Bimestrial Census: September/October

Moderator: Edgard

Gryphon the Pure

Bimestrial Census: September/October

Post by Gryphon the Pure »

This shall be the first of the new Bimestrial Censi. Copy, paste, and fill out this application to help me know who's still here. Thank you.Section One: Contacts1. Real Name:2. EzBoard Screen Name(s):3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es):5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?3. Have you held any other positions in the past?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour:2. a) Favorite Food: b) Favorite Drink:3. Favorite Genre of Music:4. Favorite Quote:5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?6. If you had one wish, what would it be for?7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...8. What would you like as a custom title?9. Other:If you would like some question in the census changed or added or deleted... just post it on the bottom of your reply. I shall take advice, as I could use much guidance with this sort of thing. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Gryphon the Pure

Re: Bimestrial Census: September/October

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Joseph Strong2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Gryphon the Pure, Draco the Tainted3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: LeftyHazard-----ICQ: 145758550-----IRC:-----MSN: CatguY_Jo@Hotmail.com (don't use it much tho)-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): CatguY_Jo@Hotmail.com, LeftyHazard@Hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information: Anywhere in the Immigration forum, regarding Immigration and Naturalization.Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?ShirerothMenelmacar2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Minister of Immigration, Duke3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Baron, Steward4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?A.S.T.R.O. - AeroSpace Tactical Research Operations5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations so far?Significant? Not really, unless you count instigating a so far unsuccessful census or remaining active, if only for the OT.6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?Minister of Immigration and Naturalization, Duke of Kildare, Operations Director of ASTRO7. Other:If anyone cares, I sell fig newtons. I'll have to check on exchange rates, but I do barter.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour: Orange2. a) Favourite Food: Applesauce Cups! Woohoo!b) Favourite Drink: See above. (Yes, I drink them)3. Favourite Genre of Music: Alternative.4. Favourite Quote: 5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?Buy my dad a huge flat plasma screen TV with full cinema ratio fitting perfectly onto the wall above the fireplace, a black convertable Jaguar, and a better computer system; Buy each of my friends one of whatever item they want (short of a small third world country); Get myself a cool laptop, and a piece of land somewhere remote where I could build a forge for all the stuff I've been wishing I could craft for myself, and pay for a good college education, because knowledge is power.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for?To know everything short of the fact that all my valiant attempts at anything will end up futile.7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...I would annex Bill's l334 5|8. What would you like as a custom title? Gryphon: "He That IsDuke of KildareMinister of ImmigrationOperations Director of ASTROFig Newton DealerProphet of ApostropheAKA Grammar Nazi"Draco: "Hidden DragonFollower of Loki and H'GraaHalf Brother of Gryphon"9. Other: Schizophrenia is not as fun as it sounds, but it is pretty damned close. Draco Has Come. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of LightEdited by: Gryphon the Pure at: 9/28/02 6:32:02 pm

Scott Alexander

Post by Scott Alexander »

Section One: Contacts1. Scott Siskind2. Scott Siskind3. AIM=Squid3144. ssiskind@hamilton.eduSection Two: Politics1. Citizen of Shireroth and Treesia2. Duke of Elwynn and Sagart of the Church. My "friend" Fido is the Knight-Councillor of Llacheu in Treesia3. Chair of Audentior, Elder of Hyperborea, Chief of Staff of Jasonia, President of the Union of Apollo States, Economics Minister of Blackrock, Foreign Minister of Tymaria, Executive Assistant in Tymaria, Archon of Alexandros, Kaiser of Shireroth4. I run Fireball Media Inc.5. No6. Duke of Elwynn, as stated beforeSection Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Transparent2. Pizza, Sprite3. Silence4. "Become who you are" - Nietszche5. Hoard it6. Omnipotence7. Indeed8. Duke of Elwynn will be just fine, although "The Non-Denominational Supreme Being" seems to also be oddly popular.

