Interesting...

Moderator: Edgard

Harvey the Blue

Interesting...

Post by Harvey the Blue »

Is there a reason I have mod over this forum? Is it some sort of subtle hint that I was never told about? Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Kaiser Raynor X

Re: Interesting...

Post by Kaiser Raynor X »

If you read the constitution, you'll note it's the Ministry of Immigration AND Naturalization. It's simply for organization, and something else I forgot, that this is a seperate forum. Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

*gets annoyed, looks at where he signed up for the job... looks at the constitution*BLAST!Guess that means "write a new census" is on the list now... Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Kaiser Raynor X

If you want..hehe Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Gryphon the Pure

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

d00d, just so you know, I'm still taking car of the census...for some reason tho, it's getting very minimal response... so I don't think it would be unappreciated to revamp it.but whatever... I'm managing it and putting it up every two months still, so you don't have to worry about that. Raised by a family of Griffins in the forests of Llanowar, this young mage is rumored to be the sole male born of the Serra tribe.

Kaiser Raynor X

You ok with this Harvey? Raynor M'JiliadKaiser of Shireroth

Harvey the Blue

He seems to want to handle it, and it means less work for me, so I have no complaints. Harvey SteffkeJadie's Lesser HalfSaves the worldProud bearer of the Shirerothian Silver Sword Award and Imperial Star

Stone Jackabar

Post by Stone Jackabar »

are you drow?if so we need to have words....aim is Stone0Jackabar YAY!!! we're doooomed!!!!!!

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”