Account:
House/County of Residence:
Position:
Nobility:
Citizenship:
Awards:

-------------------------

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do?

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic?

Malliki Tosha

Re: Census: May/June 2010

Post by Malliki Tosha »

The Basics:
Name: Malliki Tosha
Account:
House/County of Residence: Tosha-Straylight/LTN
Position: Arbiter
Nobility: 1/3 Duke
Citizenship: Shireroth, Cyberia (grumble)
Awards:

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do?
Tell them to stfu or gtfo.

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless.
ICEBREAKER, ALWAYS.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic?
Lolno.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

The Basics:
Name: CJ Miller
Account: CJ Miller
House/County of Residence: RV
Position: None
Nobility: None
Citizenship: Safiria, Antica *twitch* (Before you ask, I renounced my Victorian and Gralan citizenships)
Contact: Email/MSN: missingno000@gmail.com, AIM: Ketsuban0000
Awards: None

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do? Decree that such Antikaisers are traitors.

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless. Icebreaker gets the crown and Aster gets drowned.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? No, moronic questions are fun. :P

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

This is for citizens only, so gtfo.
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

Falkner van der Sluijs

Post by Falkner van der Sluijs »

The Basics:
Name: Corey van der Sluijs
Account: Falkner van der Sluijs
House/County of Residence: Asantelian, no associated house
Position: Prætor
Nobility: none
Citizenship: Toketoshal, Natopia
Awards: I got an order of the something somewhere.

The Optionals:

Behead the nonbelievers

Drown Icebreaker, he'll enjoy it.

yes please
Dutch of Kildare
Jarl in Asantelian
Steward of Shireroth
Swnndyrrr Ytteirsal
Perennial Ghoti

Jadie Kelb

Post by Jadie Kelb »

The Basics:
Name: Jessica
Account: Jadie Kelb
House/County of Residence: House Yardis
Position: "Resident Cat Lady Extraordinaire"
Nobility: "Queen of Cuteness"
Citizenship: Shireroth

The Optionals:

I would distract them with cuteness.

From what I have seen Icebreaker takes the trolldom to a whole new level.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? *shrugs* No preference.
:hover

Mrs. Jadie Kelb
Governor of Kralizec
Honorary Duchess of Goldenmoon

Andreas the Wise

Post by Andreas the Wise »

The Basics:
Name: Andreas
Account: Andreas the Wise
House/County of Residence: Melangia, Atterock, House Kildare
Position: MiniTrade
Nobility: Margrave
Citizenship: Gralus, Nelaga
Awards: Next to my name

The Optionals:

I'd ask a lot of questions about why people wanted to usurp me and what I was doing wrong, and do a lot of listening. I'd try and keep any allies I have, and placate those who are easy to placate. For those who aren't, I'd figure out if they were the sort of people who'll put up with me and stay in Shireroth; the sort of people who'll leave in a huff; or the sort of people who will knife me and then deny the whole thing. If they're in the second or third category I'd do what I can to placate them while not annoying my current allies too much; if I couldn't, I'd at least make sure they knew they were being listened to and I gave them a well reasoned response for why I wasn't doing what they wanted.
Giving the economy a kick start would be fun too.

ICEBREAKER

No, I found these an interesting change
The character Andreas the Wise is on indefinite leave.
However, this account still manages:
Cla'Udi - Count of Melangia
Manuel - CEO of VBNC. For all you'll ever need.
Vincent Waldgrave - Lord General of Gralus
Q - Director of SAMIN
Duke Mel'Kat - Air Pirate, Melangian, and Duke of the Flying Duchy of Glanurchy

And references may be made to Vur'Alm Xei'Bôn (a Nelagan Micron of undisclosed purpose).

Iskander Mirkdale

Post by Iskander Mirkdale »

The Basics:
Name: Iskander Mirkdale
Account: Iskander Mirkdale
House/County of Residence: Kalir
Position:
Nobility:
Citizenship: Shireroth, Natopia, Imperium Incognita
Awards:

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do? Continue encouraging everyone to simultaneously try to usurp my throne whilst looking to me continually for leadership, until everyone simultaneously tried to usurp my throne whilst looking to someone else continually for leadership, thus permitting a dramatic abidication and even more dramatic aftermath, because drama is everything.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? Yes, and ones which aren't quite so rhetorical, too.
The Earl of Eliria and Utasia
MNN, MMR, AFV, II

Kaiser Mors VI

Post by Kaiser Mors VI »

The Basics:
Name: Erik Mortis
Account: Erik Mortis
House/County of Residence: House Mortis
Position: None.
Nobility: Kaiser.
Awards: Several.

The Optionals:

-What I did? Put it down unless it was fully formed when it broke loose on me.

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless. Icebreaker, he's actaully a citizen.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? Either way. Fun questions are.. fun and serious ones can be useful.
Kaiser Mors VI,
Head of House Mortis.

Shyriath

Post by Shyriath »

The Basics:
Name: Shyriath Bukolos
Account: Shyriath
House/County of Residence: House of Mortis
Position: Mango King of Arms?
Nobility: N/A
Contact: ICQ: 487654196, AIM: ShyriathDragon, email: shyriathdragon(at)gmail{dot}com
Awards: Red Dragon Award, Order of the Dragon (Companion)

The Optionals:

Possibly I would hand the throne over with a flourish and say, "If you believe you can do better, now's the time to find out." And then sit back and watch the show.

