Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K3

Moderator: Edgard

UEC

Re: Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K3

Post by UEC »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):Erik Metzler2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): UEC, Brrapa Lu Eraro---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):MiniEx, Duke of Brookshire3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:rrakanychan-----ICQ:56036135-----IRC:NA-----MSN:NA-----Yahoo:NA-----Other:NA4. E-Mail Address(es):uecpc@mindspring.com5. Other Contact Information:NASection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?: None2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?: NA3. Have you held any other positions in the past?:YES!4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?:no.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?:Bussinesses, No ; Micronations, More than I could list here.6. Other: I founded, and currently co-operate the MCS with Scott SiskindSection Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Green2. a) Favorite Food: Anything from Joao'sb) Favorite Drink: Canada Dry (it would appear)3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify)4. Favorite Quote: Never use a B0O0/\/\ist as a diplomat. --Scott Siskind5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system?: It works. so no6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of?: I'm liking one based off the MCS resource map.7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..." Annex you for asking this question.8. What would you like as a custom title?: MiniExJust Erik again.Duke of BrookshireBored Dude.9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)I find these question amusing and pointles.. keep it up!10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?:Only as many as you can give it... if you know what you're doing... *winks*11. Other: I am the Very model of a Modern Major-General! E. Metzler (UEC)Duke of Brookshire"Never use a BOO/\/\ist as a diplomat" -- GS

Gryphon the Pure

Bimestrial Census: January/February 2K3

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

Alright... Once again... If you feel like staying active cit or anything... or if you just get bored and feel like doing something... fill this out... all we really need is the first section, and if you want custom titles, put them in the topic set for that in this forum. Have fun.Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym):2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons):---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:2. a) Favorite Food:b) Favorite Drink:3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify)4. Favorite Quote:5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system?6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of?7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..."8. What would you like as a custom title?9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?11. Other: Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An Idiot

Gryphon Avocatio

Post by Gryphon Avocatio »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Nick, and that is all ye need to know2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Gryphon Avocatio; Nick the Yardistani; Rantsilastani Dude 132---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): His Graciousness, the Anarch of Yardistan; Steward of Shireroth; Duke of Yardistan; Minister of Dance, Pants, and Funny Walks3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: thelocalbard-----ICQ: 107867736-----IRC:-----MSN: thelocalbard@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): thelocalbard@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information: Mmm...hah...no phone# for you...Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? Absolutely none...2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? None, see above...3. Have you held any other positions in the past? Here? MiniTech, CEO of Cry...4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? I am now the owner of Gryphonics, Ltd.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? Not yet...heh...In shireroth...well...let's take a look at my micronational history...I entered micronations as a confused newbie back in about May 2001...but I was so dazed and confused that I didn't become active until alexandros started up (it was on this very board)...there, I got annexed...and moved to Yardistan...I was generally quiet...kept out of the general forum...I voted for stuff...yeah...that was about it...I felt accomplished...Then came Tymaria...I instantly became a trouble maker...I brought the entire nation into fear(accomplishment number one)...when I got mad at none other than JoeWhit...and said that shireroth had a Spam Cannon Development Program...which was complete BS...and erik told me to say it...but the reaction was just as ridiculous as the claim...Erik and I had court cases against us...we had people threatening to ban us and kick us out for the rest of eternity (go to pub44.ezboard.com/btymaria ...I'm sure the posts are still there, somewhere)Edit: Okay, I found the one where the PE yelled at me for the first time: pub44.ezboard.com/ftymari...=117.topic ...heh...that was funny...anyway...things died down...Erik gave me shireroth (WooT!)...Yardistan Decadrupled in size...It was the biggest anarchy ever seen in the face of Micronations (Accomplishment #2)...We then did a whole bunch of nothing...And we started the Corporate Republic of Yardistan...better known as CRY...it was really just erik's ploy to undermine my power...b/c I had no clue what was going on...anyway, Yardistan fell...and Shireroth took back over...several other little rebellions later, Yardistan finally fell dormant again...and now I'm here...I'm steward (accomplishment #3)...I'm bored now...6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue, Dark Red, Black, White2. a) Favorite Food: I like food...why choose?b) Favorite Drink: Irn Bru, Guaraná Anartica, Root Bear, and Lilt3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-g) From a scientific perspective, matter is mostly empty space, so the glass technically is almost completely empty. From a philisophical Perspective, what glass?4. Favorite Quote: For Micronations, it would be Ari's quote about how everybody wants to be part of the problem in MNs...but I don't remember exactly how it goes...5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system? Maybe...6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of? I don't like micronation economy...they don't work because there isn't any real trade going on..7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..." Finish the sentence?? I am yardistani...8. What would you like as a custom title? I can make my own titles (Go Admin!)9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? Too Many11. Other: Ah pash, Ku guoro...nja menís kyu De vive nja Iardista~ Gryphon Avocatio - Steward of Shireroth- Bard of Istvanistan - Anarch of Yardistan - High Priest of BO0O/\/\/\/\ism! - King of the Cool Short Sig! - ...Hey you!/I'll make your dreams come true/I can take you anywhere/Just call on me and I'll be there/Follow me/Satisfaction guaranteed/We'll be in perfect harmony/So follow me, follow me/Where do we go from here?/Reaching our destiny's end/And nothing will remain/Follow me/To the land of make believe/Close your eyes I will be there/And I can take you anywhere... Edited by: Gryphon Avocatio  at: 1/12/03 5:53:41 pm

