I don't think I am.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?: Yes.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?: Fireball Media Inc.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?: Nope6. Other: YesSection Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Transparent2. a) Favorite Food: Pizzab) Favorite Drink: Seven-Up3. Favorite Quote: "The only difference between me and a madman is that I am not mad" - Salvador Dali4. What would you like as a custom title?: One I have now is just fine5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better?: It's good enough6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: Three pounds of flaxb)The MicroWorld Universe: A drunk, crazed monkey with St. Vitus' dance who has just been stung by a waspc)The Internet as a whole: See above, except on steroidsd)George Bush: See above, except wearing a nice suit7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup?: In a spiral8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani...I would seek help...professional helpb) In the event of a nuclear war, I...would make a hit song by taping the beeping of Geiger countersc) For a million dollars, I would...*maybe* join Menelmacard) With that same million dollars, I would...buy Shireroth an island fortress9. Other: Indeed!

Harvey the Blue

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Form Two (Brief)1. Name: Harvey Raymond Steffke III2. Screen Names, and current positions of each:- Harvey the Blue - none- Sai'Kar Lum'Eth - none3. Contact, of whatever form you deem worthy:- AIM: Jasonian22- Email: FlyingIslands@hotmail.com4. Other Micronational citizenships:- OAM- Treesia5. Suggestions/Comments:Much nicer form. But why do we have to fill it out every two months when it says we have to fill it out every four months some place else?

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Well... I know I don't need to answer this census... but I will anyway...Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Ari Rahikkala2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Ari Rahikkala---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Baron of Straylight3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Ari Rahikkala-----ICQ: 72512646-----IRC: ari at irc.civgaming.net #cgn-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other: Ari_Rahikkala@jabber.org/Gaim4. E-Mail Address(es):lighten(at)lyseo dot edu{/dawt}ouka.fi5. Other Contact Information:040 554 34 86. But don't call me unless you either speak fluent Finnish or understand beforehand that my spoken English is a .lot. worse than my written English and I really have problems understanding American English..Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?None3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yeah, but I can't remember most of them anymore4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Not at the moment5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Yes, ask someone else about what they are6. Other:Always look on the brighter side of life! *whistles*Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:Luminous light blue2. a) Favorite Food: Coral fish. Raw, of course.b) Favorite Drink: I don't drink.3. Favorite Quote:"Yes, yes, Monk, we all know that Stefu is a cute little furry thing and you would like to touch his cute little furry balls!" -- me4. What would you like as a custom title?Whatever I have at the moment is fine, I think, unless it hasn't been changed since the last census... and since it seems it hasn't, replace "Just a dreamer" with "Baron of Straylight".5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: The physical universe itself, duh. If it has to be smaller... a book on physics. Yes, I have a hopelessly materialistic worldview.b)The MicroWorld Universe: A very dirty drug hole that pretends to be organized and clean.c)The Internet as a whole: A very dirty drug hole that does not pretend to be organized and clean.d)Yourself: A star, but not an island.e)George Bush: Say... what one physical object would best represent George Bush? a pretzel A speak'n'spell. a gun shaped banana Win ME installation CD-ROM. f)Your english teacher: Hm hm... lessee... Spooner is a hilarious jokester but loves giving a huge amount of homework, so I guess he would be a rose... um... then there's this one guy whose name I've forgotten who'se into sci-fi and fantasy, he also teaches Tai-chi... I think a spaceship would represent him pretty well, he probably likes to explore things... then there's Lavikainen, who loves grammar above all things. He would be some sort of a really spiky medieval... device.7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup?By stuffing it in your mouth?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I would be quite pleased with who I amb) In the event of a nuclear war, I... would not worry. Why the hell would Finland be a target for anyone's nucc) For a million dollars, I would... well, *I* certainly wouldn't join Menelmacar. If, say, Feianova was back, I would *consider* joining it for a million dollars...d) With that same million dollars, I would... invest it all on different funds. Oh, and buy a new, nicer computer. But that's pretty much all I would spend it on at first :)...9. Other:[insert textual representation of the guitar solo of Hotel California here] "I believe they just installed Gentoo Linux."