Sirithil

Post by Sirithil »

This shall be the first of the new Bimestrial Censi. Copy, paste, and fill out this application to help me know who's still here. Thank you.Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Heh, right, like you're getting it.2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Sirithil (full is Sirithil nos Feanor)3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: sirithilfeanor-----ICQ: 49692891-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo: sirithilnosfeanor-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): sirithilnosfeanor@yahoo.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. Gods, which ones am I NOT in? I'm in Menelmacar, Shireroth, Tymaria, Treesia, Attera, Pacary.2. Menelmacar: Elentari, Prefect of Economy.Shireroth: Baroness of Novi DalmacijaTymaria: Foreign MinisterTreesia: Elder Arcanus, Hiril of HundlandAttera: Woyzero Dejazmatch (Ruling Baroness) of Desta (somewhere in Attera Proper)Pacary: Secretary of the Exterior3. I was Prime Minister of Varja for about three hours.4. Not really.5. I started Menelmacar. Ain't that significant enough? 6. Baroness of Novi Dalmacija7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Any shade of red which is not communist2. a) Too many to list. Anything not particularly nasty.b) Non-alcoholic: CokeAlcoholic: Smirnoff Ice3. Metal4. "Those who fear the darkness have no conception of what the light can do." -Can't remember who said it5. Spend it foolishly and extravagantly, what else? Let's face it, in order to spend a billion within a decade you'd have to blow $300,000 a day, and by then you'd have anything you could ever want. Although I'd stick a few million in guaranteed investments and live very comfortably, purely off the interest without ever touching the principal. The rest of the billion would go to huge big-ticket purchases. I wouldn't mind owning a MiG-29 (and actually learning to fly it).6. Omnipotence.7. Yeah... the world wouldn't last long...8. Fine as it is, thanks.9. Fear the elf! By my hand,~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~HIH Sirithil nos FëanorElentari of MenelmacarHigh Queen of the ElvesElder Arcanus and Hiril of Hundland, TreesiaMenelmacari Prefect of the Economy and WarfareForeign-Affairs-type-Elf for Pacary and TymariaBaroness of Novi Dalmacija, ShirerothWoyzero Dejazmatch of Desta, Attera~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~"In place of a dark lord you would have a queen! Beautiful as the dawn, treacherous as the sea! Stronger than the foundations of the earth! All shall love me and despair!" - Galadriel, LOTR, Fellowship of the Ring, J.R.R. Tolkien

Mattlore Devious

Post by Mattlore Devious »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Matthew McIvor2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Mattlore Devious3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN: mattloredevious@hotmail.com-----Yahoo: 63442842-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): mattloredevious@hotmail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?New Macadam, Amerada, Pacary, Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat, Shireroth (obviously), prolly some others :\2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Lord Executive (NM), Deputy PM (Am), Heritage Minister (Am), Governiere of Califario(Am), Speaker of the People (Pac), Some religious position(MSE)3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Yes - Do you want me to list them?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Um....The NUT5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?The NUT's a year old!6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?None :(7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour: Orange2. a) Favorite Food: b) Favorite Drink: Tatoo3. Favorite Genre of Music: Rock/Metal4. Favorite Quote:5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do? Spend and Save6. If you had one wish, what would it be for? Unlimited Wishes7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...8. What would you like as a custom title? The Kiwi Unofficial Air Traffic Controller of Shirekeep International Airport9. Other: Yay! Finished! Mattlore DeviousLord Executive, New MacadamConsul, The Free RepublicDeputy PM, Amerada Speaker of the People, PacaryOther places you may find me: Tymaria, Shireroth, The Semi Independent Colony of Tebec and The Most Serene Empire of the Cumquat....all up too manyEditor, THE NUTThe Micronational World SevensIgnorance is Bliss, Knowledge is Power, What does that tell you about power?Edited by: Mattlore Devious  at: 9/28/02 12:22:31 am