PhillipMarshall

Post by PhillipMarshall »

okay okay okay i might not be the most active person but i would like to stay in shirerothSection One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Brian2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): PhillipMarshall---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): none as of yet3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Laxman427-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: Brianmc27@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): Brianmc27@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? none!2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations? same as above3. Have you held any other positions in the past? nope4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses? no :( im useless5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations? no accomplishments yet...i dont do/say much6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: blue2. a) Favorite Food: soo many too choose from but pizza is pretty high up thereb) Favorite Drink: Dr. Pepper (ask stone about that)3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify) A) half full4. Favorite Quote: 5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system? maybe an extension to what we have? something to help familiarize n00bs6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of? if money/goods actually went around i might suggest something7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..." 8. What would you like as a custom title? dunno yet9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? like most people ive tried to find out but just get bored half way through and the bitting began11. Other: don't blink, you'll miss my shot.

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Steve2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): ErosDarkstar; Irreverence Brightstar; Elder Cthulu (INACTIVE)---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively):Eros: Prætor. Minister of Information3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Eros Qelathas; Yesterday SoulSection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?The Republic of Delvenus2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?King and God... I mean, Solomirathius... :lol Oh, wait... JAMES! WHAT DOES SOLOMIRATHIUS MEAN!?!3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Governor of Aerovenus (Delvenus), Thane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Shireroth)4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?I own TuxStone Productions.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?The Sai'Kar dolls are doing pretty good right now. :)6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Green2. a) Favorite Food:b) Favorite Drink:3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify) g) *downs the glass* "EMPTY! BARTENDER! BEAN ME!"4. Favorite Quote: "When the One Great Scorer comes/To write against your name/He marks not that you won or lost/But how you played the game." -Grantland Rice5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system? No. We need more immigrants.6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of? Something that works... which rules out both capitalism and communism.7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..." *Annexes question*8. What would you like as a custom title?I'm cool with what I've got... oh wait, that's 'cause my job gives me admin...9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)No, it's fun! Really!10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop?*Annexes tootsie pop*11. Other: No.

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Matt2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Mattlore Devious---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Duke of Loth, Official Air Traffic Controller :-)3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:63442842-----IRC:-----MSN:mattloredevious@hotmail.com-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):see above5. Other Contact Information:what, you want my postal address or something?Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?New Macadam, MSE2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Lord Executive, Prime Minister3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yes4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Yes5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?The NUT, if you can call that an accomplishment, has been going for over a year6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour:Orange2. a) Favorite Food:Dependsb) Favorite Drink:Tatoo3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify)4. Favorite Quote:5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system?6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of?7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..."I'd shoot myself in the foot, and then again in the head8. What would you like as a custom title?Its fine as it is9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)"How many golf balls fit in a Yardistani Soccer Ball?"10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? the tootsie what?11. Other: Smeghead!