I have this, and only this, to say: CROWN HIM, BITCHES

Only if they are accompanied by ones that are. :p

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

The Basics:
Name: Ryan
Account: Ryan
House/County of Residence: Yardis, Saran Isles
Citizenship: Shireroth, Ashkenatza, Cyberia (dead)
Awards: Griffon

The Optionals:

Have them all shot!

Surgically combine them all into MEGATROLL!!!

For $10 I'll answer that question.
Oh ye who torments me in dreams of dark abysses, beware the sleeping shadow, for it is a bane like no other...
-The Sorcerer of Korgun-Amoth

Jacobus Loki

Post by Jacobus Loki »

The Basics:
Name: Jacobus Loki
Account: Jacobus Loki
House/County of Residence: Kildare, Absentia
Position: hanging by my heels like a bat. Count, usurped Baron, I think
Nobility: don't thin so
Awards: Gold Nixon, more somewhere (rummages in carpetbag)

The Optionals:

Suspend the Charter, restore the Duchies and Baronies, feed the rebels to Malarbor

dkdc

meh
Jacobus Loki
Shireroth sumus. Tempus in parte nostrum est.
Lord of Hallucination, Protector of Illumination, MiniEx of Shireroth, Traditional King of the Mala'anje.

Scott of Hyperborea

Post by Scott of Hyperborea »

Name: Scott Alexander
Account: Scott of Hyperborea
House/County of Residence: Kalirion, Hyperborea
Citizenship: Go single cits!
Awards: Yes

Daniel Farewell

Post by Daniel Farewell »

Name: Daniel
Account: Daniel Farewell
House/County of Residence: Kalir, Cape Farewell
Position: Steward, MiniEx
Nobility: Duke
Citizenship: Yes :p
Contact: PM, I have MSN, AIM and Skype. Contact me through PM to get a hold of me :)
Awards: Dragon!

Gman Russell

Post by Gman Russell »

The Basics:
Name: Greg Russell
Account: Gman Russell, Angelguardian93
House/County of Residence: House Yardis, Mirioth, Amity, and So-Sara
Position: *shrugs*
Nobility: *shrugs*
Citizenship: Nelaga, here.
Awards: Lots and lots. :)

The Optionals:

I'd wonder why the hell the MIN is making political comments on this form.

ICEBREAKER IS LAME, AND I DON'T KNOW WHO ASTER IS.

Trick question? I think so.
What follows has lead me to this place where I belong, with all erased.

Harald of Froyalan

Post by Harald of Froyalan »

The Basics:
Name: Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Account: Harald of Froyalan
House/County of Residence: Kalir/Cimmeria and Avaldsnes
Nobility: None.
Citizenship: Stormark, Shireroth
Awards: Various

The Optionals:

Harald of Ettlingar Freyu
Count of Cimmeria

Edgard

Post by Edgard »

The Basics:
Name: Edgard Portela
Account: Edgard (for Shirerithian affairs) / Emperor Edgard II (for my capacity as Emperor of Alexandria)
House/County of Residence: House Kildare
Nobility: Nope.
Citizenship: Alexandrian, Stormarkian, Shirerithian
Awards: I got a gold star in kindergarten for drawing a bunny.

The Optionals:

I have no clue. I can't be Kaiser.

I think having everyone drown in a giant vat of warm piss would be pretty amusing instead of the voting. Either that or we could just scrap the whole thing and have a wet t-shirt contest, let's get some of that victoria.com talent to join...

It has made my census taking experience much more pleasant.

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

CJ Miller wrote:The Basics:
Name: CJ Miller
Account: CJ Miller
House/County of Residence: Yardistan, House Annexis
Citizenship: Safiria*, Antica *twitch*, Shireroth
Contact: Email/MSN: missingno000@gmail.com, AIM: Ketsuban0000

*In Safirian common law, the monarch technically isn't a citizen, due to the identical definitions of "citizen" and "subject", but it's more convenient to say I am.

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do? Decree that such Antikaisers are traitors.

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless. Icebreaker gets the crown and Aster gets drowned.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? No, moronic questions are fun. :P

Aurangzeb Khan

Post by Aurangzeb Khan »

The Basics:
Name: Aurangzeb Khan
Account: Aurangzeb Khan
House/County of Residence: Kalir, Alalehzamin
Position: MinImnt(??), MoMA
Nobility: None - base as buggery
Citizenship: Ashkenatza, Shireroth
Awards: A few

The Optionals:

If you were Kaiser and everyone was simultaneously trying to usurp your throne whilst looking to you continually for leadership, what would you do? Kill everyone to ensure that there were no witnesses to my past cock-ups left to contradict me.

This is the Law: Shireroth is only allowed one Troll and a Jess, and CJ Miller is currently being the Jess. Aster is challenging ICEBREAKER for the barbed crown of Trolldom - who gets the crown and who gets drowned in a giant vat of warm piss? Your vote decides nothing but could be considered interesting nonetheless. I rather think that outcome has been determined.

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? Yes - the man is a bloody eijit.

Nick Foghorn Leghorn

Post by Nick Foghorn Leghorn »

The Basics:
Name: Nick Foghorn Leghorn
Account: Same
House/County of Residence: Norfolk
Position:Count?
Nobility: Same
Citizenship: Shireroth and Antica
Awards: WAY too many to count

Would you like the census taker to start posing questions that aren't quite so moronic? Yes.
Count of Norfolk

Return to “Big Brother Census Department”