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Brian2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Phillip Marshall---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):None3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: -----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: -----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): brianmc27@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?just shireroth2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: blue2. a) Favorite Food: hmmm...dunno right now...some fried chicken sounds goodb) Favorite Drink: dr. pepper3. Favorite Quote: 4. What would you like as a custom title? 5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: marble i guessb)The MicroWorld Universe: c)The Internet as a whole: Neone light stickd)Yourself: e)George Bush: f)Your english teacher: clueless old lady7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup?1-3 bites8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... b) In the event of a nuclear war, I...c) For a million dollars, I would...d) With that same million dollars, I would...9. Other: don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Ryan D. Caruso2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): WarVoid, Ryan Caruso, Yankee Wolf, space marine1, etc., etc.---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Minister of Nada3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: WarVoid-----ICQ: 73438757-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): warvoid@aol.com, halfdragon79@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? Treesia2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? Knight-Councillor of Wickhigh3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Yes, and if you ask me what they were again I will beat you with a stick.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? Apollo Foundation, Apollo Skyline, Souls R Us5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? Uh, i'm solely responsible for the term PRH. Not much else...6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Green2. a) Favorite Food: Kaftab) Favorite Drink: Schnapps (non-alcoholic - milk)3. Favorite Quote: "Singin's no sin, and drinkin's no crime. If you have one drink only, just one at a time!" -King Brian4. What would you like as a custom title? Count of Mar Sara5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)Ask questions that aren't so GAY.6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: Meb)The MicroWorld Universe: Martha Stewartc)The Internet as a whole: Al Gored)Yourself: Satane)George Bush: Satanf)Your english teacher: Satan7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup? Eat? Most people insist I inhale it...8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... Wait... I AM a Yardistani foo...b) In the event of a nuclear war, I... would take over the world.c) For a million dollars, I would... buy a small pacific island and make myself emperor.d) With that same million dollars, I would... populate the island with hot chicks in grass skirts.9. Other: HAREM!!!

Aurefiction

Post by Aurefiction »

Form One (Complete)Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Anna aka Ankou2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):Aurefiction; Ankou (rarely use it though)---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Minister of Information, Heir to the throne of Shireroth3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Aurefiction-----ICQ: 220210977-----IRC:-----MSN: aurefiction@aurora-global.net-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): aurefiction@aurora-global.net Ankou@aurora-global.net5. Other Contact Information:Maybe…Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? Nope2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? None3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Uh-un… Meaning no.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Well… There IS the Shirerithian Observer… Does that count?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?I’m nearly done with the first issue…6. Other:I fully agree.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Rainbow?2. a) Favorite Food: Sushib) Favorite Drink: Cider (non-alcoholic would be water)3. Favorite Quote: “Irrelevant. Die.” –Me.4. What would you like as a custom title?Nah. I’m fine, thanks. You can keep it.5. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)*chuckles*6. What one physical object do you think best represents:a)The Physical Universe: A roll of toilet paperb)The MicroWorld Universe: A toy monkey holding a banana in one hand and a mango in the otherc)The Internet as a whole: a naked picture of Pam Anderson.d)Yourself: My orange lipstick… Or my battle beads… Or both.e)George Bush: “English grammar, Grade 1” book.f)Your english teacher: A copy of Shakespeare’s “Twelfth Night”7. How do you eat a Reeses Peanut Butter Cup? By… Um… Eating it?8. Completing the sentence...a) If I were Yardistani... I’d annex you.b) In the event of a nuclear war, I...’d be the one pressing the big red button shouting “die die die” and laughing like Cruella DeVil.c) For a million dollars, I would... learn to tap dance.d) With that same million dollars, I would... Throw an H-bomb on Athens and go live happily on the Bahamas… Or Tahiti… Or somewhere.9. Other: *does the dance of the crazy-yellow-kangaroo-during-full-moon while hearing Asereje on the Radio**is knocked out**has temporary amnesia*What the… I’m confused… Who?... "Never let sense conquer nonesense"-- Quixy the god of Madness.

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Alright... a bit late, but here's the closing for this month's census... damn... wow... I don't even think I responded... wow, that's disheartening. Oh well. Here are our semi-official active citizens:1) Jessica: Jadie Mathematician, Lovely Maiden2) Matthew: Mattlore Devious3) Scott Siskind: Kalir Sethan4) Harvey Raymond Steffke III: Harvey the BLue, Sai'Kar Lum'Eth5) Ari Rahikkala: Ari Rahikkala6) Brian: Phillip Marshall7) Ryan D. Caruso: WarVoid, Ryan Caruso, Yankee Wolf, space maine1, etc., etc.8) Anna aka Ankou: Aurefiction, AnkouUmm... yeah... I swear, I'll answer one of the censi... soon...And as for those who answered the census last bimester:1)Jessica (Jadie Mathematician, Lovely Maiden)2)Joseph (Gryphon the Pure, Draco the Tainted, Chimaera the Wise)3)Harvey (Harvey the Blue, SaiKar LumEth)4)Mattlore (Mattlore Devious)5)Steve (Eros Darkstar, Irreverence Brightstar, Elder Cthulu, D'Arque Blackbane)6)Brian (PhillipMarshall)7)Mary (Mari Greenwood)8)Erik (Kaiser Raynor X, Brrapa Lu'Eraro, Gaelen Ly'TecnoMaezj)9)Chris (Solitary Poet 8)10)Joseph (JoeWhit)If your name is not on either of the top two lists, you are technically no longer a citizen until you reply in next bimester's census. If your name is not in the top list, then you have two months to take the census before considered a non-citizen.Alright, that wraps up this bimester, hope to see you all next census. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”