Gryphon the Pure

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name (or pseudonym): Joseph Strong2. (A)EzBoard Screennames (separated by semicolons): Gryphon the Pure; Draco the Tainted; Chimaera the Wise---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): *barely remembers anymore* MiniImNat, Operator ASTRO, Duke of Kildare (last I checked); Cynic; Spirit of the Raynor Isles, Watcher of Schlangen3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:LeftyHazard-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): LeftyHazard@Hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?zip2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?zip3. Have you held any other positions in the past?nope4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?ASTRO, Fig Newtons5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Nope6. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: Blue2. a) Favorite Food: mmm... food...b) Favorite Drink: Doctor pepper, or good wine...3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty-c) ONLY half-full-d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be-f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify) Irrelevant4. Favorite Quote: "Don't give up until YOU know the war is lost.I'm female, I'm an anomaly, what can I say?" ~Baroness Sabriel5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system? Umm... I'm fine with this, just so long as someone acknowledges new immigrants while I'm gone6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of? I liked the Idea of resources, but the thing with MicroEconomics is that each MN is in a different age of technology...7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani..." *annexes the pants that would have belonged to the king of no-pants had he not chosen to live without pants*8. What would you like as a custom title? (My deal, again...)9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such)10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? ... One... two ... *chomp* three ... THREE!!!11. Other: Your mom

BruinJDS

Post by BruinJDS »

Section One: Contacts1. John Sager 2. (A)BruinJDS (---(B)Positions (sn's separated by semicolons, respectively): Baron Shang, soon to be renamed3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: Drake44444-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): jdsager@UCLA.edu5. Other Contact Information: noneSection Two: Politics (Yeah, that stuff we do here... theoretically)1. Other than Shireroth, what Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in? Audentior2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?High Judge, Assistant Interior, Congressor3. Have you held any other positions in the past?yes4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?no5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?no6. Other:noSection Three: Unrelated (Optional, but still the coolest part.)1. Favorite Colour: orange2. a) Favorite Food: noneb) Favorite Drink: bud light3. Alright, let's get it out... is the glass-a) Half-Full-b) Half-Empty -c) ONLY half-full -d) ONLY half-empty-e) Twice as big as it needs to be -f) Fish-g) None of the above (specify)4. Favorite Quote: mother should i build a wall5. Do we need a new Immigration/Emigration system? yeah this one is crap6. What should the InterMicronational economic system be based off of? no idea7. (By popular demand) Finish this sentence: "If I were Yardistani... i would8. What would you like as a custom title?Baron9. Alright, I get it... you don't like the census... well, could you make it better? (I need suggestions for questions to put in this section and such) none10. How many licks DOES it take to get to the tootsie roll center of a tootsie pop? 711. Other: - John D. Sager, citizen of Audentior

Gryphon the Pure

Alright, this census was a bit more productive than last bimester's, but still could use with a few more responses.Active citizens for this Bimester are officially:1) Erik (UEC, Brrapa Lu Eraro)2) Nick (Gryphon Avocatio, Nick the Yardistani, Rantsilastani Dude 1323) Brian (PhillipMarshall)4) Steve (ErosDarkstar, Irreverence Brightstar, Elder Cthulu)5) Matt (Mattlore Devious)6) Joseph (Gryphon the Pure, Draco the Tainted, Chimaera the Wise)7) John (BruinJDS)And as for the rest of you, Unless you Joined this bimester, or your name is on the following list, you are technically not a citizen until you complete the census again!These are the people who completed last bimestrial census:1)Stone Jackabar2)Gryphon the Pure3)Mattlore Devious4)Fax Nemesis5)Eros Darkstar6)Gryphon AvocatioIf your name is not on either of these lists, then Your Citizenship Has Been Suspended!!! Fill out the form sometime soon within the next two months, and your citizenship will be retained, but until then, I will brand you with some fitting title. Be Warned!P.S. If you have filled out the census, and you still have the brand of shame, then talk to an administrator to have it cleared. The current administrators are:UEC, Kaiser Raynor X (Erik)Eros Darkstar (Steve)Gryphon Avocatio (Nick)Stone Jackabar (Mike)Gryphon the Pure (Joseph - Me)P.P.S. I am not very active right now, and I probably will be the slowest at returning to ezboard, as I still have limited internet access, but I love filling out those custom title forms. Whee! Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An IdiotEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 3/17/03 7:26:21 pm

Jadie Mathematician

Post by Jadie Mathematician »

No one told me about the Census.....*cries* just a bubbly elf-cat girl who gives out advice and saves countries

Gryphon the Pure

Hey, it's Okay so long as you take this bimester's census, which I am making right now. Also, I'm going to move the census to the new, separate Ministry of Naturalization, so it will be better advertised. Whoever Decided EzCode Worked Was An Idiot

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”