Citizens as of December Fifteenth, 2002

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon the Pure

Citizens as of December Fifteenth, 2002

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

1. Erik Metzler/Kaiser Letifer I, Brrapa Lu Eraro/Brookshire/Kaiser, Duke of Brookshire, Eternal Prophet2. Tony Au/DStryker/Goldshire/...3. James Haiken/Fax Celestis, Fax Malaysius, Fax Nemesis, Xochitl Aivan/Kildare/Minister of Military Affairs4. Nick ?/Gryphon Avacatio, Nick the Yardistani/Yardistan/Duke of Yardistan, Wandering Bard5. Ari Rahikkala/Ari Rahikkala/Straylight/Duke of Straylight6. Joe Whittaberg/JoeWhit/Jaris/...7. Nick Raglan/Lord Raglan/Lothlaria/...8. Mack Davenport/Baroness Sabriel/Schlangen/Baroness of Schlangen9. Brian Knapp/Jubbles/Yardistan/Official Bum of Yardistan10. Joseph Strong/Gryphon the Pure, Draco the Tainted, Chimaera the Wise/Schlangen/Duke of Kildare, Baron of Schlangen, Minister of Immigration, Operations Director of A.S.T.R.O.11. Matthew McIvor/Mattlore Devious/Lothlaria/Duke of Lothlaria, Air Traffic Controller12. Steve ?/Eros Darkstar, Irreverence Brightstar/Kitanus Fields/Thane of Kitanus Fields and Jaris, Minister of Information, Dragon of Kildare13. Greg Nordman/Assassinite/Yardistan/Foreign Minister of Jasonia, But Not Really14. Dillon ?/Je Gagne/Vervollkommnung/...15. Ivan Ventura/JelezSoccer/Elwynn/...16. Patrick Foley/CINC Patrick/Kildare/The Original Duke of Kildare, back from the dead... or something like that...17. Scott Siskind/Scott Siskind/Elwynn/Baron of Hyperborea18. Sirithil nos Feanor/Sirithil/Novi Dalmacija/Thane of Elwynn and Novi Dalmacija19. Isa/Kaiseress Isa/Amity/Kaiseress20. Harvey Streffke/Harvey the Blue, Sai'Kar Lum'Eth/Amity/MiniTech and Semi-Co-Operator of ASTRO21.Mike Johnstone/Stone Jackabar/Kitanus Fields/Mercenary22.?/PhillipMarshall/Kitanus Fields/Mercenary[edits: A bunch of people are no longer what they used to be... and some people are what they weren't... I don't even know anymore... I think I'm gonna have to remake this... take the census.]If anyone wants something changed, or sees something that should be changed, just put it in this thread and I'll see to it.Also, this is the list of recognized citizens. Your name will be removed from this list if you do not submit a census form at least every four months. This is URGENT if your name is not on the concluding list of the last census! Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 12/15/02 3:08:30 pm

Brrapa Lu Eraro

Re: Citizens as of September Twenty Seventh, 2002

Post by Brrapa Lu Eraro »

Isa is of Amity, an island in Yardistan. Brrapa Lu'Eraro"Not all who wander are lost.."

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Yeah, add Xochitl. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Add Jasonian too.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

ErosDarkstar

Post by ErosDarkstar »

Dude... Erik's Kaiser again... change that :P Or I can do it for you, but that'd be treading on your toes... Eros DarkstarThane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields (Imperial Republic of Shireroth)Solomirathias of the Republic of Delvenus"There was never a saint with red hair." - Russian Proverb

Kaiser Letifer I

Add Scott Siskind back in.. and.. remove that Weaver fellow.. he's not coming back.. he was never really here... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Kaiser Letifer I

Baron of Hyperborea.. Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”