The off-topic. Almost anything goes.
CJ Miller

Happy birthday Delphi

Post by CJ Miller »

23. Damn you're old.

Jacobus Loki

Re: Happy birthday Delphi

Post by Jacobus Loki »

What ever happened to him? Doesn't Antica need him?

AryezturMejorkhor

Post by AryezturMejorkhor »

He graduated from my university a couple of years ago and is doing a job in the area, I hear.
Aryeztur Mejorkhor

Gil'les Mel'ang

Post by Gil'les Mel'ang »

Happy Birthday Delphi!

This thread is surreal because Delphi Augustus' main contributions in micro-nationalism were largely very much behind CJ Miller's time, and yet it is he who created it to celebrate Augustus' birthday. It almost makes me want to believe in Malliki's claim that CJ Miller is really some old-time micro-nationalist who has come back to Shireroth, even though I know that isn't true.

Interestingly, Mr Augustus allegedly was involved in the Kezan Affair in a crucial role. This incident targeted my friend, Elliot Markham. In essence, Delphi's sole notable contribution in micro-nationalism during recent times was to swoop in and use his technical skills to facilitate this act of deception on Mr Markham. Mr Markham. did realize that Mr Augustus was probably acting in his capacity as a former Shirerithian patriot, just trying to get some laughs off an Antican citizen to impress his Shirerithian cronies. Thus, I am sure if Mr Markham were here, he would also wish Mr Augustus a very happy birthday.

Malliki Tosha

Post by Malliki Tosha »

Good work being ill-informed. Delphi allowed the use of his user name on the Antican forum. He didn't do anything himself. I'm also sure that Delphi doesn't give a flying fuck about what his Shirerithian "cronies" think.

Btw, doesn't it feel weird to talk about yourself in the third person?
Malliki Tosha
Owner, Mortis Mercatoria FC
Owner, Newport City FC

CJ Miller

Post by CJ Miller »

Bob Dole agrees with Mr Tosha. Bob Dole would like to be able to refer to Bob Dole in the first person, but Bob Dole has a birth defect that causes Bob Dole to refer to Bob Dole in the third person.

Bob Dole. Bob Dole. Dob Bole... *ZzZzZz*

Gil'les Mel'ang

Good work being ill-informed. Delphi allowed the use of his user name on the Antican forum. He didn't do anything himself. I'm also sure that Delphi doesn't give a flying fuck about what his Shirerithian "cronies" think.
You mean the actual person Delphi had nothing to do with Light Blue Octopus?????

In the case that he did not, I am sure Elliot would have been most surprised. ;)

Gil'les Mel'ang

Malliki, did Delphi allow his user account and profile picture to be used SPECIFICALLY for the Light Blue Octopus affair and so as to pull a prank on me?

Return to “Shrine of Controversy”