Kaiser Mog I

Post by Kaiser Mog I »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: James Haikin2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Fax Celestis, Fax Malysus, Fax Nemesis, Kaiser Mog I, Antimortis3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: FaxCelestis-----ICQ: 113330438 "Fax Celestis"-----IRC: cookie.sorcery.net in "#rm2khelp" "#rpghelp" "#rm2kextreme"-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): haikin@students.sonoma.edu5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?=Shireroth, Delvenus, and Menelmacar2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?=Kaiser, Minister of Immigration (Menelmacar), Founding Bother3. Have you held any other positions in the past?=Solomirathius of Delvenus4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?=not yet5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?=again, not yet6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?=KAISER7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour:-----Gray. Steel gray.2. a) Favorite Food:-----COUSCOUS.....and I'm kupo for kupo nuts!b) Favorite Drink:-----root beer, jolt, or anything highly caffeinated3. Favorite Genre of Music:-----Progressive metal4. Favorite Quote:-----angst is like "rage, rage, my ovaries have exploded. Rage, I like to eat babies. Rage against the machine, my mother slammed me as a baby and now I want her dead. Kitchen. Kitchen full of knives. Shall I eat them, too, or will that give me heartburn. Death. death... death and manatees. I choose the former, for the latter are slimy to the touch. Rage against the fish, the fish, the blasted salmon that swim upstream. Why can't I do it too... Death. Death and monkeys. The first is as fun as a barrel of the second." 5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?-----BUY JOLT.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for?-----The above billion dollars.....and a few cases of Jolt.7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...-----I'd annex things. Lots of things. IT'S ALL MINE! BWAHAHAHAHAHHAHHHAHHAHHHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHA (cough, cough, wheeze) HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAHHAHHAHHAAHHAHAHHAHHAAA!!!!!!!8. What would you like as a custom title? Current Location: In your pants.9. Other: I like being a 3-foot tall bear with wings altogether too much. And I own your soul. Get it? Got it? Good.Oh yeah. KUUUUU-POOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! A winter's night, as cold as ice // It warms me to the bone //But as I sit and think a bit, I find I'm not alone //It seems to me that those with me //are cold as ice as well //So they sit and freeze, screaming "Help us, please! //Come save us from our Hell!" //But that is them and this is me... //...I like this chilly state //Why can't they just help themselves, //instead of tempting fate? //I burn and rave, with flaming waves //and save them from their Hell //But now I'm trapped alone within... //...come free me from my shell

Fax Nemesis

Post by Fax Nemesis »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: James2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Fax Nemesis, currently3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: FaxCelestis-----ICQ: 113330438-----IRC: Fax on cookie.sorcery.net in #rm2khelp-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): haikin@students.sonoma.edu5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?Menelmacar, but Shireroth first and foremost2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?PoI in Menelmacar, Pilot and R&D head in Shireroth3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Not on this Login.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?No5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour: Gray. Like my ship.2. a) Favorite Food: Couscousb) Favorite Drink: Root Beer3. Favorite Genre of Music: Metal, of any kind; Power Metal and Progressive Metal especially4. Favorite Quote: "Quod sum eris." -I am what you will be.5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do? Make myself an IRL version of the Einhänder.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for? See above statement7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...I would own everything except me, because I have an anti-annexation field.8. What would you like as a custom title?I already have one. No need to change it. Pilot of the Prototype Einhänder Mk I

Irreverence Brightstar

Post by Irreverence Brightstar »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Steve Musal (yes, Gryph, you finally get my last name)2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): ErosDarkstar, Irreverence Brightstar3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM: YesterdaySoul-----ICQ:-----IRC:-----MSN:-----Yahoo:-----Other:4. E-Mail Address(es): steveonline@mail.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?The Imperial Republic of Shireroth, the Republic of Delvenus, the Imperium of Menelmacar, and the über-defunct (and really, really dead) United Republic of Tymaria (RIP).2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Thane of Jaris & The Kitanus Fields (Shireroth), Minister of Information (Shireroth), Duamithras (Delvenus), Governor of Aerovenus (Delvenus)... I think that's about all.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Nope nope... not all that old-school.4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Nope nope, except so far as the gov't is a business.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Redid the entire Imperial Webpage of Shireroth, right before the server it was on died a horrible horrible death through no fault of my own... Helped to pass laws to radically change Delvenus and keep it from dying as quickly as it was.6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?As stated earlier, Thane of Jaris and the Kitanus Fields, Minister of Information.7. Other:Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour:That's COLOR! And green.2. a) Favorite Food: Sushi! (no offense, Scott...)b) Favorite Drink:My good friend Dr. Pepper.3. Favorite Genre of Music:Tossup between Jazz and Ska!4. Favorite Quote:"When the One Great Scorer Comes/To Write Against Your Name/He Marks Not That You Won or Lost/But How You Played The Game." -Byron, I think.5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?First, I'd pay off my entire college education. And a house. And a car. And my insurance. And my taxes. Then I'd put the rest in savings.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for?(Name witheld to protect the innocent :)7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...Not going there... MWAHAHAHAHA!8. What would you like as a custom title?I'll handle that, thank you :)9. Other:Good job! Irreverence BrightstarThe Dragon of KildareImperial Republic of Shireroth"If there were dreams to sell,Merry and sad to tell,And the crier rung his bell,What would you buy?"T. L. Beddoes, Dream-Pedlary

