Mini Shirecon

The off-topic. Almost anything goes.
Greg Dean
Location: Florencia, Barony of The Holy Lands of Shireroth, Duchy of Naudia'Diva

Re: Mini Shirecon

Post by Greg Dean »

I'd love to attend, but this week is bad for me, unfortunately. Perhaps next mini-con, though.

Kaiseress Semisa I

Post by Kaiseress Semisa I »

I don't know if I will be in attendance either. I have Friday off this week; not Thursday.

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

There's nothing keeping us from meeting both Thursday and Friday. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Sorry Hypatia, it's a bit out there for me. Can anyone else provide a ride?Wait, so, exactly at noon? --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

I say sure exactly noon. and do not underestimate the power of public transit! im not sure what VTA runs from fremont but i know when you get to downtown SJ the 68 to gilroy drops off right in front of THE THUMB WENDYS. which is accross the street from afore mentioned dennys... so, who else can make it thurs? cause i cant do fri. Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I've talked to Joe, and he's interested in coming too. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Ryan

Post by Ryan »

Bah. You people need to move closer to me! Useless art is simply tolerated vandalism. I am a vandal.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

Bah.. you'de all be better off with Joao's! But thursday is tomarrow? is this still happening?Oh yeah.. 57 Washington St Santa Clara, CA.fine. deny's.. if we must...heheI'm bored off my ass over here. And I'm in town.I can give Local rides if need be. (if parents need to meet someone...I'll try to look my least evil..hehe). No out of town, I just drove 200 miles yesterday, circled the bay area, I don't wanna drive long distance.the 68 aye? I took that to see my ex back in the day......where is first and montery? I don't no SJ that well really. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.Edited by: TonerMan at: 12/21/05 16:30

H4773r

Post by H4773r »

i can mapquest that but dennys is f-ing dennys and everyone knows what to expect there. first runs one way out of downtown till it merges with market, then second, then is two way, it turns into montery rd/old highway right at afforementioned dennys and i will be there at noon unless told otherwise Here's a site with a little more about me.http://www.geocities.com/t3h_h4773r/H4773r.html

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

I'll be coming from 280/680.. what exit? oh screw it. I'll map quest the intersection. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

ahh... 680->87->Alma Ave, left on monterey will get me there relatively efficiently.Hey Cool! A Floyd St.Oh.. I'll be in the black trenchcoat and long hair. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.Edited by: TonerMan at: 12/21/05 17:36

Hypatia Agnesi

Post by Hypatia Agnesi »

I take it Fremont is still out of the question, Erik? Could you perhaps pick me up at Joe's if I went there in the morning? He lives right near SJSU off of the 10th/11th St. exit from 280. *throws grenade for the hell of it*BO0O0O0O0/\/\!!!!!!

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

Yesterday, when my mum was running errands, I realized that I live less than 30 inutes away from the Denny's >_>Anyhow, I suggest we meet by the big Denny's out front first, before we go in. After all, only a few of us know what a few of us look like. Also, I'll be wearing... well, taping a piece of paper with my username, you know, so we don't get confused as to who is who. --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

I don't know. I keep flip-flopping a bit in my mind about going. and it would proly only be one way as I have things to do later in the afternoon. Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

AngelGuardian93

Post by AngelGuardian93 »

Idea! Greg Dean lives in the Bay Area, right? Why not have him meet with you guys? There are no flowers, no not this time. There will be no angels gracing the lines, just these stark words I find.

Rarkasha

Post by Rarkasha »

I think he said this was a bad week for him. Hopefully next time, eh? --- The first step is admitting I have a problem.

TonerMan

Post by TonerMan »

mmm...pancakes.. I'm such a vulture... Holy Warrior of NeeCommanding General of the Y.A.C.

Return to “Shrine of Controversy”