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Erik Metzler2. EzBoard Screen Name(s):Kaiser Letifer I, Brrapa Lu Eraro3. Instant Messengers:-----AIM:rrakanychan-----ICQ:56036135-----IRC:NA-----MSN:HELLLL NO-----Yahoo:Na-----Other:NA4. E-Mail Address(es):uecpc@mindspring.com5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?Shireroth...hmm... that's it...2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Kaiser.. DUH3. Have you held any other positions in the past?More then I could name4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Not right now5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?not big on business... big on nations...6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?Kaiser.... So Heil to me!7. Other:I am the Very Model of the Modern Major GeneralSection Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour:Green2. a) Favorite Food:Anything from Joao'sb) Favorite Drink: Everything mixed together...AKA..Suicide...3. Favorite Genre of Music: Metal, Prog Rock.4. Favorite Quote: Now...Where are my pants?!5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do? Live well Die happy.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for? Isa everyday.7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...8. What would you like as a custom title? The one I have now...9. Other: I love Isa... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Ari Rahikkala

Post by Ari Rahikkala »

Section One: Contacts1. Real Name: Ari Rahikkala2. EzBoard Screen Name(s): Ari Rahikkala, (Zhaki the Dolphin, Mopol the Dolphin, Phoenix the Dolphin)3. Instant Messengers:None in use right now, but when I feel like using ICQ again, my number will be 72512646.4. E-Mail Address(es): lighten@lyseo.edu.ouka.fi5. Other Contact Information:Section Two: Politics1. What Micronations do you currently hold citizenship in?Shireroth, (Istvanistan)2. What positions do you hold in these Micronations?Creideiki in Istvanistan.3. Have you held any other positions in the past?Do you seriously expect me to even remember all of these?4. Do you own, control, or participate in any Micronational businesses?Nope.5. Any significant accomplishments in these businesses or Micronations?Nope.6. Regarding Shireroth, what positions do you currently hold?I represent of the Duke of Straylight (Zhaki) to the Landsraad and other places above sea level.7. Other: Imagine all the people living life in peace.Section Three: Unrelated (Optional)1. Favorite Colour: I don't have a favourite colour. I do like very bright light blue light, though. 2. a) Favorite Food: b) Favorite Drink:3. Favorite Genre of Music: Neoclassical, classical, progressive.4. Favorite Quote: * chooses one randomly * "Give me immortality or give me death" - The Firesign Theatre5. If you had a billion dollars, what would you do?I'd buy a real computer, preferably an Alpha or MIPS workstation. Then I'd hoard the rest.6. If you had one wish, what would it be for?"Pairs of Seven League Boots" or an amulet of live saving.7. If you were Yardistani... better not finish that...I'd return the annexed line of the Jasoniad.8. What would you like as a custom title?Change this as needed to fit:Quote: Representative of Straylight to the LandsraadPart-time dolphinJust a dreamer9. Other: The eyes of Truth are always watching you.BTW, I think question #6 in section 2 isn't really needed... since this is a census form, not an immigration form, all of us are already citizens of Shireroth and thus question #2 covers it. "dont forget that Linux became only possible because 20 years of OS research was carefully studied, analyzed, discussed and thrown away." -- Ingo Molnar

Kaiser Letifer I

Post by Kaiser Letifer I »

Well, I'm also gathering info with this just for general use... Kaiser Letifer Alcadian H'Graa I of ShirerothI feel the blood flow through my veinsThe life force shines on me again Let the ritual begin- you will pay for your sins

Gryphon the Pure

Census Concluded, Results In!

As of October 31, 2002, the recognized active citizens of the Imperial Republic of Shireroth are:Ari Rahikkala (Ari Rahikkala)Brrapa Lu'Eraro (Erik Metzler)Draco the Tainted (Joseph Strong)Eros Darkstar (Steve Musal)Fax Celestis (James Haikin)Fax Malysius (James Haikin)Fax Nemesis (James Haikin)Gryphon the Pure (Joseph Strong)Irreverence Brightstar (Steve Musal)Kaiser Letifer I (Erik Metzler)Mattlore Devious (Matthew McIvor)Scott Siskind (Scott Siskind)Sirithil (Sirithil Nos Feanor)Zhaki the Dolphin (Ari Rahikkala)If your Name or Screenname is Not on this list, I would suggest that you answer the November/December Census, or your citizenship will no longer be recognized. Heil Apostrophe! "Some are destined for greatness, but others decide for themsleves."-Destiny, Angel of Light

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”